[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline damz1200
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

by my guardian angel
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2009, 02:33:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello everybody. My friend had open the cave with markings. Their live pointer, said that they are the one who  buried the treasure on that cave, during  WWII. He just escape after knowing, they will masaquer after they buried the treasure on that cave. He is the only survivor at the time. The entrance of the cave has cover with 2ft. thick slab with a height of 18 feet concrete it face on the cliff. And it has marking big heart and gold inside in japanese writing. So they try to open this cave . But the main problem is this they found a huge snake  and a lot of snake inside. Is anyone can tell me ,how can we kill all those snake inside.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg38577.html#msg38577

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 02:37:34 am by damz1200 »
Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2009, 09:59:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

I do not know if this is another story telling a lie. escape from the Japanese and live pointer. How old is this guy. I guest if he is 15years old then let's say 1942 he should 82 yrs old now. seems stories like this pop all the time.

2ft thk slab and 18 ft high???... and in a cliff how in the hell can they construct  that thick slab in the cliff. it will take tons of mortar cement,clay or sand and stones just to build that kind of slab.

Please ask your live pointer if he really was one of the survivor.
1.) How did they construct that slab and where did they get the tons of sand,clay,mortar and stone to build it.
2.)What is the history of that place why can't you tell location or the vicinity of the cave.
3.) How many Pinoy slave and Japanese people did the job.
4.) what is his role? mixing cement? carried the treasure, digger or cook food for them.
5.) Can he name and recall people he worked with
6) why was he there to help.
7.) who are the Japanese officials.
8.) what year did they start stocking it inside the cave
9.) how did they transport it and which and where did they pick up the treasure.
10) what route did they use to go to that place
11.) how did they carried it to the cliff
12.) what kind of instruments did they or him used in the digging if they dig further in the cave.
How in the hell they can't figure out to kill or shoo away the snakes. I ask my 7 year old kid how to scare a snake and he told me to use fire. Is that hard to think? DAMZ did you think of that? How can't they think of a way to scare or kill a snake.

If he can recall all the events I pointed out above in detail then I do not know what to say. It's your judgment folk to fund this people if you believe in the story. Use common sense when you find somebody asking for funds.

A lot of people believed right away this kind of stories without knowing the facts. How? When and Where and Why. just as simple as that then you will know if he is real or scam.

Just my opinion DAMZ... I want to here more it seems not convincing.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg38587.html#msg38587

Offline BoyScout
Copper Member

Mood:Energetic
Energetic

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Moldova, Republic of

220.00 Gold
View Inventory
CharlesGes
WWW Awards
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2009, 02:20:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

DAMZ1200
           bro,kung meron ku smoke grenade ibato nu s loob..lahat ng buhay n hayop at insekto lalabas s loob cave so pati un mga ahas mo tatakbo. kung wala then bumili ku ng kalboro..dpende s u kung ilan kilo..ibalot mo s damit tapos basahin mo.pag umuusok n tsaka mo ipagtatapon s mga sulok ng cave lalo n kun saan mo nkita un malaking ahas..

ngaun pag nkita mo hindi umalis un malaking ahas e magalak k s tuwa.swerte mo.

ang cave ay natural n tirahan ng mga snakes..pero tandaan mo n ang gusto ng mga snakes ay lugar n kung saan mainit-hmmm..mainit b ang ginto? Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg38595.html#msg38595

CharlesGes

Please Register or Login

Offline damz1200
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

by my guardian angel
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2009, 04:29:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

To Maskara:

Sir I know it is easy to eradicate snake through fire. The problem is what if there is bomb inside. The live pointer I have known is his grandfather. I cannot tell or divulge everything since this is our secrecy . So far I know the place is along big river which is near to the sea and under that sea you may find many sunken japanese ship. It is in a group of island in Visayas.My friend also told me when he was young that cave was open. How come it close the cave with big slab during WWII. I guess that livepointer is dying by now. They even use the detector and it point positive. All I want is just advise to eradicate that snake.

To boyscout:

Salamat sa advise mo . Malaking bagay ang naipayo mo sa amin.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg38601.html#msg38601

« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 10:38:01 pm by damz1200 »
Offline elizabeth villa
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
United States

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2009, 05:03:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bisaya ka?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg38605.html#msg38605

Offline b79
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

315.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

pendulum, tm808, gemini3, gold bug
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2009, 06:16:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Do you know where does Yamato ship sunk?
What is that Yamato ship?
Yamato Ship is the largest carrier of loot treasure. It sunk in longest bridge in the Philippines. It is in the San Juanico Bridge. That is why they made that bridge pretending the project. But the real project of that is the retreiving the YAMATO SHIP. Anyway it is all done.

damz1200,
yamato is the largest of all japanese warship but it never set sail outside of Japan. it was torpedoed and sunk in the japanese sea at the later part of the war. never made it outside of japan as it was sent to the bottom on its maiden voyage by american submarine.

you are right. marcos with the help of Japanese government have recovered gold from   suken japanese warships scattered all over in san jaunico strait...

have you ever wondered why the bridge was an 's' shaped design against a straight line where it is practical and economical? the s shaped bridge design is not because of beauty as imelda explained...

its because of the gold laden sunken Jpanese warship at the bottom of san jaunicao strait. Detecting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg38608.html#msg38608

got their digging tools! sooner or later the buried loot:}

Offline b79
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

315.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

pendulum, tm808, gemini3, gold bug
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2009, 07:22:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

damz,

from the looks of it, you are iether cnt keep a secret or you are fishing for something here! or you realy dnt know what you are talking about or all of the above...

dnt and please stop it for the sake of ligitimate pinoy th. our reputation is beaten black and blue because of this kind of talk.

pag biyan mo naman kami kabayan...thanks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg38621.html#msg38621

got their digging tools! sooner or later the buried loot:}

Offline gold_digger
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #117 on: July 15, 2009, 06:47:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

damz,

baka hindi totoo yung sinabi mong malaking ahas. ang mga maliliit tunay yun pero yung malaki duda ako baka tulad yan d2 sa bandang agusan sur malaking ahas nasa entrance ng cave pero bago ka makalapit sa malaking ahas may tubig at pag magalaw mo ang tubig biglang tumayo ang malaking ahas na pula ang mata... hehehheeh. takut mga lumad dun pumasok. hindi lahat ng may malaking ahas pareho ang style na ginawa ng japs. dun naman sa bukidnon iba din ang style dun basta biglang tatayo lang yun kung malapit kana. napansin mo ba yung sa mga movie na lalo na kung foriegner sa elevator tatau ka lang sa pintuhan biglang bubukas sa tingin ko ganyan din ang stilo ginawa ng japs kaso nauna yata gumawa ang japs nyan na klasing technology. 

maskara sa tingin ko parang walang imposible sa japs isipin mo na lang mga malalaking bato kaya nilang gumawa kahit anung gs2 nila na d kaya gawin ng mga ordinaryong tao.  isipin mo nalang ang liit ng japan compare sa na conquered nila na mga bansa at saka pa hindi overnyt nila ginawa ang planong yun. matiyaga, pasensyoso ang mga japs na wla sa ating mga ugali.

gold_digger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg38881.html#msg38881

Offline BoyScout
Copper Member

Mood:Energetic
Energetic

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Moldova, Republic of

220.00 Gold
View Inventory
CharlesGes
WWW Awards
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2009, 06:46:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

golddigger

sure k b doon s sinasabi mo n ahas n pula ang mata.pwede mo b sama si king doon para mcheck nu kung andoon p?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg38921.html#msg38921

CharlesGes

Please Register or Login

Offline gold_digger
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2009, 06:32:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

boyscout,

may hapon dun na binata pumunta sa lugar na yun hinahanap ang cave na yun na may ahas nakita nila kaso ang may ari ayaw pumayag na ioperate dahil alam nila treasure ang sadya ng japs. hanggang tumira talaga ang hapon sa lugar na yun at napangasawa ang anak ng may ari ng lupa kung saan ang cave na may ahas located. ang mga kamag anak ng babae dahil duda sa pakay ng hapon, yun tiningnan ang mga gamit ng hapon at nakita ang mapa ng cave at ang mga location ng laman kung san nakalagay. kawawa si hapon ngaun missing mga kamag anak ng hapon pumunta pa sa lugar galing japan para kahit yung katawan ng patay makuha kaso wala ng nakaalam kung saan. ang ahas wala na rin cguro kinatay na o d kaya bininta sa intsik. hehehhe

ang sa bukidnon naman, hapon din nakadali takut kasi mga lumad dun pumasok sa cave eh  baka lamunin sila ng malaking ahas.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg38980.html#msg38980

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.