[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Idaho Jones
Gold Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

7930.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2010, 09:09:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

Very neat little systems. Thanks Luc! Those scopes are very nice as they wouldn't hang up on anything on the way back out.

The cave system I had in mind is a bit extensive so I was contemplating building a unit capable of traveling 50 feet or so. Something more like what they used in the Great Pyramid a while back. If I get a chance today I will throw together a quick drawing of what I had in mind.

Hardluck I've been looking at a thermal camera I found used but geezo its still kinda pricey. I need to find a treasure to afford all the stuff to find treasure  Cheesy

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8786.msg74137.html#msg74137

Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Live it is a treasure to enrich the spirit
Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Fisher F75, Tesoro Eldorado
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2010, 10:43:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Hardluck, Idaho and fredio Jones

On the camera used in the Great Pyramid, this camera was equipped with an engine for the course filmed in the vent that was sloped, there were also attempts with different changes in the training wheels and their constitution.

It is often helpful to have this kind of material that has been explored long underground wells or pipes that are partially blocked or denied access (eg closed by a grid). This also avoids action led mountaineering or rock climbing for nothing.

Regarding the case of the Templars Gisors is special indeed Templars although the former owners, they stayed only a short time.

- Some Templars were passed at Gisors before the raid organized by Philip the Fair, some scholars say they have arrested at Gisors for hidden well (It would have given back to the days of covered wagons in the walls of the Fortress). And had taken the western route (one flight organized to Britain where he had a fleet to the island to the monks, then join England).
- The other passage was one of the few Knights Templar prisoners were locked in a few places before being submitted to the matter in Paris.

There is also research as official and clandestine, which suggests that indeed there are things to discover in the dungeon.

he must know that a tunnel exists between Gisors and Neaufles that many sections were blocked by agents of the municipal councils respectively.

On this chapel, which also calls for another church beneath the castle, it is surprising that some documents that carried the story today are not available because they are no longer in the national archives.

I actually believe that the Knights Templar was very rich but that wealth has been fragmented because the fortune was not in one place, this wealth could also come from their discovery in Jerusalem, and that holding a secret of state or church, they used it as a certain currency.

Luc

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8786.msg74164.html#msg74164

Lucky Luc

Offline Idaho Jones
Gold Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

7930.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2010, 03:12:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Was not the downfall of the Knights Templar that certain people in high places wanted the treasure they had supposedly aquired? I recall seeing a documentory stating I believe that the templers had financed some actions and the church was not keen on repaying. It's been a while back so my memory might be foggy on that.

Was the tomb at Rennes fully excavated or still in process? I'd like to know what all was found. Amazing the shrouds were still intact in that atmosphere.

I thought the dual top and bottom telescoping drive was quite brilliant on the Giza ROV. To bad it turned out to be just another mystery in the end. This is what I was thinking of making just from odds and ends I have around. Hope the link works.

Please Register or Login

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/Imaginos_art/rover.jpg

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8786.msg74205.html#msg74205

Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2010, 12:26:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Idaho Jones

Regarding the Templars, they especially helped King Philippe Le Bel twice, the first time they have protected inside the temple (the name given to the fortified enclosure was in Paris, this speaker defended by the Templars was kept by them and 'within which there lived a people who had been chosen by the Knights Templar), the king who had sought refuge during the insurrection of little people. It is perhaps that the King has extended overview of the power and wealth of the Order.

The second time when King asked a loan of money (large sum, he has never repaid). What may have prompted the king to dissolve some of this Order.

Turning now to the discovery of Rennes le Chateau that cavity with a mummified body, Ben Hammott met in France twice in June 2007 the leaders of the DRAC (Regional Direction of Cultural Affairs), to inform them of his discovery in keeping secret place of the latter, they also requested that the cavity either immediately after the announcement of the discovery, protected. I have not finished reading (I still have about fifty pages). Still, their end of the upcoming book by Ben Hammott in October 2009, the DRAC had still not agreed.

Regarding the body found in the cavity, a few hairs were taken for DNA analysis and that analysis of the shape of the skull has been asked various experts based on photographs taken to determine if the skull is that of a man or d a woman. I do not know yet the results of his analysis because I am not come to the end of the book in a few days away I can say a little more.

Thank you for your info on the robotic camera.

All the best

Luc

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8786.msg74308.html#msg74308

Lucky Luc

Offline Idaho Jones
Gold Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

7930.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2010, 11:48:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Luc, it's been a while since I'd seen the documentary and one can never be sure if the views expressed are mainstream or not.

Thank you for the update on Rennes as well. Hopefully something will come to light. great stuff!

Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8786.msg74388.html#msg74388

Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2010, 12:27:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Idaho Jones and HardLuck

I have put the writing about the mummified body in the right section on Rennes le Chateau on this forum.

Best regards.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8786.msg78869.html#msg78869

« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 04:41:58 am by Luc »

Lucky Luc

Offline sharky2561
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2010, 11:32:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

thanks for a very interesting post luc excellent

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8786.msg81371.html#msg81371

Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2010, 11:47:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey sharky2561

Many thanks for your nice appreciations. To story is also vey interesting.

All the best

Luc

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8786.msg81478.html#msg81478

Lucky Luc

Offline fredio
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2010, 06:51:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi All. I've just gotten round to watching the video of the tomb, what a load of rubbish!  do these people with commercial agendas contribute any good to the more serious minded Thunters?.  Firstly fabric ,in those conditions with dripping water would not endure, secondly, every thing would have over the years , built up a thick coating of debris making it impossible to distinguish. He stated there were bats, spiders and falling stones and yet objects look new enough to pick out letters on a so called codex.......HA, HA, HA, HA, HA,HA,HA,  AGHHHHHH.....Ive wet myself laughing.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8786.msg81520.html#msg81520

Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2010, 09:24:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Fredio,

The first thing is that your topic is not a good place, you speak with a certain irony in the discovery of Ben Hammott you have posted your observations and comments in the section on the Case of Rennes le Chateau, and not in the subject relative to that of Gisors.

Concerning your comments, it will be interesting that you ask questions that make you doubt yourself directly to the person who is more like you British. You speak the same language without distortion, I shall address mail Ben Hammott in case you'd have to share some clarification.
Email address: benhammott@gmail.com
I sincerely believe that you make errors, because the view of many materials (videos, films, photos and messages and findings from leading experts, all say that the samples provided for analysis are from the time of Christ, except the trunk, a coin, the parchments.

In your reasoning you also forget that the body was moved several times, he was revered and therefore probably the shroud that surrounds today is not the one he had at death. I just think that you have not taken the time to read and decrypt all the documents before drawing your conclusion.

All the best

Luc

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8786.msg81754.html#msg81754

Lucky Luc

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: