[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2010, 05:37:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Christian,

The detector worked as advertised. It found a void where he used it and he sent in a camera. When there was no treasure there, instead of blaming his own dowsing technique for the failure, he blamed the detector. He followed one of his crazy drawing analysis and it failed him. No surprise there. Yet he blames KellyCo for his own shortcomings. Sad, really.

What a Hoot! Shocked

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg87349.html#msg87349

Offline wyoming
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

915.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

OKM 4000, gygercounter, bounty,locator
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2010, 05:12:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

wow--just checked in--now feel all bruised up. Read a few posts but not all of them. Don't want to get all riled up again. As for bogus sites. Not me---I don't have bogus sites.

Just odd that I could see into the tomb with a camera-yet the equipment showed nothing--I even tested it on a gas pipeline--showed nothing there either.

You guys--ok--lets put it this way--
No more from me like I said---they want to sell it but don't even know how to work it and the support is bad. I suggest you all buy one. Fork out the cash. They had my number probably still do--I am not that hard to find.
Anyway---enough--I b*tched and feel better.
But still does not solve the problem--as for any words--they could have sent me a personal message--but chose to be political and use this area. No matter--take care--I suggest you all that are in favor--go buy one.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg92291.html#msg92291

Offline dinger45
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

330.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher x 1265 * Garrett ace 250  * Garrett Sea Hunter
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2010, 05:18:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Not everyone, i too had an order that went on and on and finally cancelled it, if you want good service go to A & S, sean will do a great job for you. I have purchased several thing from him and he gets it out the same day.

Good Luck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg92292.html#msg92292

Offline metdetdevl
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

90.00 Gold
View Inventory
KellycoDetector
WWW Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2010, 05:32:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Dinger,

First let me say I am glad you were able to get the machine you wanted even if it was not from us. I do not know your specific case but if you PM me your previous order info, I can do my best to correct any issue. If it was a customer service issue in general I can assure you that we are diligently working on our customer service department and making great progress.

Dan Gerrell, COO
Vice President of Operations
407-699-5919

Please Register or Login

http://www.kellycodetectors.com

dgerrell@kellycodetectors.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg92295.html#msg92295

Dan Gerrell
Chief Operating Officer
Kellyco Metal Detectors
The World's Largest and Oldest Metal Detector Dealer

Please Register or Login
dgerrell@kellycodetectors.com

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2010, 06:16:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by wyoming
wow--just checked in--now feel all bruised up. Read a few posts but not all of them. Don't want to get all riled up again. As for bogus sites. Not me---I don't have bogus sites.

Just odd that I could see into the tomb with a camera-yet the equipment showed nothing--I even tested it on a gas pipeline--showed nothing there either.

You guys--ok--lets put it this way--
No more from me like I said---they want to sell it but don't even know how to work it and the support is bad. I suggest you all buy one. Fork out the cash. They had my number probably still do--I am not that hard to find.
Anyway---enough--I b*tched and feel better.
But still does not solve the problem--as for any words--they could have sent me a personal message--but chose to be political and use this area. No matter--take care--I suggest you all that are in favor--go buy one.

For goodness sake, mate. It found nothing because there was NOTHING THERE TO FIND. You said so yourself. You dowsed an area, found some alleged treasure as a result of your dowsing, used the detector and it found nothing there. Then, you sent in a camera and found that it was right. THERE WAS NOTHING THERE, just like it told you. The only thing faulty here is your dowsing. Try and get a refund on that. When you do, go back after KellyCo.

Do you really expect a detector to find treasure just because you THINK there is treasure there? That is insane thinking, mate.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg92641.html#msg92641

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2010, 06:45:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Come on GD  Pretty Pictures, Coat Hangers, and a bowl of Corn Flakes  the making of Forbes Top 100

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg92645.html#msg92645

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2010, 08:55:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
Come on GD  Pretty Pictures, Coat Hangers, and a bowl of Corn Flakes  the making of Forbes Top 100

That guy is a broken record. I have no idea what he expects KellyCo to do except give him a refund for his bad decision. That's not going to happen any time soon. As far as I'm concerned, that guy is a wart on treasure hunting in general.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg92657.html#msg92657

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Smokin_Cache
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

970.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2010, 07:38:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
That guy is a broken record. I have no idea what he expects KellyCo to do except give him a refund for his bad decision. That's not going to happen any time soon. As far as I'm concerned, that guy is a wart on treasure hunting in general.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Magnificently said!!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg92725.html#msg92725

Offline K5EXX
Remember POW/MIA
Bronze Member

Remember POW/MIA
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

580.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Whites DFX E-Series
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2010, 09:13:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

All I can say is WOW   Shocked

What was that Einstein said....??

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg92729.html#msg92729

Mark - K5EXX
Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war

{alt}

Offline wyoming
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

915.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

OKM 4000, gygercounter, bounty,locator
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2010, 01:50:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

must I keep arguing---
I don't want a refund---I bought it because it was the best on the market---but not happy from results--as for---nothing being there---there was--just the equipment showed nothing--for 17k it should have----
as for broken record---I live in fort bridger wyoming--stop by the only pub in town--ask for directions to where bart lives--I am about 3 blocks away---
put your words where your mouth is---

You all don't know crap about anything---I have found more than you could even trip over---All I am saying is--for 17k--it should have done what it was suppose to do--which leaves me to do things the way I always did them them--with success--

Oh yeah---that is in wyoming---fort bridger---I am not hard to find--even kelly co--knows where I live---

I really don't care--spend your money---I have my references---also word of mouth to some money players--it all works out in the end----
for 17k---they should have taken better care of me-- maybe I didn't tweak the equipment right---maybe it is a fault on my end---but none the less--the camera and the visual showed what was inside and the equipment did not---

so any takers---send me a personal message and drive up here and talk to me one on one---I doubt anyone would do that anyway---all talk and blow

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12055.msg95707.html#msg95707

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.