[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2006, 09:18:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Carl,
     You are a bright guy and know good and well what I am talking about.  Of course you can complain about fraud. I was writing a general comment of wisdom that I heard from a very intelligent author.  Anyway, it wasn't directed specifically toward you and I don't understand why you are so sensitive.  I hadn't read who Dell was referring to.   Are you the skeptic?
      Carl, I think you have added many positive contributions to treasure hunting. But, Dell has too and seems always willing to inform and help others.  

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg4862.html#msg4862

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2006, 09:34:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

Oh Oh- Here we go again........

Steve

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
MINEORO LINK:

Please Register or Login

www.mineoro.com

There is a bit of a catch 22, to learn to use the Mineoro during the  unique operating conditions that are experienced in central Florida USA, and probably at times in other parts of the world, as well, It's helpful for the buyer to have a known location of long time buried Gold to tune & test the Mineoro.

The instructions on the previous models suggest it will not detect fresh buried, or surface Gold. However the purpose for buying the Mineoro, is to find Gold. If the customer already knows where Gold is buried, then what would be the purpose of buying a Mineoro?

By already having a proven method of locating targets is how I was able to compare, and show the Mineoro purchaser, how to adjust the tuning for it to operate properly and experience first hand the Mineoro working, as well as to recognize it's limitations.

In my opinion a novice would have diffiy tuning the previous Mineoro's, to the varible conditions merely by following the limited instructions in the manual.

If any one coming to Central Florida, USA needs help in learning to use their Mineoro, in the field, I'll be happy to help. Dell

{alt}

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg4863.html#msg4863
http://treasureamerica.netfirms.com/phpbb/xx/gallery/data/503/minero.jpg

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2006, 11:58:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by dandequille
I was writing a general comment of wisdom that I heard from a very intelligent author.

And I was demonstrating the absurdity of that "wisdom." Freedom of Speech is the most valuable of all human liberties. There are those who sit on their hands while watching other people commit wrongs, and there are those who have the guts to stand up and say something. Your friend's belief that one should never criticize without having a solution in hand is just plain silly, and wrong.

Quote:Posted by {author}
I hadn't read who Dell was referring to.   Are you the skeptic?

No. In fact, I agreed with Dell.

Carl, I think you have added many positive contributions to treasure hunting. But, Dell has too and seems always willing to inform and help others.

Yes, the question is, is any of his information right? If his products don't work, then he is not helping.

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg4884.html#msg4884

Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2006, 05:35:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I hadn't previously posted a detailed report on Mineoro FG-80, because my time has been limited, and there was not enough time during the short field trial for repeat testing and documenting, so there is little to report, but perhaps I can offer some insight to  help curb unrealistic consumer  expectations of the Remote Sensing Discrimination concept.

Operating conditions were very bad the day of the  Mineoro FG-80, field trial with interference fluxuating in and out from one minute to every few seconds. Usually I just pack up and go home under those operating conditions because I can not achieve accuracy with any RSD, MFD or LRL under those conditions. That is fact!

In my opinion, you should take the following notes into consideration before you purchase any Remote Sensing Discriminator, or learning to use the Mineoro FG-80. The Mineoro, requires manual adjustment of the sensitivity control to obtain a threshold setting. You have a constantly changing Target "Strength of field" if you attempt to operate under adverse SMI conditions or it's residual effect. There is no electronic metering of SMI fluxuations by the Mineoro, or any other, that automaticly compensate for SOF changes. So unless you have a sensitive "field' strength meter, or use a pair of L-rods to meter and realize the fluxuations of target SOF, when  trying to use the Mineoro, or any RSD during fluxuating SMI conditions  it can be an exercise in frustration, and futility. This includes my own products.

What most people, and manufacturers, don't realize is that a gram of micron sized particles, generates the same "Strength of Field" as 100 pounds, or more of bullion. There is a common mis-conception that the stronger the response, the larger the target. It sounds logical, but thats not the way RSD or LRL works.

Also, from what I can see during the brief trial, the Mineoro, does not have the capability to determine the weight of a target. As a result, I suspect that it also will detect clusters of micron particles, which is commonly detected with other LRL & RSD.  This Inherhent sensitivity to microscopic particle has helped give these locating methods a bad reputation because sellers fail to inform consumers about this important consideration when purchasing. As a result, thousands of so-called "Empty holes", have, and are being dug  behind MFD & LRL for 25 years and errounously reported as being  False, or Ghost signals.

Indeed, there are millions more of non visible and minute  targets that are subject  to be detected by the sensitivity of Remote Sensing Discrimination (RSD) than there are targets of substance.

Unfortunately, competitive,  exaggerated, false, or mis-leading advertising generates unrealistic expectations in the consumer.  This is NOT to say the products do not work at all, only that the advertising may not be truthful.

I took Ed Merill, to an area unknownto him, where I suspected Spanish Gold to have been buried circa 1635. I asked Ed, to turn on the Mineoro, guesstimate the sensitivity tuning, and see if he picked up any signals as we walked from the car to the suspect area.

From approximately 25 foot distance, Ed, did manage to locate and isolate two undetermined targets with the Mineoro, during the brief times of reception. I compared his locations using, the Omnitron, Pro-4. There was 13 inches difference in our target locations. This result is consistent with other RSD products and operators I have test compared over the years.

There was a discrepancy in the comparative depth measurements of the targets. The Mineoro, indicated a minimum depth of 29 feet, and the PRO-4 indicated a minimum depth of 33 feet. I think the difference might be attributed to the fluxuating operating conditions at the time. When I test compared the previous Mineoro model, the depth measurements were consistently the same within 3-5 inches.

I briefly tried the Mineoro FG80 myself, and it beeped
when I pointed it at the same targets Ed, had located.

I then turned on the Pro-4, at the same time to see if it affected the target SOF for the Mineoro. The Mineoro, now appeared to also be beeping along the generated harmonic signal lines from the Pro-4, to the targets.

No definitive testing was done on the Mineoro FG-80, during this short field trial. Dell

=================================================================
I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS POST ENDED UP BEING  INCLUDED IN AN EARLIER POST. I MUST HAVE HIT A WRONG BUTTON.  SORRY!

Posted on: October 30, 2006, 01:23:05 PM
I keep getting emails for Nigerian 419 scams. Also emails for bank, Paypal, and eBay identity theft scams.

Do you agree that I should not be critical of a scam like these if I cannot think of a way to "make it better"? Should everyone just keep quiet about these?

- Carl

Sorry Carl, I can't find any section on your website dedicated to exposing, or informing the public of the mentioned scams, so you can't justify your prejudice against me or your mis-leading LRL/ Dowsing reports with that lame rationale.

I find your concern for  protecting the public against scams, to be hypocritical BS. When Joe Fox, scammed treasure hunters out of more than $100,000, you and your fellow skeptics  only laughed and mocked us for being so stupid as to fall for it. I personally devoted money and time, contacted California authorities and helped them track Joe Fox, down and put him in prison. Where was Carl Moreland, when a real internet Scam was taking place? [color]

I was writing a general comment of wisdom that I heard from a very intelligent author.

And I was demonstrating the absurdity of that "wisdom." Freedom of Speech is the most valuable of all human liberties. There are those who sit on their hands while watching other people commit wrongs, and there are those who have the guts to stand up and say something. Your friend's belief that one should never criticize without having a solution in hand is just plain silly, and wrong.

With freedom of speech there is also responsibility to be truthful and NOT make mis-leading statments  and  false inferences to support the untruths of a Skeptic leaders agenda.

I hadn't read who Dell was referring to.   Are you the skeptic?

No. In fact, I agreed with Dell.

Really? This is the Skeptic's freedom of speech comment on your forum that I disagreed with;
Mineoro has been exposed as the manufacture of fraudulent operating devices. Just read the threads ?Inside Mineoro210-part1? and ?Mineore210-part2-sensor? to see how these scam devices work (or lack of working).

It comes as no surprise to me that Dell Winders offers support to these bandits, when in fact; his product is just as fraudulent. Yes, Dell Winders deals in fraudulent electronics, so why wouldn?t he lie about other fraudulent devices.

Dell Winders states ?I deal in fact, not beliefs?, but yet the crap he manufactures/sells is not factual working electronics. Honor amongst thieves, eh? [/quote]

And you say you agree with my reply?
If you wish to confront liars, and denial, perhaps you should take a close look at yourself in the mirror and direct your slander in the correct direction. Dell

Yes, the question is, is any of his information right? If his products don't work, then he is not helping.

- Carl

Carl, by what rational logic can you even think for a moment that the products I would build for use  in my own searches as a Professional Treasure Hunter, do not work?  A recent  customer even  posted to you, on your own web site that the product they purchased from me worked exactly as claimed. Do you think my customers, and all the  satisfied clients I have conducted MFD survey's for, and received letters of praise from,  are Liars??

For 14 years you, or other members of the Skeptic org. have been attacking my honesty,  integrity and credibility with repeated public allegations, inferences and inuendo, that I am  a liar, a  con man, scamming consumers  with fraudulent  do nothing,  garbage devices, and yet in all that time, and all the evidence that the skeptics purport to have collected against me, If the skeptic allegations  were even half true, wouldn't it be the appropriate action for any honest self proclaimed Scam fighter Scientific pretender, to take their  evidence to the authorities, and get charges filed??

NO?? Because your inferences and allegations have no basis in fact, or truth.

FACT: I do not lie, I do not scam, and so far not one of the customers I have built RSD units  for and personally sold, have never registered a single complaint about the product not working. And if there was it is covered by warranty, which I honor.

It appears to me  you are trying to con the viewers into believing I am scamming my customers, in your support of  a vengeful Skeptic org. cover up

So come on Carl, Please, Please, show the viewers  proof that Dell's, Black box devices don't work.
Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg4913.html#msg4913

« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 11:04:40 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2006, 06:38:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Carl,
     Your arm must be sore for patting yourself on the back for standing up for what you consider truth and justice.  You aren't even in the same league with the person I was referring to.  I still don't understand why you took my comment so personally if you weren't even the skeptic in question and you don't even know exactly what I was referring to.  Maybe you're feeling a little guilty about your butinski ways.  Maybe your upset at the thought of me relieving you of your twentyfive thousand one of these days.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg4919.html#msg4919

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2006, 06:54:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You aren't even in the same league with the person I was referring to.

A person who sits on their hands when criticism is needed? I'm glad. People like that is why we have a friggin' mess in the Middle East.

Maybe you're feeling a little guilty about your butinski ways.  Maybe your upset at the thought of me relieving you of your twentyfive thousand one of these days.

I doubt it... you don't have enough confidence that LRLs work. If you did, you would already be trying to take my money. You're not trying, are you?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg4921.html#msg4921

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2006, 11:59:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Carl,   
        Don't you think you are making a pretty big jump being critical of someone you have never met nor ever will meet and then equating your inappropriate thinking to a war?  I think you better stick to tearing machines apart and writing why you don't think they will work even when you haven't explained how one should operate. 
        I'm in no big hurry to take your prize money.  I must admit I have been thinking about what charities I could donate the money to and have a few ideas.  Is your test a one time offer or could I win it several times for the same amount of cash each time?   
        I would still like to take your test in Marshalltown.  There is a big park there and you could have a big area to hide your gold bar or whatever it is.  I'm sure The Watcher would be observing  every tiny detail to make sure I didn't cheat like some people are prone to do.  Not to worry, I have every confidence that honesty is the best policy and I would never resort to taking something I didn't earn fairly.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg4947.html#msg4947

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2006, 06:41:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Did I miss something!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg4951.html#msg4951

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2006, 09:19:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

Steve,
     Arguments with Carl NC go back to the early days of TTHN and are so extensive I wouldn't know where to begin explaining them.  Just keep checking on this forum and the early discussions will be repeated plenty of times.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg4966.html#msg4966

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2006, 10:06:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

It sounds eerily like a few arguements I've had with other people.

Steve

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg4973.html#msg4973

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: