[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline scaupus
Copper Member

Slow Down, you're moving too fast
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

185.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White's Eagle Spectrum,
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2011, 01:55:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi Heather,

I'm your guy. Funny, sardonic, irritating, always making observations that are a little too honest. I'm the guy somebody always swings on sooner or later.

At the same time, I am widely read, have a very broad education:  history, archeaology, plants, animals, birds, bugs - everything about both man and nature interest me. I see things that everyone else in the group is oblivious to, then I discourse on it until someone tells me to shut up.

I metal detect several times a month usually. In the last 5 months I found 46 silver coins buried around town here in Miami fl. Most people hunt the beaches down here for jewelry. The mean streets of the city of Miami (near where I live) are not the place people go to find old silver coins - with so little history, it's an unlikely site for that. But when I decide to find something, I persist until I do - whether it's game, fowl, or buried artifact.

Besides, you always need one guy in a reality show named Larry, right? And a grizzled, bewhiskered, sardonic dude always wearing some sort of wide-brimmed field hat...you need one of those, you know you do.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201325.html#msg201325

2012 totals (8/2/12)/ gold rings-4; Sterling jewelry-15; wheaties-48; IH-2; war nickel-1; Barber quarter-1; Franklin half-1;Mercury dime-3; .90 rosies-2; Biker ring $215; .90 Wash. quarters-2; vnickel-1;

sourpeaTopic starter

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2011, 02:06:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hmmm.
  Not interested in being a full time host, but if you want a segment on some cool North Michigan ghost towns/logging camps I would be glad to participate, would be great to see a show on tv with real detetorist and not professionals. thank you for the op. to be a part of the show.................tim

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201331.html#msg201331

Offline raquelhldy
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites.
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2011, 02:29:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Heather,
Simply put... I am "THE GIRL" for your host! I am an avid treasure hunter. I have collected many treasures I have found on my own. I do not need a man to help me. I am a pretty blonde who is 42 years of age. I look VERY young. I do not smoke which is a plus ! No smoke breaks for me!  I am a happy, fun, cute personality, great host you want kind of girl! I metal detect, go hunting for treasures alone in the deserts here in Utah. I will travel anywhere! I love flying, I love camping, I love, love, love, love, love looking for treasures and enjoy being with people. I do not have any children living at home. I am the most spontaneous girl that I know! I get along with everyone. I think drama is for drama queens! I don't mind getting dirty or sleeping on the ground all night long in a sleeping bag. I have a friend who is Bob... he is a treasure hunter aholic! You would not believe all of the treasures he has found! He is a gold prospector as well. He and his metal detector are best friends Smiley. My metal detector is great! I use a Whites Spectra 3i. I have a lot of treasures that I love!  A pretty blonde female host would be great for a program that mostly male viewers will watch. I AM SO READY TO BE YOUR HOST! Please contact me at raquel5082@msn.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201334.html#msg201334

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

IMG_2693.jpg

Offline Von Ditch
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 350
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2011, 02:38:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Heather,

I'm a newbie (aka fng) to metal detecting and have no experience in front of a camera except for being an extra in a movie being filmed here but I would relish the opportunity to show  what little I know about metal detecting, what I would like to learn about the hobby and how rewarding it can be. I have managed to find plenty of pull tabs, tin cans, bottle caps and an occasional coin or dime store jewelry but feel certain of finding the "mother-lode" of buried treasure one day.

Pennsylvania has some good history and legends of loot buried during the French and Indian War, the Revolutionary War and the Civil War. My only problem is getting to the sites.

After reading some of the other posts here I am seriously outclassed but figured what the heck, I have nothing to lose except the time it took me to type this. Thanks.

Down n' out in Pa

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201341.html#msg201341

Offline ghostnappa
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2011, 02:43:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Heather,

I would absolutely love to work on this. My friend Aaron and I love going hiking and searching for treasures in and outside of San Bernardino. We have not done anything on Television but we are not camera shy and can really bring something special to such a show. We both do extensive research on anything we will go searching for and like to use unconventional methods to find stuff. When we were first starting out instead of spending money on a metal detector we made one out of calculators to help us out. They are kind of weak but it was quite thrilling working on something like that. We are both very creative and even if you choose someone else to host this show we would love to be brought on as researchers at least to help set things up. Anything to do with such an idea would just be wonderful for me. We try to go and find stuff when we have the time but we are both working our ways through college and it takes quite a bit of time out of our days. To do something like this full time would just be a dream come true and tons of fun. I love the history and science behind this as well as the feeling of being somewhat of a detective either matching wits with a gold miner from a hundred years ago or nature itself. We are incredibly hard workers and can really dedicate ourselves to coming up with a great show week to week or whatever the time frame would be. Hope your interested.

Tyler

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201344.html#msg201344

rebelLTTopic starter

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2011, 02:44:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

R you guys crazy?  Even if this is legit, do you realize the damage it will to do the HOBY of metal detecting alone?  I used to be a picker, an auction junkie, and flipped houses for a living about ten years ago.  The problem was these #*$*#@ TV shows came on the air, then everyone thought, HEY! that's for me!!!!!!.  So you get a bunch of inexperienced people screwing things up after watching these "shows" and blowhards with more money than common sense getting involved.  For instance you cant really buy anything reasonable at an auction right now because there are ALOT of people buying right now that don't understand the supply and demand of auctions.  The same was true for refurbing houses.  You could only make money if YOU did most of the labor yourself and got the property at a steal to start with.  After the flipping shows came on people spent way to much on properties and way to much on materials and contractors in hopes of making money.  The only thing that happened is that it ran those of us who were making money out of the game and the newbies lost tons of money.  TENS of THOUSANDS of people will watch these shows and will all think that their land holds a hoard of gold coins when you come to ask permission.  And you think its hard to get permission now?  What about the thousands of people who will pick up metal detectors and start trespassing?Huh?Huh?  There is nothing except trouble here.  Mark this post in your memory, as you will come to remember that I was right  Angry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201349.html#msg201349

« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 02:45:56 pm by rebelLT »
Offline raquelhldy
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites.
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2011, 02:54:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Heather.. the first picture is Yucko. Here are more.....

Posted on: November 14, 2011, 02:47:51 PM
Hi Heather I replied earlier with a picture of me that is Yucko. I do not know if this is working but I posted other pictures of me. I will try again. I WANT TO BE THE HOST!!!!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201351.html#msg201351

There are 4 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

l_352845ce14e14d8cbdae4c56deed9914_2.jpg
me.jpg
quii39al.jpg
rockky.jpg

Offline peaceangel12000
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites Spectrum V3i
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2011, 02:57:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Heather,

If you are interested, you can reach me directly at peaceangel12000@yahoo.com

James 609-402-6684 phone.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201352.html#msg201352

Offline DRDEX
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2011, 03:19:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Heather,

What do you need  from us to kick something around? Do you want to film actual discoveries as they are being located? What kind of timeline do you have per show in respect to filming? Is it a day or two or would you be interested in something that take several weeks to accomplish? I have new cutting edge technology that lets you locate any element(gold, silver, etc) from distances up to 12 miles. Will detect the element programed for thru rock, steel...anything! I have personally debunked at least 60 treasure legends from the Terry encyclopedias..and many others not as common.

Curtis

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201362.html#msg201362

alaa_m1982Topic starter

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2011, 04:12:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dear Heather ,

i'm the owner of the forum :xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, which specialized in gold hunting and treasures, i need two things from you:

1- i'm ready to participate in the series mentioned.

2- to all members (i need a group to register them selves in my forum in order to open a new section talking in English language about all kinds of treasures and relics.

Note : my forum will stay closed in the coming two days , and it will start again after that .

Thanks Alot,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201373.html#msg201373

« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 05:00:01 pm by seldom »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13   Go Up
Jump to: