[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline zues10
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

265.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2011, 10:14:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Not too wild a guess hobbob. It is only one big deposit underwater with bomb over top and lots of poisons. Your advice to protect other and all markers is a good one. Take care and good luck to all. zues

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg193457.html#msg193457

Offline hobgob
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

515.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites 808
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2011, 11:22:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

thanks zues! a wild guess can be right sometimes. hahaha happy hunting!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg193623.html#msg193623

Offline zues10
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

265.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2011, 08:18:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks. You also happy hunting. I am digging on King George 6 jewels and gold bars. I have gotten defeated many times already, because although I will dig past dry bombs, I won't try the underwater ones since code is cracks in cement and I don't know those and can't see to learn and no money to finance that. I hope someday to be sucessful and then I can do the many I know about IF I want still. Take care,  zues

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg196951.html#msg196951

Offline debbie69
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

260.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2011, 10:35:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

nice rock, yet as per the pics all a bit hard to figure out the "potential" meaning if + or -

how does the rock look like to your opinion, does it has any type of form that make you wonder why !   example: depending from which side you look at the rock - perhaps a giant heart,or carabao back....?  the heart in the pic is not as perfect as it should be, and usually is not carved out like that as it seems.the foot prints arent that perfect either, the 3 holes neither, to be honest. but then again its always difficult to say something precise just by looking at your pics.
the japs have been very precise in their engravings or carvings of signs, even the holes or circles....now surely we have to think about 60 years of weather,rain and all that,could effect some signs.
yet i have encountered these type of rock, huge and funny looking -alike a carabao back, but the signs were perfect...that just to my experience. look around the are if you find a smaller rock on the ground, look for a small heart engraved....! always go for the small heart never the big one !   gd luck !
{alt} 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg200069.html#msg200069
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnmute.gif

Offline noelle_kris83
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2011, 03:54:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

try to draw/sketch the markers.... looks interesting to me..... its a map.... tunnels with its on closed door.. find a stone in your area that points to a tree or rock... signs sometimes look like this.."  L  ".

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg200819.html#msg200819

Offline mandaragit
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

garrette
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2011, 02:02:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

pare koy ingat baka ma mention mo kung saan yang location ng treasure mo at baka mapenetrate e maunaha ka nila althought some or most of the expert treasure hunters usually say every single sign when at sight or on going digging tells nothing and got nothing but later in the middle of the night when your at sleep they will come back and take everything every fortunes  which is supposed to be yours or your contract with them will vanished and they will left nothing for you but zeros, dont every try to trust anyone help you dig with your fortunes, unless you what you are doing better do it wiht your own way, when you have enough money or capital and needs people to help you dig just hire soe people to work with you can trust. actually you dont need people coming from abroad to help you theres alot of people you can trust there to help you,
good luck freind ingat sa mga manloloko

Posted on: November 11, 2011, 01:18:19 AM
what is the meaning of the sgn in a big rock with big letter XO under that XO there is a wave mark like snake with an arrow in its keft end and a small o in the rigth end of it the arrow is poiting downward the to the flow of water in the mount the big stones is int the middle of this y flow of water. let me know is this natural or is this manmade marker to treasures.

Posted on: November 11, 2011, 01:34:34 AM
mga pare koy believe in yamashita treasures, you already heard  golds and yamashita treasure are scattered all over the philippines, and some are most of it unexpectedly discovered,many times i read in news papers in 1980's during rainy season gold are being discover after heavy rains, some are in the possesion of many individuals scared of being fooled nor killed if possesing precious metals, i have uncle who is a treasure hunters, and he himself and fellows freinds  found gold bars. in different wieghts. some are known to philippines who are in possesion of these gold bars and are very very rich now. in our place were gold(treasures are abundant) and if your lucky you can discover some of it unexpectedly.
me i was supposed to get one of this gold bar in 1982, i was in my high school, i was curious about this treasure hunting, i went to this location with my friends in the cave known to have gold bars according to my grand, but because i dont know what kind of metal i we are looking, i dont know what to do and we found nothing, so we come back home empty handed, later after 12 years after long time working abroad came back to philippines, i was the cave with improvements, they truned the cave a small swiming poo, my friend told me a japanese guy from japan and some pilipino friends went inside the cave and took all the gold bars there. they got alot of gold bars. i dont know how many bars but they say alot of gold bars, (ONE OF THE YAMASHITA TREASURES)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg200881.html#msg200881

Offline hobgob
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

515.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites 808
« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2011, 02:46:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

just to illustrate a little clearer. markers on pre war era are more intricate, mostly sculpted image of those markers while markers that are made on retreating soldiers are made in haste. drawing of manmade rocks sculpted by hand. written by hand in particular and molded by hand. acid are also used to sculp or draw images on soft and hard rocks.some are intricately  drawn on rocks.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg202451.html#msg202451

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2011, 04:37:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by hobgob
just to illustrate a little clearer. markers on pre war era are more intricate, mostly sculpted image of those markers while markers that are made on retreating soldiers are made in haste. drawing of manmade rocks sculpted by hand. written by hand in particular and molded by hand. acid are also used to sculp or draw images on soft and hard rocks.some are intricately  drawn on rocks.

Just an observation here... but you seem to have an obsession with these fantasy rocks.

No. Retreating soldiers did NOT bury things and then create elaborate markers to lead others to said items. That is just asinine.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg202463.html#msg202463

Offline hobgob
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

515.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites 808
« Reply #118 on: November 23, 2011, 01:29:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

foolish enough, or asinine enough to some. but  in reality you dont need to carry boxes of gold if american soldiers are slowly catching up. you have to bury them quick along with quickly made markers. ive'd seen markers  made on a stonelike concrete etch by finger tip.  another stone that can fit your hand as it was molded by hand only. the reason is they want to go back and get  just whatever they buried after few years. the japanese soldiers were paid not with paper money but of gold. so if i am a japanese soldier with my bullion i would not carry them along before my surrender or my last stand. it just asinine to carry them.
while i have an obsession on rocks as you implied.  its your opinnion and i respect that.
hobgob

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg202675.html#msg202675

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #119 on: November 23, 2011, 04:27:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by hobgob

the japanese soldiers were paid not with paper money but of gold.

Really?  Did you just make that up?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg202677.html#msg202677

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up
Jump to: