[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline gold_digger
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2009, 01:39:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

I would like to share what happened to 1 of our sites, b4 our group knew that site there are other group who operated this site b4. our site closed or bardowned tunnel found in the angular section of the creek facing East,  the other group used heavy equipment like backhoe to dig. when the backhoe passed the river floor infront of the closed tunnel the backhoe hit a big hose used for water, the water flowed like a fountain in the park maybe because of high pressure. maybe it is true that gold deposit under accompanied by a sole source of water.  that group were very lucky coz when their backhoe climb in the cliff to start clearing the bardowned tunnel the backhoe accidentally hit 1 medium box, the lady owner who saw the action far from the top of the cliff, according to her the 4 guys who had carried the box feel uneassy. she had no  knowledge what's inside in the box coz that group left the site without her knowledge & even the backhoe was also left by that group in the site.  mga bros it's not hearsay & fairytale coz anytime u can asked the owner she still alive.   

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg34450.html#msg34450

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2009, 07:03:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

ATTENTION FELLOW TH:
I am pursuing a lead offered to us about 7 weeks ago but I do not know if this is real. I can't get the real location where the AU where recovered (as the case for security reasons but I doubt it is in another location). My source said it is somewhere in Infanta  and being kept secret because the First Gentleman's group wanted to take it from them, the keeper is not comfortable with the Gov. side and wanted as much possible to keep it away from the military. (understandable) So more than a month ago I was contacted here in the U.S. by a friend of mine after long negotiation we finally (after the holy week) arranged a test buy for a piece of 6.2bar for viewing and assay again as usual the deal did not push through and the keeper disappeared. I talk to my source 4 days ago what happened and he said they can't find the Pastor (keeper) they suspect he was one of the 11 people executed ambush style in Isabela. My source contacted the Pastor group and also talk to his wife but she said his husband is missing ever since the slaying they do not know if he is one of the slain or just chillin out and into hidding.
Anyway if somone fall into this kind of tragedy will spread like a wild fire among TH and warn what's going on. I just want to know if something like this happened so that I can verify the veracity of the report. The seller is not asking for expenses or security deposit though and willing for a test buy and have confidence in our capability and honesty.
I would appreciate your help and if you have any lead looking for buyer you can reach me at highendglobal@att.net my location is Chicago, Illinois. We are license with the SEC Phil. as bullion buyer and have a bullion mining associate in Hong Kong for international trading. Stay safe always my fellow TH, diyos ti ag ngina Apo.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg34455.html#msg34455

« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 07:05:29 am by Mas_Kara »
Offline Daz rudy
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines