[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ksightler
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

1860.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Sea Hunter XL500 VLF; Garrett Sea Hunter XL500 Pulse; JW Fishers Pulse 12
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2009, 11:22:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This is a handy tool as well

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.marinesonic.us/archives.php

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg41704.html#msg41704

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2009, 11:28:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ksightler;

When Homeland comes knocking on your door, dont say I didnt warn you.  Coffee

goldigger Funny

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg41706.html#msg41706

goldigger

Offline ksightler
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1860.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Sea Hunter XL500 VLF; Garrett Sea Hunter XL500 Pulse; JW Fishers Pulse 12
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2009, 11:34:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

No problem..... I am good to go...  Cheesy don't worry... you can't get much info here on what we call NIPR net..... there is a whole different Inet called SIPR net.. and not accessable from the WWW. I have to admit there is a lot of cool treasure find equipment out there... WoW

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg41708.html#msg41708

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2009, 11:57:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ksightler;

I always wondered what happened to the original nets, like ARPAnet, and the mil nets, maybe you just gave me a clue. No no!

They were still around in 1992 when I first got on telnet, shortly before the www. There were not so many hackers, then, either. Telnet was too slow. Wise

goldigger (Brian)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg41713.html#msg41713

goldigger

Offline ksightler
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1860.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2009, 12:03:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

yes... those days are gone... I remember using my 486 computer and my blzing fast 24K modem logging onto public boards or BBS... Yes thats what we call high side(SIPR) and low side (NIPR) are totally independant so no worries... Damn... I owned a 8088 computer.... Now a blazing fast Alienware laptop...you have to love technology

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg41714.html#msg41714

Offline Hauptmann
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2009, 12:12:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ronin
Who can compete with Nokta dear haupt? Nokta ate enough money for the last 7 years and became a balloon rather than the other companies. So if that balloon blasts you will come to know none of the competitors can compete with them Cool
By the way, here is to share the acknowladge and experiences, could you pointed out. If you have comment on our claims, the layer is opened for you also. Buyur burdan yak, hadi bakalim

Take one Minelab gpx series or no no take a cheap anykind PI metal detector and see who and what can compete with this very expensive toy.
No need to see any company to have grudge and compete. Just make competition with the most liked units.

Regards

Ronin,

I think you have special problem with them;

Maybe you loosed your market share in Turkey and you are bankrupted because of sales volume 103/106

Add.

You spend 1-2 hours every day to write about Nokta

You can't say it is a normal behavior, don't be shy tell us what happened to you in the past with Nokta???

We are wondering reason of your special grudge against Nokta and its Products

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg41717.html#msg41717

Offline ksightler
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1860.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2009, 12:20:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

I can not complain... I love what I see so far.. can not wait until we get a show here in town.......

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg41722.html#msg41722

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2009, 01:15:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

ksightler;

An 8088 - XT with a 2400 bit FAX modem, but the telnet was lucky to get to 500 compressed characters a second.... that is 5 k bits (compressed, mnp5) Kermit was even slower, about 1k bit/sec, the fast one was X-modem and Z-modem was better! I still have the XT, and two of its brothers and one of its Commodore cloned cousins, the base speed was still only 300 Baud, the Quadrature modulation and compression made it more effective.

I did not have a 486 until 94 or 95, then I got a eAST, win3.1, which still works fine and is completely stable and virus proof, like an Apple product. (THEY dont write viruses that will affect it, anymore.) Ive got a big LCD screen on it, now, and my XP sits beside it. I want to do a RS232 lan to my XP as they both do unique things.

My eAST came with a 2.4k modem, which I replaced with a 33.3 K, it was a 486-66, but could not get more than 28.8k because of 8 mi. of copper line. Now I use an ACER lap top with an Intel Atom... supposedly 1553 mHz processor, and a satellite link..... still too slow. My desk top XP is much faster but it wont balance on my lap.  Funny

I still has a bunch of gold mining stuff on it, AND a 5 1/4 inch disk drive.

Hey! This is supposed to be a TH forum, not a long winded computer hackers hot line.

goldigger (Brian)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg41731.html#msg41731

goldigger

Offline ronin
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

145.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Cha Cha
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2009, 01:34:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Hauptmann
Ronin,

I think you have special problem with them;

Maybe you loosed your market share in Turkey and you are bankrupted because of sales volume 103/106

Add.

You spend 1-2 hours every day to write about Nokta

You can't say it is a normal behavior, don't be shy tell us what happened to you in the past with Nokta???

We are wondering reason of your special grudge against Nokta and its Products

Haha don't be funny man. I do not have a detector shop or even a market for that. So it is really funny to claim this above what you say.
I told the reason to you man, they cheated people by saying their metal detector 103/106 can detect accurately up to 6m-8m and discrminates without any fault, and also analyzes the mixture of the target found, can find cavities and many more scams. Yes this claim is for only a 12,5Khz working simple VLF metal detector. And they sold thousands with these lies to poor, non-acknowladge ppl especially to villagers. Am i right?
You  know this better, because you also are spending your 2 or more hours to defence NOKTA. :Smiley
Not only Nokta for sure you are  also right, the other companies in Turkey they cheated also. I never support them as well. If the mentioned company was another one who cheated people in here, again i would write the truths about them. Do not worry Smiley
Your kind of ppl makes me to wander around forums and inform about somethings. I have no profit on this. If whoever wants to buy, let them buy, i do not care. But initially i want to inform how money oriented company is this Nokta.

Regards,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg41733.html#msg41733

Offline Hauptmann
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2009, 01:43:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ronin
Haha don't be funny man. I do not have a detector shop or even a market for that. So it is really funny to claim this above what you say.
I told the reason to you man, they cheated people by saying their metal detector 103/106 can detect accurately up to 6m-8m and discrminates without any fault, and also analyzes the mixture of the target found, can find cavities and many more scams. Yes this claim is for only a 12,5Khz working simple VLF metal detector. And they sold thousands with these lies to poor, non-acknowladge ppl especially to villagers. Am i right?
You  know this better, because you also are spending your 2 or more hours to defence NOKTA. :Smiley
Not only Nokta for sure you are  also right, the other companies in Turkey they cheated also. I never support them as well. If the mentioned company was another one who cheated people in here, again i would write the truths about them. Do not worry Smiley
Your kind of ppl makes me to wander around forums and inform about somethings. I have no profit on this. If whoever wants to buy, let them buy, i do not care. But initially i want to inform how money oriented company is this Nokta.

Regards,

Look young boy (age 27)

Where are the others than?Huh??

You are uniq person and talking too much

I remind you: talking is free of charge at the beginning but has a cost in midterm

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg41734.html#msg41734

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Up
Jump to: