[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #160 on: December 07, 2012, 07:10:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by fenixdigger
If you did have a real working LRL, what would you do?

I will answer for him. I would be out finding gold not on the internet trying to prove a negative.

As said before 90% of the US heck the world has seen activity by man and men lose and discord things. Your just posting random   finds go anywhere that is easy assessable start digging and you will find something you have proved nothing.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg238186.html#msg238186

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #161 on: December 07, 2012, 08:31:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I guess you noticed I haven't been on here in a while. Wonder what I've been doing??? It's the holidays and taking a little time with the family. I wasn't trying to prove anything. Seems like someone wanted to see something found. So I posted some pictures.

Now no one has to believe these are what I say they are. If I posted the other photos there would be a s##t storm. Lets be clear. NONE of the gold was found with any electronic gizmo. We now DO NOT use any electronic gizmos. That ended last year after countless hours by many people working on a protocol not involving a powered device. That is not the way to find gold as far as I'm concerned. (Unless you are selling them).

What we are doing is likely very close to what the Spanish used. Batteries not included.

Gd; Let's agree that the scammers should not get away with taking money from people.  We can disagree on whether a LRL can work. And yes, I am very happy now. 

I just wanted to put in my 2cents, let some of my friends know how it's going, and hopefully keep someone from buying something that won't work.   

If you ever get close to mid-America let me know. We'll have a real show and tell.  Then Homefire and X will be jumping on you.  Wink, wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg238187.html#msg238187

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #162 on: December 07, 2012, 08:42:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Who did I jump On?

LOL, I just want to see one work. Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg238188.html#msg238188

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #163 on: December 07, 2012, 11:17:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Just having a little fun with GD. The offer stands for you also. Get close to Nashville, or Evansville, hit me up for a show. Likely going to do a Southern run for the next few weeks, back for holidays and then gone to the East coast for a few weeks, then down Florida way for a while. Any of these close to you?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg238193.html#msg238193

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #164 on: December 07, 2012, 11:29:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

NoPe!    NM is the home base. Shocked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg238194.html#msg238194

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #165 on: December 08, 2012, 02:40:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dang. Lot of targets there. My closest one is in Tx. Not sure when that will happen.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg238199.html#msg238199

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #166 on: December 08, 2012, 08:12:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by fenixdigger
GD; since you have been in this a while, I have a serious question. If you did have a real working LRL, what would you do?

If I designed it, I would use it as quietly and privately as I could. There are half a dozen people with whom I would share the technology - some of whom are here on this forum. I know I could trust them.

Now, let the fighting begin. See how I did that? Soon there will be a verbal brawl over who I would share with.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg238206.html#msg238206

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #167 on: December 08, 2012, 10:34:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

LOL!   Can I Grovel?

Sure Could use a New Truck!    Cheesy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg238215.html#msg238215

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #168 on: December 08, 2012, 12:07:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

WOW!!!   GD, we are a lot more alike than you imagine. 

Posted on: December 08, 2012, 10:44:26 AM
Before I check out for a while, I want to explain something very important. I'm going to give some examples and then try to explain them.

I have went to try different LRLs and have had some brought to me to demo. In these cases, the units functioned in the fact they "locked" a signal.

In all cases, I would take my best one and scan the areas first and mark the signals. On 1 trip, I had 4 signals, the demo unit got 3. They were EXACTLY on the ones I had. Impressive you think.

Another time, out of 10 spots I had previously been to and scanned, it got ALL of them plus several others I had missed. Very impressive, Right?

These results happened several more times with more units. In all cases I never let on I had scanned before it was over. Wow, can I buy one?

Sure, if you want to dig empty holes, hardened steel, aluminum cans, old shotgun shells. NONE of the targets were gold or silver. Some elements WILL cause a "lock" on some LRLs. some minerals, micro gold, hardened steel, some aluminum, and a few others will "lock" and smother any gold signal, except for the sample you put down. And that's because it hasn't been in the ground for years.

JUST BECAUSE THEY "LOCK" A SIGNAL, DOES NOT MEAN THEY FIND TREASURE. Don't be fooled by this. Sure, you are thinking, well if I can find this with the unit, sooner or later, it will find gold.  WRONG !!!

I have seen some amazing things, but an electronic device that CONSISTENTLY finds gold is not one of them. If you do find something, great, but don't bet the farm it will keep happening.

Now a final word on :Auras --- Knowing the locations of the crap that kept locking the LRL, I had a "aura" photo done and deciphered. Well, guess what?
The circles were right on the crap. No gold just junk.  It did seem weird that they picked out these spots given the size of the area.

If you find a target at 6 to 8 ft.,  95% chance it's micro.

This is from my personal experiences. It may be different for some people or devices unknown to me. When we did make finds, it was because we were able to overcome the devices shortcomings. If you are determined to do this, take your detector and split your time in half. Some of the "locks" will indicate land usage. Trash = people in the area.     Good luck and have a good time.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg238217.html#msg238217

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2012, 12:14:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Your excitement is not evidence of success, my friend. It can all be explained away by the law of averages based on the number of people who have ever used an area since time began.

Keep on playing around and above all have fun. Nothing except a purely scientific test will ever satisfy me that LRLs work.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg238218.html#msg238218

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   Go Up
Jump to: