[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2011, 07:09:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RO all the fighting and arguing over these topics is coming to an end And telling us what you think about how we should run thing is also over. If you have something to post about this topic please do if you want to tell us what to do keep it to your self of take it to pm's

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg151859.html#msg151859

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2011, 08:47:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
RO all the fighting and arguing over these topics is coming to an end And telling us what you think about how we should run thing is also over. If you have something to post about this topic please do if you want to tell us what to do keep it to your self of take it to pm's

Actually....I am kind of confused on exactly what we are allowed or not allowed to post in this thread. The thread is not about treasure or treasure hunting....but a device. Black box technology.

Please....no need to threaten me. Good grief   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg151898.html#msg151898

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2011, 09:08:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
Actually....I am kind of confused on exactly what we are allowed or not allowed to post in this thread. The thread is not about treasure or treasure hunting....but a device. Black box technology.

Why not post something about treasure hunting that would be a first for you. All you do is commit on controversial topic to stir them up. This crap has to come to an end. 

Not a threat is a promise.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg151908.html#msg151908

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2011, 10:19:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You know the 1 thing I complain about is the % of good targets we find. The H3 did not do any better than what we were doing at the time. It did get on location quicker than I did, but it still hit those "no beep" spots as well as some targets we recovered. nothing of great value. That said, we could not get to about 1/2 of them due to permission or location.

Thanks to a concerted effort by 7 other people we have made some progress on recovery %. More field tests are needed before I put my foot all the way in my mouth. In the last week one of the crew has made 2 small recoveries in an area that had been driving us crazy for several years with drifting signals. Says he went straight to them this time. We'll see. Could have been an accident.

I have no idea what they have done to the H3 lately. But if they work why not put them out for a % of some of the finds??

IF they work and find 20 or 30 lbs of gold, 1/2 of that would be a big hit. If they don't no loss. AND unless they can find ANY explosive 100% of the time, that should be against the law to say.  What's the odds on that???

I support RO. He's a pain in the___ sometimes,but I still love him. Like everybody, he wants the truth.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg151936.html#msg151936

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
78%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2011, 10:32:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by fenixdigger
Like everybody, he wants the truth

If you honestly believe that statement, you are seriously naive.  (and no, this comment is not meant to cast any sort of questions on the sincerity of anyone posting.....if it applies to you, you know it and others will discover it eventually.  If it doesn't apply to you then just take it for what it is worth.)

BA

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg151947.html#msg151947

Offline Gramps43
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2121.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Gold Snoop, White's 4900/D & White's Gold Master.
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2011, 10:51:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Me thinks this topic should be relegated to the bit bucket of history, too many feathers have been ruffled.  Whether you believe in this questionable "technology" or not It's my graybeard opinion that it's run it's course with no minds altered.  What's say we give the "dust to dust, ashes to ashes" and move on in to the wonderful world of tomorrow.  Wise

Gramps

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg151960.html#msg151960

It is better to die fighting evil than to live under it.

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2011, 10:28:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Gramps43
Me thinks this topic should be relegated to the bit bucket of history, too many feathers have been ruffled.  Whether you believe in this questionable "technology" or not It's my graybeard opinion that it's run it's course with no minds altered.  What's say we give the "dust to dust, ashes to ashes" and move on in to the wonderful world of tomorrow.  Wise

Gramps

Problem with that Gramps is someone will just start a new thread about it then we have to rehash it all over again we just let it stay and let it die in time.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg152065.html#msg152065

Offline elektron65
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

own detector pi,minelab 3500,teknetik t2,nexus,tesoro silver
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2011, 09:30:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

it is a elektronik dowsing rob or a elektronik detector long rance logator?   has samebody find a piece of gold with this H3TEC?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg155277.html#msg155277

Offline Prospector (Randy W Lewis
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2011, 08:56:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

I have tried about every dectector made.. I would say 99 % of them are scams..  

I had a young kid contact me and wanted to show me the H3,,  I had talked to Chris owner of H3 and he wanted to show me how it worked.  We never came up with a date that worked for both of us.  

So when this young man was so persistant I decided to go look at it.. (keep in mind I have seen them all) I was real skeptical to say the least..

I took a few ounces of gold and silver and we drove out to a vacant field,, this field was knee deep in weeds,,  he told me to go out and hide some gold..  So I went out and wondered around a little while looking for some place to put the gold I could find it again.. I decided not to hide it and I cam back..

He went out and wondered around for about 15 minutes and said he couldn't find a thing,, I noticed the dam machine kept pointing back at me.. finally I called him back and told him I didn't hide it,, He was relieved.  
I went out again and actually placed it in a spot I knew I could find,  and watch him he did not turn around to see where I was,,

He went out again and the dam machine pointed at the gold,, he went back and forth and eventually zeroed in on the gold..

I had never ever seen a machine that worked.  I took the machine and had him go about 20 feet from me with my gold.  I held the machine it actually moved by itself and focused on him.. so i turned around facing away from him the machine followed..

we did the same thing for silver.. he had to hook it up to a laptop computer and make some changes..

So I decided to take it into the field and prove it on the real thing..  we went to a location we stopped about a mile away.. I took a gps reading there..  the machine foccussed right in right where I thought it would.. we went all around the location I took Gps readings and compass readings.  went back put them on google earth.. and I guess I have to admit,, the H3 worked.. I tried my damdest to disprove it.

I sent an email off to Chris at H3 and told him that his machine worked...

there ya go..

Randy W Lewis

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg199583.html#msg199583

« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 09:45:05 am by seldom »
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2011, 09:29:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Prospector (Randy W Lewis
I have tried about every dectector made.. I would say 99 % of them are scams..

That statement alone shows you don't have a clue  what your talking about so I see little use in debating the H3 with you. Sorry I see a scam.

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg199586.html#msg199586

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: