[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2012, 08:29:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Tayopa
If we continue unmolested, I will clarify each point, except where the main deposit is or the actual entrance of Tayopa.

If you don't want to be molested then don't post BS you can't back up with proof are documentation. Some of us have watched you on other forums post the same old tired BS looking for your 5 minutes of fame. Lots of us don't believe your a treasure hunter at all. Why? No real hardcore hunter will ever go to a Internet forum and brag I found this treasure I found that treasure like you do. 

Quote:Posted by Tayopa
All of the other things will be explained in turn.

This is the game you like to play. Drag it out as long as you can like a soap opera. I can tell you have never read any threads here about other treasures., if you had you would see that if we want to debated a treasure we post all the info we have then hope other folks can add to it. Not you you want to add a  bit  here and a bit there just to stay in the spot light a little longer.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg225264.html#msg225264

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline TayopaTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

Mexico

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2012, 11:20:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

good mornming   seldom, I now recognize you from Treasure net.com.,  same MO.

You posted -->If you don't want to be molested then don't post BS you can't back up with proof are documentation.
And just what in 'your' opinion is documentation ?  Obviously valid Titles, aerial photographic over lays showing exact configuration with Dobies map, and identifying important similarities isn't enough, so clarify., 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You posted -->  Lots of us don't believe your a treasure hunter at all.
Obviously your privelige, and one which I agree to,  incidentally just what are' your' qualifications to actually discuss Tayopa?
You also posted --> No real hardcore hunter will ever go to a Internet forum and brag I found this treasure I found that treasure like you do.
Huh? why not?? I am fully protected   And isn't the purpose of Thunting.com to share and discuss treasures, treasure hunting , etc.  in a forum? 

You also posted --> This is the game you like to play. Drag it out as long as you can like a soap opera. I can tell you have never read any threads here about other treasures., if you had you would see that if we want to debated a treasure we post all the info we have then hope other folks can add to it. Not you you want to add a bit here and a bit there just to stay in the spot light a little longer

Interesting point,  so you would  rather see "VINI,VIDI..VICI" instead of something that took years to acomplish explained in fair detail??  How do you accomplish this?  Perhaps showing YOUR successful activites and posts on them might help?

Back to the book and my coffee.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s  Morning Cornelius, nice to see you again.

"I Exist to Live, not live to exist"

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg225271.html#msg225271

Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

Mexico

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2012, 10:05:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen:  Let's head for the patio where it is still cool for coffee and a round table discussion on Tayopa.

One of the reasons I posted in a so called 'drag it out' form, was to allow you to participate in the original search by presenting you with the data as I developed or found it, and to have you in effect accompany me with your interpretations and ideas to see if we are in agreement.

Of course, as has been suggested, I could simply say Yes, I have found it, period  then what?

Personally I believe it is far better to let you participate and see if you come up with the same conclusions that I did.

First I will post another confirmation of Dobie's map being almost 90 % correct and that I am at Tayopa.

There are two versions of Dobie's map, one has the mesa chica and the other does not, It depends who was copying what.

Don Jose de a Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist"

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg225747.html#msg225747

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

TAYOPA mesa chica ©@®.jpg

Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

Mexico

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2012, 12:22:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Good morning my friends. back.  Was involved in another of my mines, La Escondida, working to get it into production.

Also a few side trips to Tayopa, opening el Santo Nino for further exploration..

Today the Explorers club notified me of the passing of one of our members,
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Explorers Club “Man On The Moon"

Neil Armstrong MED'76
Another Explorers Club Member and legend, Neil Armstrong MED’76, has moved on to ultimate exploration stardom, passing away Saturday, Aug. 25th, from complications of heart surgery. Armstrong, 82, was the modern embodiment - the actual realization, if you will - of the hoary myths, millennia-old, of the "Man on the Moon."

Fellow Explorer James M. Clash FR’99, a long-time friend of Armstrong’s, wrote a memorial piece for Bloomberg BusinessWeek Sunday. It can be found here:

Please Register or Login

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-26/memories-of-neil-armstrong-shy-hero-american-patriot.html

As first to walk on the lunar surface, he joined his fellow Club Members to realize the biggest dreams of our species—Sir Edmund Hillary (first to climb the world’s highest mountain, Everest); Robert Peary (first to reach the North Pole); Roald Amundsen (first to reach the South Pole); Don Walsh (first to dive to the deepest point in the oceans); and John Glenn (first American to orbit the earth).

Armstrong, an Explorers Club member since 1976, also received our highest award, The Explorers Medal, for reaching the farthest point man has ever explored. Along with fellow EC Member astronauts Buzz Aldrin MED’76 and Michael Collins MED’76, he was awarded an Explorers Club Flag to carry aboard the Apollo 11 capsule. That flag, which flew to the moon, has since been retired permanently and can be viewed at our historic Lowell Thomas Clubhouse in New York.

Armstrong’s "giant leap for mankind" is an apex in the history of world exploration. His memory will be treasured by all Members of his beloved Explorers Club, which he last visited just this past spring for a Lindbergh Foundation event.

R.I.P. Mr. Armstrong. The world is a lesser place without you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We did have a very short bit of correspondence some years ago, he was very gracias.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg232022.html#msg232022

« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 12:28:27 pm by Tayopa »
Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

Mexico

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2012, 02:07:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Wanna see some pictures  hardluck?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg232126.html#msg232126

Offline hardluck
Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2012, 08:30:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Don Jose

I have been traveling and have been sick with the fevers. I am slowly getting bettter.

It would be nice if he Neil Armstrong could get a state funeral. Neil Armstong was involved in the exploration of the mysterios cave system in Equador in the mid 1970's 1976 I recall. Do you know Stan Hall? He himself would be in his eighties by now, still living there in Equador.

Sure post away asp please.

Did you receive that document from Mexico from that drunken bum of a friend of mine on Magnetic Island. Grin I am flying out there tonight to catch up with him and  I know I will be drinking that rotton stuff before long and having a few good yarns  Grin

I catch up with him and see how much profits of the bar he has been drinking Wink Some times his internet is down so I will be gone for a week.

Hardluck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg232144.html#msg232144

Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

Mexico

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2012, 09:48:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi my friends.  I commenced to watch movies online, particularly western ones, even the corny Italian ones. However, two  did bring me up short, they were "The Bravados" with Gregory Peck, also 'Garden of evil ' with Gary Cooper.  

Incidentally that trail on the cliff still exists, but it has not collapsed in the center section as in the movie..It was theoriginal trail down to La Reforma mine.  I tried to get it but lost in the sorteo.  They did lose pack animals and people on that trail though.

The filming is perfect and the scenery is superb. They travel over much of the ground that I did in the 50's. I could easily feel myself riding my mule back then again. The country became real. Those deep, distant barrancas were the ones where I explored in the initial phases of Lost Jesuit mine hunting.
I often spent weeks alone without meeting another human, and in those hidden barancas is where I had a few encounters with bandidos.

There are flocks of huge wild turkeys in the hundreds in the distant mesas and barrancas, Deer also. So it was only of a matter of a shot or so every week with my pistol to have plenty of camp meat..

The high falls that Gregoy Peck rides past is La Basaseachi, now a popular tourist mecca with Swiss Chalet type hotels etc. A highway now crosses the Sierras from Hermosillo to Chihuahua city, with modern gasoline stations every so often, and motels, sigh.

I first heard of the Basaseachi falls from an old Chinapa Indian. So I took off north from Chinapas, up the Chinapas river barrancas, then crossed over to the north west to the Mayo drainage and continued to the falls. It took me days to reach them, I had to make my own trail at times. I camped down below the falls for another three days, ate some trout, then returned to Chinapas. Now it is only a matter of a few hours in an air-conditioned car sigh.

Yes, this picture brought back many memories. I miss that country as it was, sigh, Nights where one could lie on his blanket, drink his hot coffee, listen to the coyotes sing their lonely songs of lost love and dinners earned, sniff the fresh, deliciously scented Pine air, which hinted of frost by morning, roll over and it 'was' morning. sigh.

So if you have access to movies on line, I strongly suggest watching 'Los Bravados' with Gregory Peck. and Gardenof Evil with Gary Coopper.if you don't have a movie channel, try searching for 'free online movies' which require no information from you, and join me for nostalgic riding. sigh.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Posted on: September 01, 2012, 06:17:39 PM
Good evening Ladies and gentlemen; Coffee? an up date. They are pure city dwellers, but mean good. They did find the partially hidden mine below Tayopa which I had intended to finish when I was hit with the cancers and then held off.

Here are a few pictures to play with, especially the obvious barricade built to hold a back fill. There is another one beyond this. beyond ?? It had been put on hold, perhaps they might now open them up.

I might ask why would someone go to the trouble of creating backfills using materiel from outside of the mine to create them ?

No, this is not Tayopa, but Santo Nino, one of the mines of Tayopa

Don Jose de La Mancha

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg232388.html#msg232388

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

6 pp Santo Nino back fill.jpg
7 pp Santo nino back fill.jpg
8 pp Santo Nino beyond the first backfll.jpg

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 09:51:58 pm by Tayopa »
Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

Mexico

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2012, 06:48:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

Good morning, time for coffee.  I was asked "Is that you in the picture"?  No, it is one of our group.,. I am 89, so there is a slight difference. Angel Angel

Don Jose de la Mancha

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg232604.html#msg232604

« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 06:50:59 am by Tayopa »
Offline hardluck
Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2012, 06:25:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Don Jose

Thanks for the photos. Have you managed to have any archaeological survey of site in question?

Hardluck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg232697.html#msg232697

Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

Mexico

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2012, 06:21:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

.Hola Hardluck: How are the tropical fever attacks?  Is our friend ok?

You asked about archaeological work, no none. That will come later. As far as the gov't is officially concerned, it has never existed, nor does it exist.  To acknowledge it, would cause embarrassment in certain circles.  We will rock the boat a little later.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,36559.msg232745.html#msg232745

« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 06:23:25 pm by Tayopa »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Jump to: