[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2009, 11:14:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dear Fellows,
recently we have issues on other people who do not believe or have doubts of the Yama Treasure in our country, and sometimes the forum becomes ugly, that more often some were branded as scams and con man. Because of these incidents that went on for a while between TH and non believers some of us started communicating in our own dialect (mostly Ilocano) due to this others felt uncomfortable and same thing also with Christian (the moderator) notice the inconvenience so he requested us to post in English and respect others. 
I pleaded our case and explained why this happened, I requested if we can have an exclusive forum for Filipinos, Fortunately Mr. Christian is gracious enough and gave us this Board dedicated to Filipino TH. and Friends.

Let every one know and inform them that we have our own dedicated Forum Board that they can write freely and conveniently with peace of mind.
In order to have a great forum we have to respect others opinion and avoid cheap talking and accusations, lets help one another and have a healthy conversation.

Please read below his (Christian) Personal Message to me regarding this Board to let everybody know that I will act as your moderator on this Board only and I will act accordingly to keep this forum civil and peaceful.

----------------------------------Personal Message--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I've created a board for Filipino / Yamashita discussion. It is visible to subscribed group members only.

YOu find it here:

Or by scrolling to General Discussion - By Location => Treasure Hunting Abroad => Philippines.

I put you on as a moderator for this board. Also you should be able to add members to the subscribed group for this board. If not drop me a line with the names of the members in question and I will add them manually.

The only members belonging to this special group can read and write in this board.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35100.html#msg35100

« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 11:22:56 pm by Mas_Kara »
Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2009, 12:39:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Does this mean that this forum is only for a certain group a 'special group' as mentioned by Christan who can read?(never mind writing) what about the guest.....as i understand it, they can't. I'd rather go to Mr. Justin in  The Great Hunters at least i can post with my own dialect with out inhibition......no offense.....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35106.html#msg35106

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2009, 09:26:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by sayangan
            Does this mean that this forum is only for a certain group a 'special group' as mentioned by Christan who can read?(never mind writing) what about the guest.....as i understand it, they can't. I'd rather go to Mr. Justin in  The Great Hunters at least i can post with my own dialect with out inhibition......no offense.....

This forum is accessible to all, it will not block any unwelcome guess but they will be informed beforehand that this Board is exclusively for Filipinos and expect filipino dialects postings, they must only stick to the subject (in this Board) no fowl language and create discord although arguments are welcome as long as it is civil. If any guess behaves badly he will be reprimanded if they continue then they will be kick out and block. Disrespecting our Board is not tolerated.
Because this Board is exclusively for yama treasure topics and other important matters to TH everybody can post in their our own dialect without concern and hesitation but as much as possible avoiding posting Filipino dialect is better but those who have difficulty posting in English is understandable, we are Filipinos after all so it is unavoidable.
Hope to have a lively and positive forum. Mabuhay at ingat lang mga TH. Stay safe at your end.

PS: Invite your friends and let us create a community where Filipino TH can post comfortably, expect friendship and support to each other.
May I suggest can we address each other as Ka (prefix, to our name or AKA), ie Ka Maskara, Ka Sangayan etc. to distinguish Pinoys from aliens. Salamat kabayan magtulungan at magkaisa tayong lahat.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35141.html#msg35141

« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 09:42:58 am by Mas_Kara »
Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2009, 09:43:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

hello everyone... back for a short time. you got nice postings there my friends, fellow members. maybe i'll invite you also to a better site with already inventoried stock. 2000pcs 75kg, 1000pcs 6.2kg, 1box diamond and 2 buddhas. my group owns this site and are willing to share with our group. this is located somewhere in the tip of cagayan.  Shocked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35143.html#msg35143

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2009, 09:50:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by sayangan

Ka Sayangan,
This forum is accessible to all, it will not block any unwelcome guess but they will be informed beforehand that this Board is exclusively for Filipinos and expect Filipino dialects postings, they must only stick to the subject (in this Board) no fowl language and create discord although arguments are welcome as long as it is civil. If any guess behaves badly he will be reprimanded if they continue then they will be kick out and block. Disrespecting our Board is not tolerated.
Because this Board is exclusively for yama treasure topics and other important matters to TH everybody can post in their our own dialect without concern and hesitation but as much as possible avoiding posting Pinoy dialect is better but to those who have a hard time posting in English is understandable, we are Filipinos after all to be patriotic is unavoidable.
Hope to have a lively and positive forum. Mabuhay at ingat lang mga TH. Stay safe at your end.

PS: Invite your friends and let us create a community where Filipino TH can post comfortably, expect friendship and support to each other.
May I suggest can we address each other as Ka (prefix, to our name or AKA), ie Ka Maskara, Ka Sangayan etc. to distinguish Pinoys from aliens. Salamat kabayan magtulungan at magkaisa tayong lahat.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35145.html#msg35145

« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 09:53:12 am by Mas_Kara »
Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2009, 12:15:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This forum will be accessible only to registered THunting.com Members after inviation by the grouo moderator Mas_Kara. After having been invited to it you can read and post in it. To be invited eitehr drop me or Mas_Kara a line.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35149.html#msg35149

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline BoyScout
Copper Member

Mood:Energetic
Energetic

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Moldova, Republic of

220.00 Gold
View Inventory
CharlesGes
WWW Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2009, 12:39:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ka Miwa hehe..bakit 2 n lang un budhas?db dapat  3 yan?
pano b sumali?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35155.html#msg35155

CharlesGes

Please Register or Login

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2009, 03:38:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by cap miwa
hello everyone... back for a short time. you got nice postings there my friends, fellow members. maybe i'll invite you also to a better site with already inventoried stock. 2000pcs 75kg, 1000pcs 6.2kg, 1box diamond and 2 buddhas. my group owns this site and are willing to share with our group. this is located somewhere in the tip of cagayan.  Shocked

Ka, Cap you know where to contact me if you did your recovery we can be trusted. If this is real, part of the proceeds from this will be dedicated to help fellow TH. I will set up a TH Foundation where every TH that need financial assistance will be granted a corresponding fund or grant.
I want to talk about this plan here to all interested TH so we can set up a data base and the mechanics to be implemented successfully. Need your input and Ideas so we start forming this Foundation. Your success is vital to everyone.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35165.html#msg35165

« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 03:49:53 pm by Mas_Kara »
Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2009, 04:12:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Christian
This forum will be accessible only to registered THunting.com Members after inviation by the grouo moderator Mas_Kara. After having been invited to it you can read and post in it. To be invited eitehr drop me or Mas_Kara a line.

Christian, thank you very much for launching this Board I already invited some members and I am still working on others to join this group. Is there a control on this forum where we can filter people coming in before they can post and enable us to unlock this Board for them? It would be unethical and rude to forbid someone to post if they are unwelcome. If someone wanted to raid this forum and wanted to post a comment there should be firewall to notify them first that they have to ask our permission in order for them to join. Please advice.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35172.html#msg35172

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2009, 05:11:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The forum is located at:

Please Register or Login

http://thunting.com/smf/philippines-b228.0/
or if you go to

General Discussion by location => Treasure Hunting Abroad => Philippines

This board is ONLY visible to persons belonging to the Yamashita member group. For none group members it is invisble hence they can't view, read nor write anything there.

As you are the group moderator you should be able to add people to this Yamashita member group.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg35181.html#msg35181

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.