[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2009, 09:18:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yamashita treasure does exist but it became a cottage industry after a few years Marcos left. All the original and legit TH are already old in their near 80's they know the real stories and have since been resigned or from it. Do a calculation from the Japanese occupation to present. All present TH are in their 20's to 60's and they are just the spill over and they did not even witness or alive during the occupation. Today's TH spawned from too many fake maps and treasure stories.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg34632.html#msg34632

Offline hunter 2009
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

lawrenze deep max
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2009, 03:15:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

yes kinda hard digging something thats not there , you just said it. i kinda like digging spanish treasures, you know in old spanish cemeteries in the provinces, old houses, old churches back yards, as long as i have permit i go for it, YES through the years i did occassoinaly find something, gold , silver coins, a little jewelries, church antiques, but not BIG caches. japanese loot is too much of work for me considering my age, im 58 already and retired. and in case i found one still it would be endagering my family, no need to do that now, by the way sorry for my rude entry.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg34691.html#msg34691

Offline damz1200
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

by my guardian angel
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2009, 03:42:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

to Kuligko ,

I'm new here in forum. I have some friends digging somewhere else . I have been in this business for more than 25 years, but not in digging, in selling gold. Filipino's has too many deposited Au in other countries. So I think digging is enough. There were too much of gold and yet there is no buyer.
email me at damz1200@yahoo.com.ph for confidentiality

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg34693.html#msg34693

« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 03:54:12 am by damz1200 »
Offline arjoyceniza
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2009, 08:58:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

what do you mean by yellow spot cement..?
\

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg34742.html#msg34742

Offline thesteward
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

330.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

GTI 2500,
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2009, 08:26:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

tama kyo  kabayan.   wag  na  natin  pansinin  ang  pagmamaliit  nila  basta tuloy  lang ang trabaho mga  igan...  at  ingat  lang  sa  mga dangers  sa site

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg34797.html#msg34797

Offline kuligligkoTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2009, 10:35:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by TonyWells
Kuligligko,
Its the 'foreigners' who are financing most of the sites there. It's the 'foreigners' who are and have been 'feeding' so many, many Filipino's for many, many years there doing all those sites (of which 99.9% are total bogus anyway). So please don't say the 'foreigners' have no business coming there to the Philippines.
TW

Tony sir,

be specific, you claim that you foreigners are the one feeding so many, many filipinos for many many years. it should be filipino treasure hunters only and not all filipinos. but i think not even most of the site as you claim. maybe few of those site. around 100 million is the population of the philippines.  so if their are 1% of filipinos engage in treasure hunting, how many filipinos did you feed,  1,000 individual? not even a significant fraction of filipino treasure hunters. 1% is already 1 MILLION.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg34819.html#msg34819

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2009, 12:46:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yes, 99.9% bogus because just about every Filipino thinking there's treasure buried on their property there. If a Japanese tourist goes and pisses on your property then suddenly you're thinking there's buried treasure there. Kinda hard to find something if nothing is there on your property. If it were up to you guys, you would have us 'foreigners' digging up the entire Philippines! Have you found any actual treasure on your property Hunter 2000?

maybe thats  exaggerated generalizing all site sir. anyway, we respect you if thats your opinion and we have no business to prove to you otherwise. why 99.9%. why not 100% are bogus. hehehehe.

BTW, ONLY DUMB PEOPLE ARE BEING VICTIMIZED BY THOSE SO CALLED YAMASHITA GOLD SCAMMERS.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg34820.html#msg34820

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2009, 01:09:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

If a Japanese tourist goes and pisses on your property then suddenly you're thinking there's buried treasure there. Kinda hard to find something if nothing is there on your property. If it were up to you guys, you would have us 'foreigners' digging up the entire Philippines!

hehehe, never heard of that japanese pissing on  a property and the land owner believes there is a treasure on that lot. again, only dumb people will believe on what the land owner of that property believes. 

digging the entire Philippines?  wild thinking sir. i know you have vast experience in the field of yamashita treasure hunting but how could you dig the entire country if you cannot even continue digging with your previous projects.

i am sorry but i'm  starting to react on those kind of post which i usually ignore before...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg34823.html#msg34823

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2009, 01:37:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

ohhh, i think i have said enough. i am sorry to those people who were hit by my post in one way or the other.

as i have said before, this is the beauty of having a forum like this. in the long run, you will get to know each other deeper.

to all foreigners who are currently and previously involve in YTreasure hunting, we respect your opinion. we cannot do about it if thats what you believe. just be careful next time  so that you will not be victimized by those scammers.

To our fellow pinoy real hunters, keep doing what you think is right. sabi nga nila, no guts, no glory.

To all  scammers, TUMIGIL NA KAYO. alalahanin nyo na hindi naman pampahaba ng buhay yang pera na kinukulimbat nyo. nadadamay tuloy mga kababayan natin.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg34825.html#msg34825

Offline TonyWells
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

U/W Metal Detectors
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2009, 07:21:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by [quote author=kuligligko
Tony sir,

be specific, you claim that you foreigners are the one feeding so many, many filipinos for many many years. it should be filipino treasure hunters only and not all filipinos. but i think not even most of the site as you claim. maybe few of those site. around 100 million is the population of the philippines.  so if their are 1% of filipinos engage in treasure hunting, how many filipinos did you feed,  1,000 individual? not even a significant fraction of filipino treasure hunters. 1% is already 1 MILLION.
link=topic=5292.msg34820#msg34820 date=1243838766]
maybe thats  exaggerated generalizing all site sir. anyway, we respect you if thats your opinion and we have no business to prove to you otherwise. why 99.9%. why not 100% are bogus. hehehehe.

BTW, ONLY DUMB PEOPLE ARE BEING VICTIMIZED BY THOSE SO CALLED YAMASHITA GOLD SCAMMERS.[/quote]

Kuligligko,
You better check your facts about how many people are in the Philippines because its WAY... over 100 million (more like 300 Million or MORE!). Show's how much you know just by making that stupid comment. The reason why I said (in my opinion) that 99.9% of the sites are bogus and NOT 100% is because I DO believe that there are/were some real treasure sites buried there throughout the Philippines. It simply means in MY opinion - out of 100 sites being dug up - maybe 99.9% of them are total crap. But, that still leaves that 0.1% that's REAL. That's only MY opinion. I may be wrong about that. But I saw so many, many sites being worked on and till now 99.9% of them are just throwing money into a big hole.. and just providing employment and feeding so many Filipino's there.

Yes, that's the stupid foreigner's faults for that. Not the Filipino's faults. I was once one of those stupid foreigner's financing all that before but in the end - after being robbed at gunpoint by some 'smart' Filipino's - I learned my lesson the hard way.

If you want to dig then that's up to you but whoever wrote here that 'the foreigner's are not welcome in the Philippines' is crazy because without US most of you wouldn't even have financing for your projects.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg34853.html#msg34853

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.