[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline radeonxtTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Afghanistan
Referrals: 0

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2010, 06:52:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by rey calape
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          If those markings: right foot, heart and 3 circles are well engraved or carved, then your site is positive.                                                                                                                                                                                                   rey

yes rey, they are very well-engraved natural rock formation. Wink

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127221.html#msg127221

Offline rey calape
Bronze Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

Philippines

1070.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 07:14:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

radeonxt, then go and follow the meaning of those markings, if not have it further detect or scanned to be more sure and avoid the lost of time and money.                                                                                                                                                                                                          rey

Posted on: November 21, 2010, 07:08:38 AM
radeonxt, then go and follow the meaning of those markings, if not have it further detect or scan to avoid lost of time and money.  goodluck.                                                                                                                                                                                                                      rey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127223.html#msg127223

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Afghanistan

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2010, 07:19:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

tol, check your personal message.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127224.html#msg127224

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2010, 07:48:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

radeon xt, i'm not a yamashit th, and i don't believed that folkstale. if you want to investigate your rocks that you expected that it has signs of treasure, then why you don't get some experts there are so many experts of rocks formations in the philippines you just hire them and pay them so that you can get 100 percent sure.  you doubt that maybe the expert will tell you the truth that the rocks were natural? you maybe ashamed to other people watching you what you'v done to the rocks calling the expert to investigate coz you believed the yamashit scam? or you will be ashamed that the people around you will think that you are already insane.. i'm sure you will be ashamed if experts see your rocks they will think what happened to you. but don't worry they will not say it to you coz you pay them. they will only handed to you their findings to your rocks documented just don't stare to their eyes maybe you will see them smiling....ohhh.. then you get angry to me? just accept the truth... okey, if you want me to say that your rocks had a treasure signs and positive it has indication that tomuyuki personally burried the gold bars under the rocks at 200 meters underground and before you reach the gold bars it has a bobby traps, water traps,bombs and in 180 meters you will see diamond shape rocks indicating it is near to the deposit and in the north side it has a heart shape rocks indicating that you are near the traps and in the west side you will see triangle shape rocks indicating that there is a diamond burried together with the goldbars. nyaaaahhhh..that is you want me to reply your questions to your rocks? i'm sure you will be happy, you will say to me, ram..thank you very much! much! much!...i love you..  maybe i'm the one who burry those goldbars coz i know all what's underground.  believing to that folkstale is an act of insanity ! and don't try to convinced me or others to those yamashit insanity ! i know that you have a doubt that i tell you the truth but you cannot accept the truth coz i directly say it to you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127227.html#msg127227

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Afghanistan

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2010, 08:24:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

lokohin mo lolo mo,wag ako!

you're not a th'er? oh really?
you yourself said that you are!
you liar, just see what you posted on another thread.

"it's better to tell the truth so that others could know that it's the truth, my friend, in treasure hunting you should tell the truth don't make a story, it is better that you tell others that in 20 yrs in thunting of yamashita i never find any treasure i only believed the story but i din't see nor touch the real yamasita treasure and i incurred 2 million pesos in expenses in finding this yamashita treasure. so, others could think...it's a big help to others who has no knowledge what happening really to thunting. right?" -ram

"IN YOUR 20YRS. in THUNTING". not a th my bopols.
"I only believed the story". didn't believe the folktale my bopols.

you're contradicting yourself.  Cheesy
just stop venting your frustration on others already and get over it!  Cheesy

To be real, i know you not only lost 2million pesos in expenses in a span of 20 years because that's just too small.  Cheesy

me getting scammed?! lols, i'm not the one who lost time and money here. i'm not the one who wasted 20 years and millions of money just because he can't discern what's natural from man-made.  Cheesy

That is why i'm posting here before i start any digging and spending money because i'm not stupid to do anything without researching and planning things beforehand.

Posted on: November 21, 2010, 08:16:05 AM
oh btw, bago ka pumutak ng pumutak dyan do me the honor of backreading my post because i've already answered that angle you're talking about letting an expert see the big rock and the markers or formations it has. That expert by the way is not just your hocus-pocus scammer.
He's a Geologist that is accredited by the Geological Society of Philippines.

I am NOT repeat NOT asking as to whether this is NATURAL or MAN-MADE because our Geologist has already established the fact that it is MAN-MADE.

For those who have encountered these markers in their th, do pm me and share your what you've learned,experienced,etc.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127236.html#msg127236

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 08:25:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

Don't call members names its rude

AS Ram said you have a bunch of rocks. The Japanese, Capt Kidd, KGC or Larry the cable guy did not bury treasure and leave a bunch of signs 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127237.html#msg127237

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Afghanistan

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 08:31:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom

Don't call members names its rude

AS Ram said you have a bunch of rocks. The Japanese, Capt Kidd, KGC or Larry the cable guy did not bury treasure and leave a bunch of signs 

this is what he posted in another thread,
"it's better to tell the truth so that others could know that it's the truth, my friend, in treasure hunting you should tell the truth don't make a story, it is better that you tell others that in 20 yrs in thunting of yamashita i never find any treasure i only believed the story but i din't see nor touch the real yamasita treasure and i incurred 2 million pesos in expenses in finding this yamashita treasure. so, others could think...it's a big help to others who has no knowledge what happening really to thunting. right?"

it shows he was a yamashita thunter and believed in yamashita treas.

now look at what he posted above, "i'm not a yamashit th, and i don't believed that folkstale."
now tell me if that isn't outright lying to you?

And yes i do believe the japs, capt kidd or larry the cable guy did not bury treasure.
Regarding the signs, it's just nature engraving those things.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127240.html#msg127240

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 08:34:25 am by radeonxt »
Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 08:38:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

hahahah you don't really understand what i mean in that tread, go back and read it so that you can understand what it means..hekhekhek..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127242.html#msg127242

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Afghanistan

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 08:41:04 am »
Go Up Go Down

haha zip it already.
you've already exposed yourself as a liar. Cheesy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127243.html#msg127243

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 08:43:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

I don't care what he post or where but you calling members lairs will not be tolerated.
 This conversation is over.

Posted on: November 21, 2010, 08:41:53 AM
Quote:Posted by radeonxt
haha zip it already.
you've already exposed yourself as a liar. Cheesy

You a slow learner whats it going to take for you to stop. Do we need to show you the door?Huh??

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127245.html#msg127245

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Up
Jump to: