[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Gozzo
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Australia
Referrals: 0

740.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett AT Gold, Whites GMT GoldMaster E - Series, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Grand Master Hunter cx11 (dead ), Garrett Ace 350  , Cen- Tech Hand Held
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2012, 02:34:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

The lrl saga continues, Is there a way I can unsubscribe from this thread as I honestly don't believe there is anymore I can add to it, without being Caustically sarcastic. As old mate above said the only stick I believe can locate buried treasure, either has a disk on the end or a shovel.
Keep On
 Detecting
Gozzo

Posted on: April 27, 2012, 02:17:26 AM
Please disregard the above question I just spotted the box to uncheck
Gozzo

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,34916.msg221417.html#msg221417

Dig it, you know you WANT to.

Sorry this isn't that kind of Swingers club.

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2012, 07:28:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

I have to agree that the majority of people that purchase LRLs never find gold or silver.  Here's the rub. Why do some people (including myself) adamantly maintain that they work?
Actual field experiences, seeing with your own eyes. I have a friend that can hit coins from 200ft, dead on top of them. Seen it dozens of times. I'm no where that accurate. If I get within 3 ft, I'm happy. I put a probe right through a container he had pinpointed from 100 ft.
NOW let me say:

Maybe it's not the device. Could some people have an ability to do this with anything they believe works?? I think my friend could. I would never tell him that because he is successful with what he is doing. This would be a much easier to accept explanation and also be the reason old school dowsers were so effective.
Perhaps just the electricity in the batteries help people such as myself do this. Who really knows?? One thing I do know, if any of you had ever been out with us, you would have a very confused outlook on this subject.
I also want to say that I think you guys are doing the right thing to discourage the lookie-loos from pissing their money away on LRLs. If someone is determined to get one, they need to try one and see if they have the ability to learn to use it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,34916.msg221870.html#msg221870

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2012, 12:39:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I just have a hard time with Gizmos that you open  up, they have circuits that do NOTHING.

Some have a Meter, Some Binky Lights.   Some Bells and Whistles.   But nothing that does anything.   

The PVC pipes with nothing but a Dowsing rod with a Coil of Unknown Inductance touching a bit of Gold Leaf is the Tops.

Stuff like that is INSAINE.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,34916.msg221929.html#msg221929

Offline shortribs
Bronze Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United States

1445.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher-Whites-Garrett
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2012, 04:48:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Afte using and reading dowsing books I believe they state that if you are a heart patient or take a multitude of medicines that this hinders your ability to dowse or use a mfd or such,Some times when i dowse I get a headache or fatigued some and put it aside. Been using mfd's for some 35+ yrs and they seem to work some for me but not a million miles away or even miles away,but i"m not a professional dowser either.      I use an mfd to find civil war bullets etc as this has worked for me some,maybe fifty feet from my unit.I believe the more medicine you intake the worst it gets to dowse or use an mfd etc.  jmho.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,34916.msg233848.html#msg233848

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Go Up
Jump to: