[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia
Referrals: 0

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2009, 05:15:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

I am currently considering to buy the deep detection head. Can any users of a FUNCTIONAL (stable operating system, no bad battery etc) Golden King share their experiences? PM me or post it in the open if you wish. Thanks!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg38806.html#msg38806

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline osamahasan
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Egypt

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2009, 05:55:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

I hope that i have one

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg38807.html#msg38807

Offline ronin
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

145.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Cha Cha
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2009, 02:07:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi buddies,
You are talking about DPR-deep processing radar- or or a total scam of Nokta. As i m a Turkish citizen, really sorry about the purchasers of Nokta Detectors abroad. They are really making scams with a lot of huge advertisings for toys.
One guy mentioned that they went to NOKTA and tested in their field. Yes they have field with full of cheating that never resembles real ground territories.
Before with their Nokta 106 which is a scam also, they were trying inside the shop and showing to people that it detects from 2m away one gold bracalet!!! How it is possible with a simple 12,5Khz VLF metal detector?
Yes if the mentioned firm is Nokta everything with cheating is possible.

Nokta earned really huge amount of money from Turkish Tr.hunters, this is a fact. But when the day came and people came to know the detectors they made is not working as they demonstrated in ads and field they rebelled and now Nokta has a very bad name in Turkish market and not able sell detectors. So what they made?
They started to export by having some non-caring only selling targeted companies such as Kellyco and many others. Poor you are.

This Golden King or Princess is a simple VLF detector that furnished with lots of useless aspects. Nokta 106 which is a simple and very bad working VLF detector has been covered by LCD screen and put some more big coils for it.
Check it out: their all detectors work with 12,5KHZ even 10 years back one even Golden Princess. They do not have technology but money to cheat and advertise around.

Beware of this stupid Princess. Believe me purchase one Chinese Metal Detector is better than this for depth with the same coils. Believe me they are more stable and easy to carry at least. At least Chinese do not claim that they detectors detect one bracalet from 10m depth or shows cavity and depths

You know how heavy this machine is? OK find out.

You know what the DPR or GPR means? Yes you know but Nokta doesn't know or want to cheat people with wordplayings. 12,5Khz and DPR!!!

No word!!!

Regards,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg40872.html#msg40872

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2009, 04:45:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ronin, have you actually owned and used a Nokta Golden King? I ask because I see no mention in your post of you ever having owned and used a unit.

If memory serves me correctly, there was another disgruntled Ronin in another forum who claimed that Nokta was selling the Golden King at half price in Turkey....until another chap who had visited Turkey and bought a unit there refuted that spurious claim.

Granted, Nokta is indeed guilty of using hugely misleading terms in their ads but I am still happy with the performance of the NGR in the field, and still stand by all that I have previously posted. Readers of this forum who are interested in non-biased information on the Golden King are free to ask me any questions they have.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg40880.html#msg40880

Offline ronin
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

145.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Cha Cha
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2009, 06:01:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hobbyist there is no bias claim on this Nokta princess. My friends are using this toy. They tested it after long empty ground experience owing to have no good result. And what they saw is not a bias, it is a fact. They put 35x35cm sized iron metal object under the ground 160cm depth. No signal. 140cm depth no signal. 120cm depth yes at the end succeeded. Detected as GOLD!!!.(with the biggest coil)
The chepaest PI detector detects it from around 200cm depth. Depth is more important to me rather than polished scam.
This much money for what? To be beaten by a simple and very cheap metal PI detector?
Did you see their claim in their webpage? 10m depth for 1 bracalet Grin. Then what about 120cm depth for 35x35cm iron object? Lips Sealed
About the price? Check out the prices below given:

Please Register or Login

http://www.atomdedektor.com/nokta_dedektor.asp

2nd hand is 3200TL
new one is 4500 TL.

The rate  is: 1$=1.5Turkish lira
Means Golden Princess is only 3000Dollar in here in the dealer. What about from the real manufacturer? Grin

If you come as a tourist to buy here of course they will beat you with the price. Because they dealed with worldwide cooperators.
If they sell directly if whoever comes to their company or directly send abroad to end users, you think what may happen?
 Police

Hadi bakalım regards,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg40889.html#msg40889

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2009, 06:39:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ronin, as I suspected, you do not own a Nokta Golden King (its not called a Princess) and you've never even used one before. Shocked And you're the same ronin that's been trolling in other forums haven't you?
Your "friends", if they do exist, are the owners. Your bias is evident, and based on hearsay at best.
ZERO CREDIBILITY to you. This forum is kind enough to guarantee FREE SPEECH, but it is up to the users to use this privilege wisely, and not for purposes of disinformation.

If you have a grudge against Nokta, take it up with the company itself, but please do not mislead the readers here. Congratulations, Ronin. You're the first person on my ignore list. Go troll elsewhere.

To the other readers:
A properly ground-balanced and properly swung Nokta Golden King is is better than my other detector (Discovery TF900, also 12.5kHz). It is true the Nokta company has made outrageous claims, but if their claims were untrue, how could their company survive for 7 years? A scam company would have been closed by angry customers years ago! Think about that. Wink
If anyone is having problems in getting their Golden King to perform, feel free to contact me and I will share my experiences with you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg40891.html#msg40891

Offline ronin
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

145.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Cha Cha
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2009, 07:13:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

How cute you are. Oww, I became so sad that you ignored me, haha. That?s so cool that you know i write in other forums also about your Nokta toys. My suspicion is correct about you then, as well.Wink
Whatever you write about Golden Princess, there are some facts you cannot change. They are alive for 7 years that?s true. But with lie. In Turkey there is not such strong costumer complaints judging. Otherwise if it would be such like Europe or USA these liers might not stay until now.
Because, see, you also accept they lie on their ads. What is this? Cheating costumers, right? So what might happen in USA or Europe if one company lied like this and cheated a lot of people? 10m depth for gold bracalet Wink

Yes here we do not have such strong costumer complaints or even to judge them, as well. But i m sure very soon they will be judged, because of lie claims.

By the way, i didn?t ever use a Mercedes SLK nor Lada Niva. But i had some friends who used these both. So i can easily guess or know which one works better and good quality or a rubbish.
If you can imagine what i meant to say, you can get what your Golden Princess is, next to Mercedes SLK.

I have grudge to Nokta (means point in Turkish), because they cheated lots of people with lies and took their needed moneys and thrown their dreams into ground with their lies and stupid toys!!!! Understand me???

We do not need to have grudge even, you know Princess shows itself, if you are a real user you will start to say the truths soon. If not, yes never. No problem
Ok what about the price i show you? Accepted or still claim in Turkey it is also such like Kellyco? Wink

Regards,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg40893.html#msg40893

Offline divarnet
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Russian Federation

85.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2009, 06:31:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Grin Very good Ronin, I agree with all that you said.

I can open another secret of Nokta. There is a company in Turkey - "Macro Group", seven years ago they registry new company Nokta for selling metal detectors. Six years - Macro produce all devices for Nokta, then Nokta start production line of Golden King.
Right now Macro Group still produce metal detectors and even release new model "Jeosonar" - it is simple version of Nokta's Golden King. Jeosonar's worldwide price - 3000-4000 euro - it is still overstated price for such TOY.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg41407.html#msg41407

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 12:23:02 pm by divarnet »
Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2009, 07:34:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

It's all too easy to create multiple user accounts and make noises. Shall I stoop to that level? I think not.
What kind of intense bitterness and hatred can cause such behavior, I wonder. Disgruntled former employees of Nokta out to perform cyberslander?
People who found no treasure and decided to blame the machine? Users who couldn't figure out now to work the detector and are so disappointed? Or trolls in search of some drama?

All this reminds me of one chap who in another forum was calling the Discovery TF900 a "useless piece of crap", because he could not get it to detect deeper than 4 feet. Whatever the case may be, it seems that some things never really change.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg41412.html#msg41412

Offline Hauptmann
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2009, 04:02:34 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ronin ,

What kind of the Problem you have with Nokta Products???

Who hired you to write about Nokta in every Forum Huh???

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg41543.html#msg41543

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17   Go Up
Jump to: