[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ArfieBoyTopic starter
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you294

Activity
1%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

16031.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Compass X-70; Compass X-200; Compass Coin Scanner Pro II; Whites Coinmaster 2/DB Series 2
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2011, 10:11:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by NuggetSeeker
You are inviting me into your home to share information with me, telling me everything is free, but first I must play a stupid game. It is only free after I have spent precious time jumping through your hoops.

Having to make 25 posts in a boring and unnecessary hassle and should be scrapped.

NuggetSeeker,

You have posted almost 25  posts just arguing this subject!  What's the big deal.  Post a few more and you're in the clear and can do what you want.  You just Follow The Rules Of The Forum you want to be active in and do it!  It is the owner's forum and he and his team get to make the rules.  If you don't like his rules create your own forum and you get to make the rules.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23579.msg175444.html#msg175444

ArfieBoy

Government can not give anything to anyone...  without first taking it from someone else!

Offline NuggetSeeker
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia

71.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2011, 10:45:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Sorry if I’ve ruffled a few feathers. I’ll try to shut up now. Told you I didn’t like posting. I haven’t done much of it on any forum, because I know if I do it will probably end up with me engaged in an argument, simply because that’s my type of personality.

Anyway thanks for your offer to help. But I can’t tell you what I need because I don’t know yet. Well I do know this – I need more info on the latest designs of metal detectors. I want to find out which type I need, and which is the best for seeking deep into mineralised soil.

Not to buy, but as I said before – to build.

I don’t think you can help me there – I have to search and find out what I need. I have been looking at the different build projects on this site. At the moment I’m not interest in any other thread. I have a technical mind set. And just following the submissions on multi paged build projects is difficult. I’m looking for one that is working and is complete. One that I think meets my needs and one that I think I can build. I’ll shut up and keep looking – Okay.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23579.msg175458.html#msg175458

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2011, 09:00:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by NuggetSeeker
Anyway thanks for your offer to help. But I can’t tell you what I need because I don’t know yet. Well I do know this – I need more info on the latest designs of metal detectors. I want to find out which type I need, and which is the best for seeking deep into mineralised soil.

I'm sure you are aware that we have a whole raft of technical forums. Just a few posts there and you'll have your 25 posts. Are you trying to say that this is the ONLY thing you want from this forum? That's not very sociable of you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23579.msg175574.html#msg175574

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline NuggetSeeker
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia

71.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2011, 11:27:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

No, I'm not saying that is the only thing. But it is the main thing I'm interested in right now. When I have a detector I will be interested in more things, like maps and detector techniques and other things connected with finding nuggets.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23579.msg175632.html#msg175632

« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 11:40:54 pm by NuggetSeeker »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6    Go Up
Jump to: