[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline treasuremomoTopic starter
micmomo
Bronze Member

micmomo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

1990.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

I'VE USED MANY BRANDS AND MODELS-TESORO, WHITES,GARRETT,FISHER,NAUTILUS,D-TEX,WILSON NEUMAN,ETC.
« on: October 14, 2009, 11:54:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have heard many tales about folks who have used forked sticks or L-shaped rods to locate buried or hidden money or other valuables. My detecting partner and I have experimented with several kinds of instruments and the results are very confusing and inconclusive as to whether the instruments are working most times or not. He paid 1200 bucks for a little unit that has two probes that he sticks in the ground and has two L-rods that he holds in his hand. He says it has led him to a silver salt shaker lid and a few other items. But it isn't consistent and when I used it, it didn't lead me to any finds. L-rods of coat hanger wire or brass rods do cross and indicate something over a pipe with flowing water or over metal in ground. I'd like to hear of anyone's dowsing successes or failures--does it work for some and not for others? Wise

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg54101.html#msg54101

Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 04:45:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

I know dowsing does work, I know a little lady who lives in Wales who has an uncanny knack of being able to dowse using either crystals attached to a string and also a small lead weight.
She claims she has physcic powers too which enables her to visualise the targets in her mind, some might consider this ridiculous.
However, there were occassions where we as a team, meaning Alan Wilson, Baram Blackett, Helen I will keep her identity secret have been on some of the sites that we have located were all together.  It was important at the site of the Ark of the Covernant because of the peculiar nature of this site. We had used a hired Ground penetrating Radar unit at great cost to ourselves on one occassion.
The site itself is a huge fortress like hill which the ancients added an extra 60 feet to its original size.
Call it a labour of love, devotion, dedication to their religion or what ever the fact remains in the Welsh Triads there is an unmistakable entry about the greatest labour undertook by the ancients, this is it.
The interesting thing is that when you visit the site and walk around it you cannot miss four very distinctive what we call drainage points, where water from this hill is deliberately drained.  These were put there for one specific reason to protect and preserve whatever they (the ancients) had hidden or put inside to conceal from the outside world.
Water as you know will cause decay and destroy whatever they had buried. It is therefore reasonable to assume that whoever hid this very important object that they intended to preserve it the best they could for use at another time.
Now, these people were not backward Celts as the English Academics prefer to call the ancient Britains, but a highly intelligent race of very smart and clever engineers. Even today people marvel at the Pyrimids and the people who built them. We all wonder how they were made and how many people it would of taken to have built it too.
During the first and second migrations into Britain more than a million people came here if not more.
The holders of the Ark were the TEN LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL and these people were never lost they knew exactly where they were, who they were, and what they were doing at the time.
The Ark was perhaps their most valuable treasure or religious possession and had fought wars over it and intended to keep it to themselves, which is understandable.
A similar site such as this was located by Archaeologists previously and it is of similar construction to the one Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett located.
In fact Alan would never tell me where the site was but only mentioned it now and again to keep me interested, but any talk about treasure is interesting too.  The point is Alan is now 76 years old and for all the time both he, Baram and myself have gone out checking these sites out we never intended to dig anything up ourselves but leave it to the establishment to do it.
As finders we would get the 50% of any treasure trove anyway no matter who finds it and I would get my percentage as well.
I have had money, big money, and to me its only use is to survive in a comfprtable manner. Greed is a terrible thing I used to be quite happy to go down to the beach and make a regular withdrawal from my own little bank but never got greedy.
Getting back to this huge hill in the Middle of Wales, whoever built this built a large wall around it as one a means of defence maybe and to reduce the wind to a degree.  The actual field in which it stands is also called the enclosure of the Ark. YES, they did name their fields and some are still recorded on tithe maps even today.
The diabolical thing about all of this is that it is still documented and can even buy the book that tells you all about it and where to find it.  The trouble is no one takes the time to read and absorb the meaning of the written word as it intended.
Everyone must of heard of the Mabinogian?  Its one of the oldest Welsh books, one that the English didnt destroy because they thought and considered it to be a collection of childrens fairy tales.
However the original versions were written in Welsh which unfortunately for the English they didnt understand hehehe those that did made errors in translations and came up with different meanings which threw people off course and off track.
In actual fact the Mabinogian tells of the actual creation of when the planets were being formed and the wars between the planets in outer space.  This is the stuff, the Welsh were interested in Astrology, the stars, the constellations, the universe and heavans.
Every nation has had an interest in the stars even the Egyptians who aligned the pyramids to Orion, with complete accuracy of which even today the academics can only guess and are not sure how they did it.
Then you learn about how these ancient people made star maps here on earth and made giant mounds to represent stars.
It sounds incredible but its true and being able to understand what was written in the Mabinogian was what gave Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett the tools and knowledge to find and locate what had been written in the greatest treasure book of all time the Mabinogian.  I can imagine the London Establishment Kicking themselves for their pityifull attempts at destroying the old Coelbren Alphabet. How they deprived the Welsh of pen and paper and banned printing in Wales to reduce the populations intelligence.
Then in the 1850 when this miserable load of pathetic individuals sacked all the Welsh teachers and replaced them with English SCUM.
This could only happen in England, and it did.  Imagine a class full of kids that didnt speak English and teachers that did not understand Welsh?  The thought of it is sickening enough.  The fact that the English were originally Illiterate and had to send to Wales in order to learn to read and write does not come into the equasion.
The most notorious and hated man on Earth even today Adolph Hitler persecuted the Jews in call the Halocaust.
The English Establishment are still doing it today under a guise of so called decency with the Welsh, who are descendants of the ten lost tribes of Israel. 
Of course the location of the Ark being in Britain is a big worry to the Roman Catholic church because it undermines all the fairy tales and misdirections it tells its congregation.  The Roman Church has much to answer for and it will all come out in the wash in due course.  The Roman church is founded on lies and misdirections in fact its religion is a fraud and were it any other business it would be prosecuted and taken to court. The so called Holy Bible consists of four gospels that were included in it to keep the stories similar.
But how about the ones that were not included and why they were not included maybe you should read them and find out for yourselves?

I have been busy working on my own site and more information regarding star maps can be found there if your interested.

Please Register or Login

http://treasure1.tripod.com/index.html

Alan Wilson bought a phycic over from America and took him to the Battle site of Baden Hill yes it does exist despite the English denials.  The Physcic who is in a wheelchair asked to be taken to a certain spot and told Alan, "this is the spot that Arthur stood in which to follow the Battle".  It was the highest place where everything could be seen.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg54110.html#msg54110

Offline Sedonan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 07:07:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

To reply to your ORIGINAL question about dowsing for treasure, no it will not find unknown, lost or buried treasure. I have been a professional treasure finder for over 45 years, and I have experimented with every kind of detection system known to man. I was an accomplished map dowser dating back to 1972, but only finding water and water systems.
 When the first electronic dowsing aids came out, my partner bought one without my knowledge. It would not work for him at all. Then he had me try it. When I was able to find targets that had recently been buried, we were elated. We went everywhere trying to find unknown treasures, even to other countries. Absolutely no success.
 If an object(s) has been hidden that someone still ALIVE knows about, you can locate it. However, unknown, lost, buried, or sunken objects cannot be found by using dowsing methods of any kind. Why this is so, I have no clue. I tried to study this phenomenon, but met with little success. In my studies, I found many instances where Edgar Cayce (perhaps the greatest psychic of our time) was asked to locate treasures, some of which are very well known. He failed every time.
 There are some of these things still being hawked as successful locators, but I can guarantee you that none of them have located, and been responsible for finding UNKNOWN, lost, buried or sunken treasure.
 I was a jewelry maker, and I was hired to make pendulums for an international firm. There were several of us working on a piece meal basis for years, and we made many, many units. This will attest to the phenomena being real, but not for dowsing treasure. Attached is a photo of SOME of the units that I made.
Bill

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg54118.html#msg54118

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

PendulumDisplay2.jpg

Him thief him fren' of him last Guiney
  Him kill both Priest and Friar,o dear.
    Him cut de troat of piccanniny
      Bloody, bloody buccaneer.

Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 08:45:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hmmm I bet you made a small fortune with all those pendulums you helped make that in itself must of been a real treasure, the salary you earnt from making them.  hehehe maybe you thought if they dont work for me they might work for someone else otherwise you would not of made them?  It takes all sorts to make a world, and people will make or sell anything for money regardless if they worked or not.  No disrespect meant everyone is entitled to earn a living.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg54123.html#msg54123

Offline salvor6
Mod
Silver Member

Pirate of the Martires
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3537.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Aquapulse, Fisher Proton 3 mag, Pulse Star Pro II, Humminbird 1198 side scan sonar, AK-47
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 09:13:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Alan, I just checked out your web site. What a great wealth of information! Thanks so much.  Pray

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg54130.html#msg54130

Offline Sedonan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 09:20:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

Let's stick to the topic of the thread.
No, dowsing will not work to find UNKNOWN, LOST, BURIED OR SUNKEN TREASURE.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg54132.html#msg54132

Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 11:14:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by salvor6
Hello Alan, I just checked out your web site. What a great wealth of information! Thanks so much.  Pray

The information I give on my website is only a mere fraction of what it took Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett over 30 years each in write the contents of 8 over 300 page books.  I had to forget what I was taught at school and uni in order to seek out the truth for myself.  if your really serious about history the real history and not the invented rubbish created by two religious zelots Bishop Stubbs and Edwin Guest in the 1850's then get the real books that tell the truth.
The very foundations of the Roman Church are about to liquify and evaporate like jesus was supposed to go up in a puff of smoke and then goto heavan lol.  Anyone who believes that or the virgin birth or the resurection when the worlds best medical scientific brains cant bring man back to life especially after 3 days.  Or the walking on water and the feeding of thousands hehehe it goes on and on and on.  Lies Lies and fantastic inventions created to grab your hard earned dosh, thats why the church is the richest business on earth.   Dowsing might work for some but not others and anyone can say they tried it but that doesnt mean it does not work full stop.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg54151.html#msg54151

Offline Sedonan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 12:24:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

give 'em enough rope..........

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg54164.html#msg54164

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 12:50:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by treasuremomo
I have heard many tales about folks who have used forked sticks or L-shaped rods to locate buried or hidden money or other valuables. My detecting partner and I have experimented with several kinds of instruments and the results are very confusing and inconclusive as to whether the instruments are working most times or not. He paid 1200 bucks for a little unit that has two probes that he sticks in the ground and has two L-rods that he holds in his hand. He says it has led him to a silver salt shaker lid and a few other items. But it isn't consistent and when I used it, it didn't lead me to any finds. L-rods of coat hanger wire or brass rods do cross and indicate something over a pipe with flowing water or over metal in ground. I'd like to hear of anyone's dowsing successes or failures--does it work for some and not for others? Wise

There is lots of thread, on this subject, back a month or three, whatever the thread, I feel it is not so much the dowsing tools you may use, it is the person, not the tool.

If you try orienting your view, to yourself, and less to the rods, or more to feeling it, through the rods..... sounds confusing...

You could try different things, too, like a tape measure (horizontal), radio antenna (horizontal), pendulum.... ?? 1200 bucks is a bit much.

There are a few people that say they can teach anybody to dowse, however, I think you have to be born with the ability.

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg54170.html#msg54170

« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 12:52:54 pm by goldigger »

goldigger

Offline treasuremomoTopic starter
micmomo
Bronze Member

micmomo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1990.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

I'VE USED MANY BRANDS AND MODELS-TESORO, WHITES,GARRETT,FISHER,NAUTILUS,D-TEX,WILSON NEUMAN,ETC.
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 01:04:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

goldigger, that $1,200 gadget box he has has two ground probes and two L-rods--runs off one or two 9v bats. I forget the maker--but it seems to "lead" sometimes and sometimes not?  I think it would be neat to have a powered unit that'd work--but I feel like it is so much hokus pocus and the 12oo bucks is overkill on price--he'd have done better using coat hangers or brass rods and buying a nice detector with the 1200 dollars--wouldn't you agree? but as I say, he claims it led him to a silver item or two ...so who knows?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8630.msg54172.html#msg54172

« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 01:36:43 pm by treasuremomo »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: