[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline kuligligkoTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2009, 06:17:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Maskara bro,

the foundation you are talking about is a great idea. i think the group (Golden Brotherhood of the PHilippines) already discussed that matter during our conference here in baguio. as a matter of fact, somebody in the group was task to do the draft by laws. a common site for the group to operate was also discussed.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35186.html#msg35186

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2009, 06:25:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Christian
The forum is located at:

Please Register or Login

http://thunting.com/smf/philippines-b228.0/
or if you go to

General Discussion by location => Treasure Hunting Abroad => Philippines

This board is ONLY visible to persons belonging to the Yamashita member group. For none group members it is invisble hence they can't view, read nor write anything there.

As you are the group moderator you should be able to add people to this Yamashita member group.

Regards,

Christian

Thanks for the Info. That's cool! no worry then. Looking forward for the success of this Board.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35187.html#msg35187

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2009, 06:34:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sir Cap miwa, napag uusapan din lang naman dito ang exclusive forum for pinoy TH. i suggest, buhayin natin yong exisiting na website na ginawa brother mo. we can discuss sensitive issues in there. at least, kampanti tayo doon.

Maskara bro,

if sir christian is giving us a forum exclusive for pinoys, why not use the existing thread in this board  entitled exclusive forum for Filipino Treasure Hunters?  why do we need to start again another forum? too many forum does not serve the purpose. after all, all we are asking in here is to grant us freedom to use our dialect  for our fellows who find difficulty in posting in english language and for our fellows who are more comfortable to discuss sensitive issues in filipino language. of course, we are also learning from other foreigners in one way or the other in the field of treasure hunting so as much as possible, we want to keep our discussion in english.   Sir Ghost is just an example, who i think is not a filipino,  but his post means a lot.

Just my opinion anyway and its up to the other guys to say something on this matter....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35189.html#msg35189

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2009, 06:51:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by kuligligko
Maskara bro,

the foundation you are talking about is a great idea. i think the group (Golden Brotherhood of the PHilippines) already discussed that matter during our conference here in baguio. as a matter of fact, somebody in the group was task to do the draft by laws. a common site for the group to operate was also discussed.

Ka kuliglig
That's good to hear you out there are getting organized. I want to learn more about this group but what I am planning is to create a FOUNDATION not organization. My mission here is to avoid politics and it will be a humanitarian non profit Foundation extending its arms to Yama Treasure Hunters. 10% of my profit or share from the proceed of every successful Gold buy will go to the foundation. The funds will be handled by a trustee, Likewise if you are the seller or part of the sellers group you have the option to pledge or donate any amount of your share from the trade. The disadvantage of ORGANIZATION is this will only be limited among members and when there is money involve things will just get ugly among the group. But a FOUNDATION's (non profit) financial assets will be handled by a Trustee or Trustees so that every penny will go to what it is intended for. It will be used to help poor TH either thru scholarship obtaining a decent house or use it in Community Projects like schools, livelyhood programs etc.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35190.html#msg35190

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2009, 07:01:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

maskara bro,

yah,  a foundation which exactly sounds like what you are planning  to be manage by the organization is what we are looking forward.  we plan to organize that foundation only after the group will be successful in recovering something. that is why the idea of having a common site to be operated by the group came out and if ever the group will be successful in recovering something then a percentage of the recovery will be used to put-up the said foundation.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35191.html#msg35191

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2009, 07:05:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sir Cap miwa, napag uusapan din lang naman dito ang exclusive forum for pinoy TH. i suggest, buhayin natin yong exisiting na website na ginawa brother mo. we can discuss sensitive issues in there. at least, kampanti tayo doon.

Maskara bro,

if sir christian is giving us a forum exclusive for pinoys, why not use the existing thread in this board  entitled exclusive forum for Filipino Treasure Hunters?  why do we need to start again another forum? too many forum does not serve the purpose. after all, all we are asking in here is to grant us freedom to use our dialect  for our fellows who find diffiy in posting in english language and for our fellows who are more comfortable to discuss sensitive issues in filipino language. of course, we are also learning from other foreigners in one way or the other in the field of treasure hunting so as much as possible, we want to keep our discussion in english.   Sir Ghost is just an example, who i think is not a filipino,  but his post means a lot.

Just my opinion anyway and its up to the other guys to say something on this matter....

Ka Kuliglig,
This thread is only visible to members that are invited by me and Christian so not to worry that this will be raided by previous detractors. (see Christian reply above) If you need to invite other people just post their names and details here or personal message me so that we can add them here.
Anyway I am looking at other threads and I am inviting all other Filipino TH bloggers to join us and have a better cause and freely discuss sensitive matters and out of reach to other bloggers on THunting.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35192.html#msg35192

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2009, 07:17:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

maskara bro,

yah,  a foundation which exactly sounds like what you are planning  to be manage by the organization is what we are looking forward.  we plan to organize that foundation only after the group will be successful in recovering something. that is why the idea of having a common site to be operated by the group came out and if ever the group will be successful in recovering something then a percentage of the recovery will be used to put-up the said foundation.

Bro, If you ever did a recovery do not forget me, I know you have buyers lined up but maybe you have to look at our Transaction Proposal and then let you decide who will serve you best. Hope your Organization will be very successful, continue to what you are doing for the benefit of our fellow TH. Just keep me informed time to time and if you need advise, it is my pleasure.
Yeah to many TH Boards will just be not convenient but the advantage of this Board is, it is not visible until you become a member.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35193.html#msg35193

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2009, 09:58:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Mga Bro,
Please let me know if you have not received an invitation yet in that case I miss your name. If you have, then follow link to:

The forum is located at:

Please Register or Login

http://thunting.com/smf/philippines-b228.0/
or if you go to

General Discussion by location => Treasure Hunting Abroad => Philippines

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35211.html#msg35211

Offline goldenlily
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2009, 11:48:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

mascara,

nice plan of putting up th foundation for fellow thunters, i suggest also please include to your agenda of giving tithes and offerings for the work of God ( Malachi 3:7-10). the more you give the more you receive. if i recover some finds i'll do the same. include me also on your foundation. God bless u...

goldenlily     

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35214.html#msg35214

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2009, 12:21:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldenlily
mascara,

nice plan of putting up th foundation for fellow thunters, i suggest also please include to your agenda of giving tithes and offerings for the work of God ( Malachi 3:7-10). the more you give the more you receive. if i recover some finds i'll do the same. include me also on your foundation. God bless u...

goldenlily    

Bro, Get in the General Discussion - By Location => Treasure Hunting Abroad => Philippines so that we can chat there securely. This board is visible to everyone. Hope to see you post there soon. Salamat and Mabuhay

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35242.html#msg35242

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.