[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2010, 06:08:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by wyoming
must I keep arguing---
I don't want a refund---I bought it because it was the best on the market---but not happy from results--as for---nothing being there---there was--just the equipment showed nothing--for 17k it should have----
as for broken record---I live in fort bridger wyoming--stop by the only pub in town--ask for directions to where bart lives--I am about 3 blocks away---
put your words where your mouth is---

You all don't know crap about anything---I have found more than you could even trip over---All I am saying is--for 17k--it should have done what it was suppose to do--which leaves me to do things the way I always did them them--with success--

Oh yeah---that is in wyoming---fort bridger---I am not hard to find--even kelly co--knows where I live---

I really don't care--spend your money---I have my references---also word of mouth to some money players--it all works out in the end----
for 17k---they should have taken better care of me-- maybe I didn't tweak the equipment right---maybe it is a fault on my end---but none the less--the camera and the visual showed what was inside and the equipment did not---

so any takers---send me a personal message and drive up here and talk to me one on one---I doubt anyone would do that anyway---all talk and blow

This is old you said you bought the best on the market but your not happy  well thats life. You did not research it before you bought it so its the worlds problem.I like hearing you whine and show funny pictures but when the whining turns to threats  its not funny any longer and needs to stop now. Take it to pms or email.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg95744.html#msg95744

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2010, 02:24:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

must I keep arguing---
I don't want a refund---I bought it because it was the best on the market---but not happy from results--as for---nothing being there---there was--just the equipment showed nothing--for 17k it should have----
as for broken record---I live in fort bridger wyoming--stop by the only pub in town--ask for directions to where bart lives--I am about 3 blocks away---
put your words where your mouth is---

You all don't know crap about anything---I have found more than you could even trip over---All I am saying is--for 17k--it should have done what it was suppose to do--which leaves me to do things the way I always did them them--with success--

Oh yeah---that is in wyoming---fort bridger---I am not hard to find--even kelly co--knows where I live---

I really don't care--spend your money---I have my references---also word of mouth to some money players--it all works out in the end----
for 17k---they should have taken better care of me-- maybe I didn't tweak the equipment right---maybe it is a fault on my end---but none the less--the camera and the visual showed what was inside and the equipment did not---

so any takers---send me a personal message and drive up here and talk to me one on one---I doubt anyone would do that anyway---all talk and blow

Your lack of experience is appalling and you embarrass yourself here with regularity. Yes, you are all talk and blow.

You originally stated that the machine showed nothing and you sent a camera in which showed nothing as well. Which, of course, proves the machine and camera are at least in agreement. Now, changing your story, you still fail to tell anyone what the camera revealed. Not only that but you fail to even hint at soil conditions, the expected depth of the detection and a host of other things which all go towards one single fact. If your target was a pile of rags, of course it wouldn't find a thing. If it was too small to detect, it wouldn't find a thing. If it was shielded by a layer of gold ore which you completely missed, it wouldn't find a thing. All that you have proven is that YOU cannot read an instruction manual and that YOU cannot operate complicated machinery.

You are a whining crybaby.

If this were my site, you'd have been out of here long ago. But it's not. And you remain, as a wart on the name of treasure hunter.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg95886.html#msg95886

« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 02:28:56 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2010, 02:52:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I live in fort bridger wyoming--stop by the only pub in town--ask for directions to where bart lives--I am about 3 blocks away---

Come on GD got to get off the bar stool to have info like soil conditions and stuff.

Leave him be he more fun then a 2 petered puppy.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg95898.html#msg95898

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2010, 02:54:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
I live in fort bridger wyoming--stop by the only pub in town--ask for directions to where bart lives--I am about 3 blocks away---

Come on GD got to get off the bar stool to have info like soil conditions and stuff.

Leave him be he more fun then a 2 petered puppy.

Shaddap and buy me another double shot of Redeye.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg95900.html#msg95900

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2010, 03:13:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Shaddap and buy me another double shot of Redeye.

Show me some of them rock pictures with faces first.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg95909.html#msg95909

Offline wyoming
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

915.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

OKM 4000, gygercounter, bounty,locator
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2010, 06:39:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

good!
buy buy buy---they are the best! heck I own one as well---

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg102380.html#msg102380

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2010, 08:08:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

good!
buy buy buy---they are the best! heck I own one as well---

"Ding! Ding! Ding!"

Round two!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg102403.html#msg102403

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2010, 08:39:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'm closing this topic.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg102410.html#msg102410

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.