[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline radeonxtTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Afghanistan
Referrals: 0

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2010, 04:16:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
What you seem unable to understand is that nature can also make them smooth. Much smoother than machinery can do. Wind and water carry sand in them and a driving rain driving particulates into a hole can make it very smooth. Wind that blows sand and dust around also contribute.

The holes you see are NOT man made. They are natural. If you believe they are man made, so be it. Thousands may not agree with you, but you just keep on believing. Instead of whining about it here, get a shovel and get busy. If you know so much about it, stop trying to "educate" us and go dig the treasure up before someone comes along and reads this post and digs it up before you can get there.

And one other thing needs to be said here. You have already been warned officially but I will add my warning to you as well. Do not, under any circumstances, come here asking for advice and then argue with those giving it. I have better things to do than try to smack some sense into you but here I am, yet again, being as kind as I can with an obsessed person.

then explain to me why of all the rocks at my place this has to be the only one with those so-called "natural markings".  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

don't tell me the rain suddenly decided to just choose that single rock and carve out a natural foot and heart. the rain is so artistic if that's the case.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Instead of whining about it here, leave me alone as i'm already getting a shovel and getting busy. Don't tell me the tunnel with cement walls underneath is also made by the rain eh?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

stop trying to "educate" us - No one's educating anyone, no one's forcing you to believe. i'm only replying on the sole reason that you think all of you can make a fool out of me by saying me,my parents and the geologist can't distinguish man-made from not. So we are all in agreement that the discussion about that "man-made or not" topic be stopped. You go on with what you believe, i go on with mine.

and go dig the treasure up before someone comes along and reads this post and digs it up before you can get there. - as for that, that's not a problem because it is our private land and is guarded 24/7 by our relative not low not high ranking soldier.

Quote:Posted by Hobbyist
Hi Radeonxt,

I'm not a geologist, but am learning all I can online and offline about this field.
Can you share with us the factors which allowed your geologist uncle to arrive at the conclusion that the marks are man-made? If you don't have time to elaborate fully, just state the technical terms your uncle used and I'll google them. Thanks!

I downloaded your photos to scrutinize, but there is debris at the bottom of the heart-shaped hole. Would it be possible for you to give it a splash of water and a scrub and take another photo?

Right now I'm mulling over this faint possibility: someone saw an eroded hole in a rock which was somewhat heart-shaped, and decided to enhance it with some tools. Are there any chisel marks under that debris?

you are right hobbyist, those are indeed debris. debris left by the leaves we used to cover those from prying eyes and trespassers who search for this particular rock. i wasn't able to clean it with water, but i can tell you The heart and foot are 3 to 4 inches deep, the SIDES of the INSIDES and bottom are smooth. there are no chisel marks.
we're just being careful because suddenly we keep hearing from people who live there asking if we are selling our land. just last week, there were japanese accompanied by filipino interpreters offering to buy our land way beyond its value.

Again, i'm not asking anyone to believe nor FINANCE as this has been the case for some of my fellow pinoys who scam do, and that we the innocent ones are the ones feeling the backlash for their wrongdoing.
i'm just here because there are other experienced pinoy th'ers who can't access the pinoy exclusive thread and it's their help through pm that's been well appreciated. Thanks and God Bless.
This will be my last post here. Updates won't be detailed in public forum anymore only via pm to those pinoys who were instrumental in sharing their very insightful first-hand experience.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg130201.html#msg130201

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2010, 07:56:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by radeonxt
then explain to me why of all the rocks at my place this has to be the only one with those so-called "natural markings".  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

don't tell me the rain suddenly decided to just choose that single rock and carve out a natural foot and heart. the rain is so artistic if that's the case.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Instead of whining about it here, leave me alone as i'm already getting a shovel and getting busy. Don't tell me the tunnel with cement walls underneath is also made by the rain eh?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

stop trying to "educate" us - No one's educating anyone, no one's forcing you to believe. i'm only replying on the sole reason that you think all of you can make a fool out of me by saying me,my parents and the geologist can't distinguish man-made from not. So we are all in agreement that the discussion about that "man-made or not" topic be stopped. You go on with what you believe, i go on with mine.

If you weren't so pathetically blinded by fantasy, I'd feel sorry for you, mate.

It doesn't follow any logic that just because one rock shows erosion that all of them must.

Keep digging, mate. Just keep on digging.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg130227.html#msg130227

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2010, 11:34:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

once the person is engage in yamashita treasure, he is a scammer that is the common views of the pilipino today it is now very difficult to convinced pilipino's to believed yamashita th that is why they are now in the net to convince foreigners and even you gather information to pilipino's today they think it is an insanity work or the nationwide scam.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg130262.html#msg130262

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2010, 11:45:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

radeonxt your profile says your in Afghanistan but you say your in yammy land that alone sends up red flags with the word scam all over it

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg130265.html#msg130265

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2010, 11:58:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

haha ! burned out !

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg130271.html#msg130271

Offline clar_26
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2010, 12:35:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ram
once the person is engage in yamashita treasure, he is a scammer that is the common views of the pilipino today it is now very difficult to convinced pilipino's to believed yamashita th that is why they are now in the net to convince foreigners and even you gather information to pilipino's today they think it is an insanity work or the nationwide scam.

haha in reality ram you are the most blinded man in the universe hahaha stay that way and u will remain a dreamer entire of your life

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg130411.html#msg130411

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2010, 02:03:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by clar_26
haha in reality ram you are the most blinded man in the universe hahaha stay that way and u will remain a dreamer entire of your life

yup, coz i'm awake not like you still sleeping and dreaming the folkstale gold. heheheheh...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg130944.html#msg130944

Offline llery
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

garrett
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2011, 04:48:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

anu ibig sa bihin ng malaking bilog na bato namay nka ulkit na malaking letter V at sa gilid nya may paa ng carabao ??

{alt} 1. Please write nin English
2. Please do NOT keeping on posting the very same message again and again in various topics.

Thank you

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg168044.html#msg168044
http://thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnpmod.gif

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2011, 05:40:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by llery
anu ibig sa bihin ng malaking bilog na bato namay nka ulkit na malaking letter V at sa gilid nya may paa ng carabao ??

please write in English as this is an English speaking forum

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg168048.html#msg168048

Offline male25earl
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2011, 06:18:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

hello good evening about the picture you've shown to me the meaning of that is a big deposit of gold bars under the rock stone
we have a metal detector and we can help to find that gold bars i'm from tangub city misamis occidental  

Posted on: May 10, 2011, 04:57:27 AM
i told to you that marker make a billionaire honestly i'm telling you the truth and i have the whole meaning of that marker...if you want i can help you just contact me

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg170411.html#msg170411

« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 06:56:51 am by Ridge Runner »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up
Jump to: