[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2006, 09:12:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Of course you cheated, Carl.  I even looked cheat up in my dictionary.  Meaning 1.  To deceive by trickery Meaning 2. To midlead:fool
    I even have a picture of you  with dowsing rods in your hands walking purposefully.  Little did any of us realize you were only faking.  Did you peak when the silver was hid?   Maybe looked for tracks in the sand?   Whatever, it doesn't matter.  You couldn't put your success reward in your pocket quick enough.  We thought you earned it and were sincerely happy for you. 
     Don't you think the other guys could have done the same thing you did if they were a mind to?  This was just a few guys trying to learn more about LRLing and you used the group's good will to further your own agenda and reap a silver dollar reward.  You could have refused the reward and told us you were playing a trick. Why didn't you?  You could have kept the dollar and nobody would be the wiser.  Maybe you were feeling a little guilty.  Is that it?
     When the others heard of your deception they were disgusted with your behavior.  The nicest man there, (not me) told me he would never have any more to do with you.
     Anyway, Carl, this event was a long time ago.  We can let by gones be by gones and never bring this unfortunate happening up again.  However, I think you owe us an apology.  It's not so hard to do, just say "I'm sorry."

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5167.html#msg5167

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2006, 10:16:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

I'm beginning to see what this is about and i'd certainly have to agree that LRL and MFD are a bunch of hogwash.

Steve

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5168.html#msg5168

Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2006, 10:27:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dan, don't ask Carl, to say he is sorry. That would be an admission that he engages in deception, and that can open up a big can of nasty worms from the past for him and his continued support of Randi's deception.

You are asking a lot from a prejudiced mind set and mighty big ego.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5172.html#msg5172

« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 12:30:14 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2006, 12:05:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Goldfinger
I'm beginning to see what this is about and i'd certainly have to agree that LRL and MFD are a bunch of hogwash.

Steve

Steve, can you provide specifics of your field experience with LRL, brand and model, and the reason for your harsh judgement, on a new thread? (This one is in reference to  Mineoro) We are all interested in the problems consumers have with LRL, for us to form our own opinions, and hopefully for manufacturers to improve our products.

Carl recently posted a brief mention on his website to the effect that, he will soon know whether the Mineoro, works, or not.

This would appear that  he is slightly reversing his conclusion, and is going to give Mineoro, one more benefit of a doubt that it doesn't work. I think that is fair.

Carl, is a self proclaimed  authority on Dowsing who apparently does not  believe in extensive field testing as I do, and that merely by looking at an LRL and waving a piece of Gold in front of it, or merely looking  at a photo of an electronic LRL, is suffecient for a person of his  superior intellect, and electronics background, to explain away electronic Black box LRL's, as fraudulent Meta-physical Dowsing devices.

When asked, Carl,  kindly posted the  scientific explanation of his analysis of LRL. If it looks like a Duck, and quacks like a Duck, ---------then of course it is obvious that it is meta-physical Dowsing  device, and can't work any better than chance guessing.

Dowsing doesn't work any better than 50/50 chance guessing is the the entire basis for the Skeptic argument against LRL, or  RSD Black box technologies.

Personally, I experience, and  I see a difference between the application of electronics to physics, to be distinct from the mental effect of Meta-Physical Dowsing, and prefer to rely on research and extensive field testing  of any Black box technology, or Meta-physical Dowsing before I form an opinion.

I think it is good that consumers have the opportunity to see two entirely different perspectives on LRL. I trust the intelligence of the viewers to make their own decisions. A well  informed consumer makes the very best customer.

Steve, I look forward to learning from your posting your own field experience with LRL, RSD, or Dowsing.   Many Thanks!   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5177.html#msg5177

« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 12:28:31 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2006, 04:43:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by dandequille
Did you peak when the silver was hid?

Nope.

Quote:Posted by {author}
Maybe looked for tracks in the sand?

Nope.

Whatever, it doesn't matter.

I used an ordinary method that is commonly used by dowsers.

Don't you think the other guys could have done the same thing you did if they were a mind to?

I suspect they do, all the time.

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5197.html#msg5197

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2006, 05:24:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

There isn't anything anyone can say that will change my mind about these LRLs or MFDs. We will just have to agree to disagree.

Steve

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
Quote:Posted by Goldfinger

Steve

Steve, can you provide specifics of your field experience with LRL, brand and model, and the reason for your harsh judgement, on a new thread? (This one is in reference to  Mineoro) We are all interested in the problems consumers have with LRL, for us to form our own opinions, and hopefully for manufacturers to improve our products.

Carl recently posted a brief mention on his website to the effect that, he will soon know whether the Mineoro, works, or not.

This would appear that  he is slightly reversing his conclusion, and is going to give Mineoro, one more benefit of a doubt that it doesn't work. I think that is fair.

Carl, is a self proclaimed  authority on Dowsing who apparently does not  believe in extensive field testing as I do, and that merely by looking at an LRL and waving a piece of Gold in front of it, or merely looking  at a photo of an electronic LRL, is suffecient for a person of his  superior intellect, and electronics background, to explain away electronic Black box LRL's, as fraudulent Meta-physical Dowsing devices.

When asked, Carl,  kindly posted the  scientific explanation of his analysis of LRL. If it looks like a Duck, and quacks like a Duck, ---------then of course it is obvious that it is meta-physical Dowsing  device, and can't work any better than chance guessing.

Dowsing doesn't work any better than 50/50 chance guessing is the the entire basis for the Skeptic argument against LRL, or  RSD Black box technologies.

Personally, I experience, and  I see a difference between the application of electronics to physics, to be distinct from the mental effect of Meta-Physical Dowsing, and prefer to rely on research and extensive field testing  of any Black box technology, or Meta-physical Dowsing before I form an opinion.

I think it is good that consumers have the opportunity to see two entirely different perspectives on LRL. I trust the intelligence of the viewers to make their own decisions. A well  informed consumer makes the very best customer.

Steve, I look forward to learning from your posting your own field experience with LRL, RSD, or Dowsing.   Many Thanks!   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5200.html#msg5200

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2006, 10:17:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'm sorry Steve. I'm wasn't trying to change your mind. I was just interested in hearing of your personal field experience, or anyone's field experience, bad, or good with LRL, or RSD.  I apologize if you were offended.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5217.html#msg5217

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2006, 11:00:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well all i can say if you guys ever take break from this game of i am a cheat no he is a fraud are he sold your mother chocolate gold coins i would really like to see what you might have found with this lrl minero whatever it is you all are talking about have you found anything show us pics 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5218.html#msg5218

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2006, 11:29:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I don't own a Mineoro, and only tried a previous model on a Treasure survey  for a couple days.

If there had  been an excavation and recovery, I am bound by contractual agreements with the land owner and his investors not to reveal that information. A non disclosure clause is common policy on most projects.  No  photos, of treasure recoveries unless it is  officially released to the media. I usually do not own the  media rights either. Sorry!   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5219.html#msg5219

« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 11:55:43 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2006, 07:28:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
I'm sorry Steve. I'm wasn't trying to change your mind. I was just interested in hearing of your personal field experience, or anyone's field experience, bad, or good with LRL, or RSD.  I apologize if you were offended.  Dell

I have never brought one but had plenty of opportunities to see other people use them and not one has ever found anything. I simply can't find any scientific basis as to why they should work in the first place. You're trying to convince me there's a machine out there that can locate a 1 ft metal square box buried two or three miles away. I don't know of any technology capable of it and if it did exist- all the land based treasures would have been found by now. In that case- their wouldn't even be any sense looking for them in the first place.

Steve

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg5223.html#msg5223

« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 08:49:17 am by Goldfinger »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: