[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2006, 03:43:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

LOL now i am kinda thinking this is scam you guys should be able to have some sorta proof are do you think you will be able to sell these just because you say they work if you happen to locate north koreas nukes i am sure Bush will pay large

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5250.html#msg5250

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

FALSE CAUSE A BANANA DONT HAVE A BACKBONE
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2006, 08:42:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Lmfao~just noticed this ongoing epic saga of the mineoro.

is it spelled "mineoro" or "manureo" Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5270.html#msg5270

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2006, 09:03:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

lmao

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5274.html#msg5274

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2006, 09:18:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Carl,
     I guess your answer is, "No." You believe you didn't cheat on the desert silver cache. I think you actually did dowse the cache and collected the silver dollar in good faith. That's why you won't apologize.   Later you realized you wanted to keep up your skeptic image and dowsing a small cache of silver coins among a friendly group of LRLers would  destroy the image you were developing.  You needed to return the silver dollar to prove you didnn't actually find the cache.  I bet it pained you to send the money back.   Probably you made a good choice though, because the silver dollar collection incident was before you began tearing into machines to tell how they wouldn't work when you don't know how one should work in the first place.
    OK, I got it now.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5278.html#msg5278

Offline Sue
Gold Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Female
United States

18259.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2006, 10:12:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

All anyone ever buys is the potential - that's all there really is.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5279.html#msg5279

« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 12:44:25 pm by Sweet Sue »
Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2006, 10:23:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

whatever

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5280.html#msg5280

« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 12:53:42 am by outback »
Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2006, 10:57:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Goldfinger
Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
I'm sorry Steve. I'm wasn't trying to change your mind. I was just interested in hearing of your personal field experience, or anyone's field experience, bad, or good with LRL, or RSD.  I apologize if you were offended.  Dell

I have never brought one but had plenty of opportunities to see other people use them and not one has ever found anything. I simply can't find any scientific basis as to why they should work in the first place. You're trying to convince me there's a machine out there that can locate a 1 ft metal square box buried two or three miles away. I don't know of any technology capable of it and if it did exist- all the land based treasures would have been found by now. In that case- their wouldn't even be any sense looking for them in the first place.

Steve

You could be right Steve. Perhaps all the land based treasures have been found & recovered. I have no way of knowing. But Treasure Hunting is my love and my passion, and I will keep on pursuing the possibly of there being deep and unknown Treasures as long as life will permit me.  I enjoy the adventure and the thrill of discovery.

I will be leaving on another Treasure adventure to northern Alabama before the end of the month, then travel up to Nashville,Tn for a few days to  attend the big Civil War show.

The Property owner says he has a new Track hoe, waiting for me. Those power shovels  have heated cabs, and a nice soft seat. It makes Treasure hunting  fun.

I don't have any  machines that will locate a 1 ft metal box 2-3 miles away, but from what I have seen over the years, I certainly can't  place it beyond the realm of possibility.

You are right, it's apparent that  main stream science does not invest brain power, or resorces into tools for the Treasure hunting industry. Compared to  the technology advancements of other industries Treasure hunters are left with primitive devices. Unfortunately there  are no big corporate sponsers or grants to entice scientist to this tiny market. But that's O.K. I've learned to struggle along with my own primitive homeade devices. Until something better for detecting and discriminating deep buried treasures comes along these will do just fine.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5286.html#msg5286

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2006, 12:13:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by outback
first of all you need to read what i posted show me your finds can you it seems to me all i have saw on this topic is whine whine and you woulnt see the pple in the mding whine show me your clad your a scammer come on show me your 1.02 in clad we find more then clad gold yes silver yes so what lets see the miniero finds anyways all i ask is have the topic without all this needless bs when a thread like this gets out of control like this some one should be doing there job and closing this thread

Outback, it is my guess (don't know for sure) that you can click the "Ignore" button for each participant  you don't like, and the posts will disappear from  your eyes like the thread doesn't exist.

I started this thread to share the  little I had learned about the use of a new product and the possible risks a consumer might encounter making purchases outsidide there own country where there can be little or no recourse should the customer be unhappy with their purchase.

I regret you are offended by it.  You also have the freedom to  start your own thread with the title of your choice, just as I did. But, your rudeness in criticizing the  host about how he should run his own forum, could be construed as an  unpleasant  display of character.

I have said what I have to say regarding Mineoro, unless there is need for reply.  I'm flexible, what aspect of treasure hunting  would you have me discuss that would please you?
 Smiley  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5293.html#msg5293

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2006, 10:03:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by outback
first of all you need to read what i posted show me your finds can you it seems to me all i have saw on this topic is whine whine and you woulnt see the pple in the mding whine show me your clad your a scammer come on show me your 1.02 in clad we find more then clad gold yes silver yes so what lets see the miniero finds anyways all i ask is have the topic without all this needless bs when a thread like this gets out of control like this some one should be doing there job and closing this thread

Outback, it is my guess (don't know for sure) that you can click the "Ignore" button for each participant  you don't like, and the posts will disappear from  your eyes like the thread doesn't exist.  I can ignore a topic yes i was also intrested in this at the the start of the thread  it seems i made some challenges on the subject that you cant show proof if i was a future customer reading this thread i would be leary of getting one

I started this thread to share the  little I had learned about the use of a new product and the possible risks a consumer might encounter making purchases outsidide there own country where there can be little or no recourse should the customer be unhappy with their purchase.

I regret you are offended by it.  You also have the freedom to  start your own thread with the title of your choice, just as I did. But, your rudeness in criticizing the  host about how he should run his own forum, could be construed as an  unpleasant  display of character.
not offened by it .and yes i have the freedom to  start my own thread and i also have the freedom to REPLY to any thread i wish to. criticizing the  host no i am just stating that a mod should watchcertain topics and they should be closed before they get out of control like another thread Started by Bill titled Forum rules when that iwas posted it should have been a closed topic not left open like it was that was very sad for it to go on like that
I have said what I have to say regarding Mineoro, unless there is need for reply.  I'm flexible, what aspect of treasure hunting  would you have me discuss that would please you? The only aspect of treasure hunting  i would like you to discuss with everyone here is proof of this unit it seems that when ever this unit is mentioned at any forum the thread seems to lost in this type of name calling never any proof that it is standup product make us believe in this product Dell and if you think i was attacking you are wrong it was the others hh
 Smiley  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5312.html#msg5312

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2006, 10:18:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

Perhaps in the future- the technology will catch up with the industry but for the time being I am very skeptical of all these LRL's and MFD's.

Steve

Quote:Posted by Goldfinger
I'm sorry Steve. I'm wasn't trying to change your mind. I was just interested in hearing of your personal field experience, or anyone's field experience, bad, or good with LRL, or RSD.  I apologize if you were offended.  Dell

I have never brought one but had plenty of opportunities to see other people use them and not one has ever found anything. I simply can't find any scientific basis as to why they should work in the first place. You're trying to convince me there's a machine out there that can locate a 1 ft metal square box buried two or three miles away. I don't know of any technology capable of it and if it did exist- all the land based treasures would have been found by now. In that case- their wouldn't even be any sense looking for them in the first place.

Steve

You could be right Steve. Perhaps all the land based treasures have been found & recovered. I have no way of knowing. But Treasure Hunting is my love and my passion, and I will keep on pursuing the possibly of there being deep and unknown Treasures as long as life will permit me.  I enjoy the adventure and the thrill of discovery.

I will be leaving on another Treasure adventure to northern Alabama before the end of the month, then travel up to Nashville,Tn for a few days to  attend the big Civil War show.

The Property owner says he has a new Track hoe, waiting for me. Those power shovels  have heated cabs, and a nice soft seat. It makes Treasure hunting  fun.

I don't have any  machines that will locate a 1 ft metal box 2-3 miles away, but from what I have seen over the years, I certainly can't  place it beyond the realm of possibility.

You are right, it's apparent that  main stream science does not invest brain power, or resorces into tools for the Treasure hunting industry. Compared to  the technology advancements of other industries Treasure hunters are left with primitive devices. Unfortunately there  are no big corporate sponsers or grants to entice scientist to this tiny market. But that's O.K. I've learned to struggle along with my own primitive homeade devices. Until something better for detecting and discriminating deep buried treasures comes along these will do just fine.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5315.html#msg5315

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: