[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2011, 05:07:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by hexhamation
GoldDigger 1950 wants me to "tone down my contempt level" for these "nutters"! In his role as a "moderator" SURELY if he wants to  PROMOTE this WONDERFUL site by attracting a "healthy" bunch of guys sharing in what it has to offer, then he wants to change his ATTITUDE towards the "ones" who are prepared to speak out? I wonder how many other "normal guys" he has "chased" away to other sites??? GoldDigger 1950 i enjoy reading anything you Post, your level of knowledge is unsurpassed anywhere!, but PLEASE -----------
LOOK AFTER ALL YOUR GOOD READERS and GET RID of the NUTTERS! SUPPORT the GOOD GUYS! Huh? Huh? Huh?
{alt}

The problem is that you can still enjoy this site and ignore these guys. As I said earlier, some of them are sincere and not trying to scam. They really believe what they are discussing is factual. We encourage them to go to the proper place where they can discuss this away from your poor battered eyes. If you want your full posting privileges back again, ask me in PM to delete your inflammatory message and get with the program. Poking a bit of fun at the true believers is not the same as calling them names like you did.

It's your choice, mate. What you did is not the Aussie way and you know it.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg190270.html#msg190270
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnpmod.gif

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline hexhamation
Pull Tab

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia
Referrals: 0

120.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett infinium
« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2011, 05:08:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

seldom, I have never shown disrespect to GD --- EVER --- [only support] When i posted WHAT don't these DILL's understand??? was NEVER about YOU Guys!  Perhaps you have read it WRONG???  TOTALLY agree with Ridge Runner i DO have a GOOD laugh at those Posts! Please show me where i made ANY THREAT to ANYONE???  How MANY DECENT guys have you already "turned off" your site and have gone to other sites???  How can i be a bigger nutter than them??? I have the "guts" to speak my mind and tell it AS IT IS!!! WHAT!!!------------ IF you "do not agree with you blokes" then you HAVE NO RIGHT to REPLY as you SEE IT???

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg190272.html#msg190272

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2011, 05:10:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

seldom, I have never shown disrespect to GD --- EVER --- [only support] When i posted WHAT don't these DILL's understand??? was NEVER about YOU Guys!  Perhaps you have read it WRONG???  TOTALLY agree with Ridge Runner i DO have a GOOD laugh at those Posts! Please show me where i made ANY THREAT to ANYONE???  How MANY DECENT guys have you already "turned off" your site and have gone to other sites???  How can i be a bigger nutter than them??? I have the "guts" to speak my mind and tell it AS IT IS!!! WHAT!!!------------ IF you "do not agree with you blokes" then you HAVE NO RIGHT to REPLY as you SEE IT???

I approved this post because you wrote it before I made mine available. Read what I wrote to you above and decide if you want to be a nice guy or a nasty guy. It's all up to you. Tolerance is better than intolerance. You can choose not to read what you don't like. Leave it to the moderators to sort out who is scamming and who is not. It's our job.

That's why we get paid the big bucks.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg190273.html#msg190273

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2011, 05:24:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

seldom, I have never shown disrespect to GD --- EVER --- [only support] When i posted WHAT don't these DILL's understand??? was NEVER about YOU Guys!  Perhaps you have read it WRONG???  TOTALLY agree with Ridge Runner i DO have a GOOD laugh at those Posts! Please show me where i made ANY THREAT to ANYONE???  How MANY DECENT guys have you already "turned off" your site and have gone to other sites???  How can i be a bigger nutter than them??? I have the "guts" to speak my mind and tell it AS IT IS!!! WHAT!!!------------ IF you "do not agree with you blokes" then you HAVE NO RIGHT to REPLY as you SEE IT???

You need to move to some treasure threads and let us worry about the scammers not your business. I strongly suggest you stay away from the Filipino threads as they will get you muted. Guess what we have been at this for years and don't need your advice so keep it to yourself 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg190277.html#msg190277

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline hexhamation
Pull Tab

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

120.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett infinium
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2011, 09:14:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GD, Thanks. I am fine with that!     seldom, i have never ever tried to make it sound as i though i was trying to give you or anyone advice! I simply "speak my mind" on things as i see them! To me it was just making a statement about the "nonsense"  that i read. What is so wrong about that? To get guys to post replies and generate interest, some take the "mickey" out of people, others "poke"fun at them, "mock" them or "stick" it up them from all directions. It was not Defamatory what i posted. Simply my Opinion!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg190296.html#msg190296

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2011, 09:27:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GD, Thanks. I am fine with that!     seldom, i have never ever tried to make it sound as i though i was trying to give you or anyone advice! I simply "speak my mind" on things as i see them! To me it was just making a statement about the "nonsense"  that i read. What is so wrong about that? To get guys to post replies and generate interest, some take the "mickey" out of people, others "poke"fun at them, "mock" them or "stick" it up them from all directions. It was not Defamatory what i posted. Simply my Opinion!

The simple truth is that you crossed a line with your simple notion of "speaking your mind."

Do us both a favor and just move on right now. I've been sticking up for you mate and every time you make another post, you reaffirm the other moderators' opinions.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg190298.html#msg190298

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2011, 09:47:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

It was not Defamatory what i posted. Simply my Opinion!

Well your opinion just lost you any respect you might have had here so it may be best if you don't want to fit in is to move along.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg190300.html#msg190300

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline latikan12
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2011, 09:26:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

base in the pict u post. i will agree that there was a big deposit  under that big rock.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg192086.html#msg192086

Offline zues10
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

265.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2011, 04:54:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yes, there is a big deposit and also a bomb over it so be very careful...bombs not steel cased from planes mostly cement boxes with improvised explosives.....could be exposed and never blow up, but I have heard of some that have blown up. Always plenty of chemicals so be careful.....good luck and take care,  zues

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg192115.html#msg192115

Offline hobgob
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

515.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites 808
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2011, 12:07:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

from the photos that you posted, the first pic is a marker that tell you there is a tunnel entrance nearby, look for other makers , sign will re afirm the tunnel location. those other markers on the rocks heart footprint are acid etch. those are man made . now look for other markers on the vicinity of this rock. i hope you did not destroy them when you develop your mango orchard. some pointy rock are disguised as arrow head so try to look for them. in some places they will really make some greater than, less than < > those are arrow ways. possible location are in between old trees,  japanese yellow bamboo or old bamboo tree. while you have definitely a tunnel map with 4 chambers.  we do not know if whats inside them. some places they will place map stones  that resemble the of your place. or river or creek. the fact that they were able to make this large stone markers i guess its a pre war tunnel structure. they are intricate artist so you need to train your eyes on those. from the foot print is always a travel marker. so its within the vicinity. good location are ridges that face eastward. now for my last hint sealed tunnel location always has an exit point near potable water sources. you better look for this location. 

another wild guess from ,

hobgob

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg193275.html#msg193275

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up
Jump to: