[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2012, 12:29:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hope ya reconsider leaving,i've always enjoyed yer posts..........i'd buy yer book any day Great

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg224759.html#msg224759

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Offline FlowerOfTheSea
Knight
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1685.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett ADS III / Garrett Sea Hunter
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2012, 01:42:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

HaHa, great link wuzneme. I am like a lot of others. Not knowing anything productive to add to the discussion, I hate to drink up all your coffee, Tayopa. Just like to sit on the fence enjoying all the great stories around the campfire, so to speak. I sure hope you don't leave, you are very interesting to listen to. Don't know how I missed your leaving on my previous post.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg224763.html#msg224763

FlowerOfTheSea (Flor Do Mar)

Offline Silver Searcher
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

175.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

XP Goldmaxx Power
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2012, 05:57:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Pray

Hello...I am quite new to this site, but I am familiar to the poster of this thread Clapp ...Through another Treasure site, I have spoken to him personelly via Pm's and found him to be a very intelligent man, a gentleman and a great asset to any site, I know nothing about the theme of this thread, but Tayopa sounds like a great place to me, and the Coffee sounds as good Coffee

SS

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg224794.html#msg224794

« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 06:00:21 pm by Silver Searcher »
Offline TayopaTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

Mexico

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2012, 09:19:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

good evening my frienmds, coffee session open.

Back from Tayopa on  round about trip  first to Hermosillo, the up to Tayopa and now back.but regretting it  sigh, It is spactacularily beautiful up there, even in June, the deliciouly scented pineair feels frosty and each morning we were awakened by the wild turkey calling.  I saw one flock of aobut 100, mostly brown.  Things are moving along nicely, so I Left them alone.

Gracias for your support Silver Searcher, Flower of the sea, Bomber Boy, and Arfie .

Picked up a chev. Silverado 4x4 for the trip runs beautifully. ESPECIALLY THE AIR CONDITIONER  hehe   Beats my old mule  sigh.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg225023.html#msg225023

Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

Mexico

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2012, 11:58:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Good morning wilkes mi upside down friend. Off to the patio with the others for the morning coffee?

You asked -->I note on various occasions you have ventured to locate hidden mines and treasure and quite often find what you are looking for - In the many stories you share, there is often a reason given for calling off your expeditions before actually locating anything of worth and never going back.
Hunitng lost mines and treasures is a fascinating adventure. It is similar to a giant crossword puzzle, you feel good in finally solving it. In the case of the closed mines, this emotion is there in an exaggerated form. but, in the final analysis the mere fact of opening and putting the mine into production is extremely expensive.

In the case of the mines mentioned in the Tayopa quest , they were established as having existed, and their location close enough so that if one was inclined, and had the finances, it could be quickly be found.

I had my eye on Tayopa alone, the others were simply steps along the way to it's portal, with the exception of the Gloria Pan mine.

When I had finally found the Gloria Pans portal closed with adobe mud, marked with two hand prints and smoked with Ocote Pine pitch smoke, it would have been a simple step to break it open. Howver, my partner, "SAM Hayes", had had a heart attack and wasn't able to be with me. He had remained in El Fuerte. So I reserved opening it and returned to El Fuerte to bring him back to the Gloria Pan for the opening. When I arrived in El Fuerte it was to find that he had died of a heart attack the night before.

We had been extremely close friends, he taught me to play chess and would sit reading a Readers Digest while checking me continously in 3 - 4 moves sigh..

I returned to Alamos and didn't get back into treasure hunting for several years, Sam's death took the wind out of my sails.. Actually I have never returned to La Gloria Pan to this day. I have my Tayopa to play with. It still has several unsolved mysteries and stories yet to be finished. It's portal amd maim deposit are precisely located, but as I have explained, the gov't and I have to reach an agreement before I will give them the information, and without their permision I would be stupid to open it first..

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist"

I am enclosing an old picture (statute of limitations, remember ?) of an 8 mule train which I found. this is one mule load, my share.  The gal was destined to be my wife after I had fattened her up.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg225204.html#msg225204

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

8 Reales.jpg
MyTiger-1.jpg

« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 12:03:12 pm by Tayopa »
Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2012, 04:24:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Just a rational observation... but, this poster also claims to have found the Lost City of Atlantis... Red-Hair Giants and several other outlandish claims on internet forums (such as finding a mule train of silver).

I also noticed how Editors on Wikipedia repetitively edited/removed their edits/additions.

Will it ever end?   Nope.

Just him-haw around.... dance around serious questions and continue to make asinine references to coffee  

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg225224.html#msg225224

Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

Mexico

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2012, 05:49:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

YOUR CALL Rational, but have I ever seriously claimed Alantis as having beem found? Incidentally, while it is basically a tongue in cheek posting, can 'you" prove that it is not correct ?

On the red headed giants,  come on down and hold one of the skulls in your own hands, what more can I say Huh?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

several other outlandish claims on internet forums (such as finding a mule train of silver).
Aren't you satisfied with the picture of the silver in the above post?
I also noticed how Editors on Wikipedia repetitively edited/removed their edits/additions
Yep, they can't make up their minds, which frankly doesn't bother me to any extent, other then they use Dobies book as their source. it is full of errors, except for the map.

I agree, as long as there are persons wanting to learn, or hear about these things, why should it?
several other outlandish claims
I would appreciate your posting them so we can, as you say, rationally discuss them.

You don't like coffee in my patio ?? hmmm  how insensitive.  snicker

Seriously I have absolutely no objection to answering any questions on anything that  I have posted.  starting with you  RO, but make them logical, not just--

"I don't believe you" that applies to anyone including yourself or JESUS CHRIST, explain why. ---

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist"

p.s. thanks for posting, it was getting to be too one sided, a monologue.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg225235.html#msg225235

« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 05:55:40 pm by Tayopa »
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2012, 05:58:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
Just a rational observation... but, this poster also claims to have found the Lost City of Atlantis... Red-Hair Giants and several other outlandish claims on internet forums (such as finding a mule train of silver).

I also noticed how Editors on Wikipedia repetitively edited/removed their edits/additions.

Just him-haw around.... dance around serious questions and continue to make asinine references to coffee

Well for the first time I agree with you a 100%  RO the world may be coming to the end. LOL But I have explained this in the mod area so maybe we can slow down the nonsense here.

Well while I was typing Tayopa posted. This will not turn into an argument I will lock this thread now.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg225236.html#msg225236

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2012, 08:25:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Posted May 7 2009 on this forum one of many BS claims.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I am a land  looter as the Archaeologist's love to say.  I have discovered the legendary lost Jesuit mine of Tayopa, among other things.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg225253.html#msg225253

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

Mexico

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2012, 09:54:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Good evening my friends for those with an open mind etc I am posting intimate data on Tayopa.

The actual Tayopa workings are not shown, but evey mining eng and geologist that have reviewed it, agree that it is correct and IS Tayopa according to Dobies Map, and additional data which will not posted.

If we continue unmolested, I will clarify each point, except where the main deposit is or the actual entrance of Tayopa.

A) Orig title extended to 2044 by a change in the mining law instead of the former 6 years.

B) Same for the extension to Tayopa

C) Dobie's map of Tayopa as posted in F.Dobies book 'Apache Gold & Yaqui Silver' which is accepted by wiki

D) Aerial photograph to show the almost exact contours and configuartion with Dobies'
Map.

E)  Final, aerial photograph showing the various points of Tayopa that are exactly in agreement with the Map.

All of the other things will be explained in turn.

Don Jose de La Mancha

'I exist to Live, not live to exist"

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg225254.html#msg225254

There are 5 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

.Dobies.jpg
Tayopa ext 2 , good to 2049 ©@®.jpg
Tayopa titlee extended to 2044.jpg
compare to dobies map ©@®.jpg