[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia
Referrals: 0

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2010, 08:06:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'm not an electronic tech, but surely there must be a way to prove conclusively once and for all if this device works or not. Ike, what do you think about Paul's proposal in reply #31 to have the device tested at the national physics lab?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115969.html#msg115969

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2010, 10:16:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ike,

The H3Tec is not an "element detector." You're just regurgitating what you've been told to regurgitate. As someone who's put himself in a legally liable position (selling a device that does not work, and making false claims about it), you would do well to apply a little skepticism yourself. My offer of $25,000 for a simple test of the H3Tec is still open. If the H3Tec Really Works, this will be the easiest $25,000 you will ever earn.

The H3Tec is a dowsing rod with a signal generator attached. This has been done for at least 25 years, so it's nothing new. The only twist the H3Tec adds is the addition of a magnetometer to adjust the sig gen frequency based on the local magnetic field. But that makes no difference, as the basic concept does not work. That is, you cannot resonate remote elements by using a sig gen applied to a dowsing rod, no matter what frequency you use.

BTW, the concept of frequencies to "resonate" things dates back about 100 years. Look up radionics and Royal Rife. Back then, it was hyped as a medical cure, but was just a money-making scam. Not much has changed over the years.

The pic below shows a simple test of the H3Tec, where I placed a 10-ounce 0.9999-fine gold bar right next the unit after getting it perfectly level. I left the unit on, and 24 hours later the pointer had not budged. And the pointer will never move, unless the unit is held by a user and subtle wrist action makes it move. Exactly like a dowsing rod.

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115979.html#msg115979

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

GoldTest.jpg

Offline CANI
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

545.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

TESORO, GARRETT, BOUNTY HUNTER
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2010, 10:23:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Hobbyist
I'm not an electronic tech, but surely there must be a way to prove conclusively once and for all if this device works or not. Ike, what do you think about Paul's proposal in reply #31 to have the device tested at the national physics lab?

I think alot of qualified people have offered to test the LRL  devices but none of the manufaturers have taken them up on the offer, but yet still insist that they work.
For 25 g's i"ll test the crap out of that thing for you, my dads a retired EE from rockwell space division and i'm sure he would like some of that action too.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115982.html#msg115982

THANKS, CANI

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2010, 10:38:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Hobbyist

I directly offered the company my $25,000 LRL prize if the H3Tec device is successful in a randomized double-blind test administered by Sandia National Labs. They refused, and threatened to sue me instead. I offered the $25,000 prize to Ike if he could successfully demonstrate the device. So far, he's refused. I'm now working with another H3Tec dealer who might go for it, we'll see. Amazing how no one wants to prove the device works. In fact, they avoid it.

H3Tec claims the device was tested by an independent lab a few years ago, so I contacted the lab. They wouldn't tell me anything about the H3Tec due to a confidentiality agreement (makes me wonder why they need to keep the results a secret), but they confirmed that they don't perform double-blind testing.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115984.html#msg115984

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2010, 01:35:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks RO, I appreciate the feed back...

By all means, have these people who are complaining contact me...Please!!!  I would like to know why they are unhappy with the H3..........

I know of only 3 people who have contacted H3tec directly to complain..and H3tec bent over backwards to help them out, get them back on track....from sending them new machines to actually flying to their location to see what was up with their particular unit... in 2 of the cases, it was a lack of understanding of the H3 operational abilities.. in one case it required a new unit..

I do not see actual owners identifying themselves as H3 owners placing blogs about how unhappy they are with the H3... that is my point...

I do see people who are not owners speaking for the masses, as it were...All I know, is that the H3, and I have used 3 different models, and the one I currently  own and use is a very useful and successful tool for finding hidden treasure.... I can scan a sq mile of land very quickly to determine if a story about hidden treasure is true or not...

How do I know if I have an actual "hit" when I am scanning....

I hold the H3 in a 3 point contact... I do NOT use the handle it comes with... nor do I hold the secondary sensor ( the one connected with the coaxial cable).. .. I have it velcrowed and stored on the H3 body... I grasp the H3 with each hand holding onto the outer part of the round from area where the primary sensor moves about under the glass....and I press the butt of the H3 against my belly... This allows me to stabilize the H3 very well and when i scan, I scan by twisting at the waist...maybe only 25 to 30 degres at a time... sometimes scanning back and forth several times before moving to scan another 30 degrees, as I am wantng to scan in a fill 360 degree circle...  If I get an indication of a hit... I turn the H3 off and rescan.  And EVERYTIME,, the needle acts like it is just free Wheeling.. I turn the machine on.. go through the proper setup procedure and rescan... and sure enough , there is my hit... Most of the time , i will do this turning the H3 on and off if I see a hit maybe 3 or 4 times... just to make sure I am not somehow influencing the H3...... No I move to another location... changing the angle of what I was seeling and scanning.. angle, I go through all these steps again... and I  move to at least a 3 location, and some times a 4th location...all 3 or 4 scans are across the same property, but from different locations... Each time I take a compas reading and a GPS reading and recode both at each way point... I go home and plot all 3 or 4 lines on google earth .... and ALWAYS the lines will cross at the same spot.. no matter the distance I am scanning from....

When I dig the spot as indicated from the google earth spot triangulated by my 3 or 4 spots I scaned from.. I AWAYS find something there.. not always gold or silver coins or jewelry.. sometimes I do find them, and sometimes, I find a small pocket of mineralization.. of gold and sometimes silver... but usually gold more so than silver. Always find something when the H3 indicates a hit...If I am on private property and I suspect a cashe, I do not dig until I have a written contract with the land owner(s).....

So for a device that doesn't have any parts that can cause the atoms to get excited and for a device that cannot "hear" the sound of that excitement.. I sure have found a lot of things... as well has many other H3 owners.. probably the best known H3 owner is Stephen B. Shaffer, the Spanish and American Indian treasure hunter... and author....

That's all I know.. sooooo YES!.. I would like to speak with the actual owners who are unhappy with with the H3... I hope you will send them my way...

Thanks,

Klondike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116009.html#msg116009

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2010, 11:27:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by KlondikeIke

How do I know if I have an actual "hit" when I am scanning....

Exactly like dowsing....your "hit" is you moving the device, and the wand moves.

For reasons unknown...you refuse to set the device down and wave the programmed element in front of the device. If it actually worked...the wand would move. It won't...it don't...it can't move by itself.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116225.html#msg116225

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2010, 02:28:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Call it what you want.. if that makes you happy....it doesn't matter to me what terms or names you want to place on it...... THE H3 WORKS AND WORKS WELL...!!!

If you don't believe me... come to any one of our training areas centrally located throughout the US...for a demonstration... no excuses.. not reasons you can't attend.. just come by for a demonstration... and YOU WILL OPERATE THE H3... YOU WILL LOCATE THINGS...EVERYTIME!!! it doesn't matter if it is dowsing or a made up weird name ... you'll find, it works each and every time it scans an element that is present within it's selected range and which has been programed into it...

Dowsing, in general,  does not now... nor does it ever use exotic, one of a kind and patented software, that took years and years and years of very hard and expensive R&D to develop, as the H3 has.  But if you want to call it dowsing.. GREAT!!! call it dowsing... I don't care about the label or name.. I only care about the results.. and the H3 give results.....and again.. I offer to you, very sincerely, come by for a demonstration. 

H3tec is currently developing, and will be ready for field testing with a couple of weeks, before being presented to the general public... an underwater H3....Not many dowsers work underwater... H3 is also coming out with, probably mid next year... a very affordable version of the H3.... one that almost anyone can afford.... 

I am still waiting for the list of complaining H3 owners and users from you...

With the current investment the H3 being what it is, if there were as many people complaining as you say... H3tec would have been sued by now... no suits have been brought about, nor are any pending.....that is, initiated from those who are unhappy with the operation of the H3, and filed against H3tec....There are some suits pending from H3tec to non-owners and non-users of the H3 who have been disregarded federal laws and have been slanderous towards H3tec...... If a person is dissatisfied with the H3 they need to make it known to someone like myself or directly to H3tec, of which H3tec is very visible, easy to contact and willing to listen and wanting to hear from someone who is unhappy with the H3....if there is a problem with a H3, or a lack of understanding on how it works,  H3tec wants to get the unit working properly....

As a general statement, I am sure there may be an exception to this, but, people who pay what they have paid for the H3, if they are unhappy, are NOT going to take it laying down, they will speak up...are NOT because of embarrassment or any other reason, NOT going to speak up, either on a forum like this or through their attorney... They may not speak up if this was  $10 item...Ten bucks isn't much to loose, but to loose $5,000 or so, that is a big differece..... but If a person can spend this kind of money for an H3, they most likely can afford an attorney...and certainly could afford the filing fees of a small claims court.. or the cost of a stamp and a file a complaint to their state's Attorney General or similar office.  None, zero.. Nada ....have been filed against H3tec to date...nor have they been flooding the phones or emails with complaints to H3tec.....

By the way... the newest version of the H3 doesn't require you to determin if you have a "hit"or not.. the needle locks on imediately when an element is present with in the selected range and is programed in to the H3....and you KNOW you have hit a target...

Klondike...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116346.html#msg116346

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2010, 03:09:34 am »
Go Up Go Down

Why does everyone have to travel to their "training ground"?
The amount of bad publicity ALL over the net would, at least, I would have thought, prompted h3tec to supply units to SOMEONE for full testing. Maybe NASA or something?
Simple answer is .... it's all Horse****! .......... so SUE me, come on, let's see how you'd do in a U.K. court.... believe me, you wouldn't last 5 minutes!

And this.... is plain scary.... someone is going to lose their life!

Please Register or Login

http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/75559-h3-detector-scam-most-amazing-invention-ever.html

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116347.html#msg116347

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2010, 03:26:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Call it what you want.. if that makes you happy....it doesn't matter to me what terms or names you want to place on it...... THE H3 WORKS AND WORKS WELL...!!!

If you don't believe me... come to any one of our training areas centrally located throughout the US...for a demonstration... no excuses.. not reasons you can't attend.. just come by for a demonstration... and YOU WILL OPERATE THE H3... YOU WILL LOCATE THINGS...EVERYTIME!!! it doesn't matter if it is dowsing or a made up weird name ... you'll find, it works each and every time it scans an element that is present within it's selected range and which has been programed into it...

Dowsing, in general,  does not now... nor does it ever use exotic, one of a kind and patented software, that took years and years and years of very hard and expensive R&D to develop, as the H3 has.  But if you want to call it dowsing.. GREAT!!! call it dowsing... I don't care about the label or name.. I only care about the results.. and the H3 give results.....and again.. I offer to you, very sincerely, come by for a demonstration. 

H3tec is currently developing, and will be ready for field testing with a couple of weeks, before being presented to the general public... an underwater H3....Not many dowsers work underwater... H3 is also coming out with, probably mid next year... a very affordable version of the H3.... one that almost anyone can afford.... 

I am still waiting for the list of complaining H3 owners and users from you...

With the current investment the H3 being what it is, if there were as many people complaining as you say... H3tec would have been sued by now... no suits have been brought about, nor are any pending.....that is, initiated from those who are unhappy with the operation of the H3, and filed against H3tec....There are some suits pending from H3tec to non-owners and non-users of the H3 who have been disregarded federal laws and have been slanderous towards H3tec...... If a person is dissatisfied with the H3 they need to make it known to someone like myself or directly to H3tec, of which H3tec is very visible, easy to contact and willing to listen and wanting to hear from someone who is unhappy with the H3....if there is a problem with a H3, or a lack of understanding on how it works,  H3tec wants to get the unit working properly....

As a general statement, I am sure there may be an exception to this, but, people who pay what they have paid for the H3, if they are unhappy, are NOT going to take it laying down, they will speak up...are NOT because of embarrassment or any other reason, NOT going to speak up, either on a forum like this or through their attorney... They may not speak up if this was  $10 item...Ten bucks isn't much to loose, but to loose $5,000 or so, that is a big differece..... but If a person can spend this kind of money for an H3, they most likely can afford an attorney...and certainly could afford the filing fees of a small claims court.. or the cost of a stamp and a file a complaint to their state's Attorney General or similar office.  None, zero.. Nada ....have been filed against H3tec to date...nor have they been flooding the phones or emails with complaints to H3tec.....

By the way... the newest version of the H3 doesn't require you to determin if you have a "hit"or not.. the needle locks on imediately when an element is present with in the selected range and is programed in to the H3....and you KNOW you have hit a target...

Klondike...

I have seen a demonstration. The device was programmed the locate gold...the device was then placed on a level surface...a 10 oz bar of gold was then placed in front of...beside and all around the H3 Tec. The wand never moved.  I repeat....the wand never moved.

The demonstration proved the device a failure

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116350.html#msg116350

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

H3TecAndRod.jpg

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2010, 02:46:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If you don't believe me... come to any one of our training areas centrally located throughout the US...for a demonstration... no excuses.. not reasons you can't attend.. just come by for a demonstration...

If I come to Texas, would you agree to demonstrate the H3Tec, with YOU as the operator, using a randomized double-blind protocol? I'm only interested in an objective demonstration.

Quote:Posted by {author}
Dowsing, in general,  does not now... nor does it ever use exotic, one of a kind and patented software, that took years and years and years of very hard and expensive R&D to develop, as the H3 has.

Umm... the H3Tec software is not patented. And if it took "years and years and years of very hard and expensive R&D to develop" then I suggest they hire a teenager who knows Visual Basic, because that and about 3 days is all it would take to write that software. It's not very well done... remember, I've used it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116436.html#msg116436

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22   Go Up
Jump to: