[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2010, 05:09:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
I wish! What an imagination you have.   Dell

Then I was right. You know, Dell, I can smell a scam when I see one and yours is a scam. I have no idea why anyone would pay $950.00 for a handful of parts worth less than $20.00. Worse yet, you even tell them it doesn't work and they STILL fork over the cash. You're as bad as those Yam treasure and FRB guys.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg69197.html#msg69197

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2010, 10:27:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

I am totally open and honest. What you see is what you get. No one is compelled to purchase from me. There are plenty of other choices on the market built by folks with electronic degrees that know a lot more about the workings of electronics than I do.

If you wish to build, and sell for a lower price and save Treasure Hunters  money, I would welcome that.

What I don't understand is you calling me a scammer for being truthful, and honest to my customers, and you?

I'm sorry, I am not familiar with Yam treasure, or FRB guys so I can't comment.  Are you prejudice against them also?   Dell

LINK:

Please Register or Login

DIGITAL LRL

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg69244.html#msg69244

« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 10:58:52 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2010, 08:26:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell, I will sell you the parts you need to make your detectors for $500.00 per unit. That leaves you $450.00 in profit. Is that enough for you?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg69474.html#msg69474

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2010, 10:27:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well that is a far better bargain than what folks are getting from  most of the  EE's who are manufacturing LRL's.

But, then there is the $40 an hour I  pay a tech, plus enclosures, carrying cases, detailing,  overhead., rent, electricity, Free shipping, transportation, phone, advertising, etc, etc.

I'm sorry, but with your own apparent greed, I couldn't even break even, and would have to raise my prices, or take a loss. Unfortunately, I can't afford to do that.

I don't see you attacking EE's and techs who build and sell  high priced LRL,s, so I assume your prejudice is against me personally?

Since you have taken all your costs into account, I would really like to see you place a better, lower priced LRL on the market to compete with the really greedy entrepreneur's who monopolize this industry.

Prices for these LRL's range from $2,000 to $20,000+.  There was a time when they were sold for $50,000, and one I know of was sold for $100,000. I had their EE offer to build them for me for $12,000 each.

This is my own low priced, competitive  entry to the market.  Dell

LINK: 

Please Register or Login

TARGET  DISCRIMINATOR

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg69523.html#msg69523

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

DOWSE 002.jpg

« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 10:44:51 am by Dell_Winders »

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2010, 01:49:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well that is a far better bargain than what folks are getting from  most of the  EE's who are manufacturing LRL's.

But, then there is the $40 an hour I  pay a tech, plus enclosures, carrying cases, detailing,  overhead., rent, electricity, Free shipping, transportation, phone, advertising, etc, etc.

I'm sorry, but with your own apparent greed, I couldn't even break even, and would have to raise my prices, or take a loss. Unfortunately, I can't afford to do that.

But then I'm not really trying to sell you anything. I'm trying to get to the truth of what you are doing. I used my fee structure to mock you and demonstrate your greed. I knew you'd turn it down.

I don't see you attacking EE's and techs who build and sell  high priced LRL,s, so I assume your prejudice is against me personally?

Absolutely, Dell. Why not? You're here flogging your worthless electronics for 100 times its intrinsic value. What did you think would happen? Did you think honest people would simply look the other way? That's fantasy land, mate. I believe that you and the other LRL manufacturers have no conscience at all and would take the last 5c from a starving grandmother. I pick on you because you are here and you pretend that what you are selling really works. The truth is, Dell, if it did work, you'd never have to sell a unit. Ever. You'd be digging up treasure and would retire in a few weeks. Instead, you make your money on the dreams of easily mislead people who truly are the biggest fools on earth.

Since you have taken all your costs into account, I would really like to see you place a better, lower priced LRL on the market to compete with the really greedy entrepreneur's who monopolize this industry.

I wouldn't stoop so low as to take 5c for something that I know doesn't work any better than a piece of willow. That's where you and I differ, Dell. You take that 5c.

Prices for these LRL's range from $2,000 to $20,000+.  There was a time when they were sold for $50,000, and one I know of was sold for $100,000. I had their EE offer to build them for me for $12,000 each.

Ah, I see. Since now you are saving others money with your scam, yours is a better, cheaper scam.

This is my own low priced, competitive  entry to the market.  Dell

LINK: 

Please Register or Login

TARGET  DISCRIMINATOR

Sorry, Dell. Your low priced entry doesn't work either. No amount of nonsensical word combining is going to convince a scientist of your snake oil's functionality. You've really come to a new low, Dell. You are now telling people that putting their gold in a plastic bottle will help their metal rods to work better.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg69877.html#msg69877

« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 01:51:31 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2010, 03:48:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I am totally open and honest.

Boy...is that open to interpretation    Shocked

First you said that you didn't make them...then you said you did make them...now you say that you pay a tech the ridiculously low price of $40 per hour.

Which face to believe?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg69910.html#msg69910

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2010, 05:18:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
But then I'm not really trying to sell you anything. I'm trying to get to the truth of what you are doing. I used my fee structure to mock you and demonstrate your greed. I knew you'd turn it down.

Get to what truth?  It's easy to see you weren't being honest. Judging by your ranting and mis-information, You are allowing your prejudice beliefs to speak irrationally, and have no clue of what you are talking about.

Have you provided legitimate facts to the viewers that proves that my LRL's don't work as I claim when used in the intended context?

The LRL's I build work very well for me in my Treasure Searches. My customers are satisfied with the products I make, and their is no complaint about my prices.

Yet, you who knows nothing about me, expresses your prejudice against me personally, calls me greedy, posts untruths to entrap me, infers that I am a liar, intentionally mocks me, and encourages others on the forum to do the same by your example.

Is this a part of your job description as Moderator of Christian's forums?   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg69935.html#msg69935

« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 05:27:05 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2010, 05:30:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell . In nature energy cannot be lost , nor gained  ( do you agree ?)   . An  action  , will give you a reaction  ( do you agree or not ? ) . With all the kind of metaldetectors in production , all are bound by these rules . ( do you agree or not ? )  .  Do you send out any signal from your rods ?  And when you do ,  what kind of a signal is that ?  If there is any reaction to that signal , what kind of signal is that ?  How are you receiving that signal ?   Just a few questions .    Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg69936.html#msg69936

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2010, 05:35:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

$75 dollars for an empty plastic container is scandalous!

Cheesy disclaimer for $75 empty plastic container:

I am not a Scientist, so I can't tell you how, or why the TARGET DISCRIMINATOR works so well. It has not been field tested on every type of target, or operating conditions, so It's limitations, and full abilities  are unknown at this time. IT IS SOLD AS, EXPERIMENTAL!

False advertising:

It also works like an expensive electronic Long Range Locator. Just set the module above the ground on a stump, or rock, and the Dowse Master Target Discriminator, generates harmonic Signal lines to targets up to 200 feet, or more.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg69942.html#msg69942

« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 05:38:47 pm by Rational Observer »
Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands