[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline radeonxtTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Afghanistan
Referrals: 0

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 08:52:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

why what's wrong with defending yourself when someone insults your intelligence eh?
i was just asking for advice regarding the big rock, there was no need for the mods template in insulting,ridiculing every filipino who posts here.
then as defense to the issue regarding it being man-made or not i clearly said i already have it looked by an expert geologist. so the issue regarding that ends there.
all i want is for the other experienced to pm me their experiences if they've encountered these same things.

show me the door? for what? just because unlike the other filipinos you can bully here, you can't seem to bully me?
just because someone from a third world country is owning all of you?
ohh are you going to push the red button to send your icbm's to obliterate a tiny country like ours?
are you gonna shock and awe me? when you can't even kill a tiny cockroach in bin laden? Cheesy
now go ahead, show me the door for all i care.
show them how democratic USA really is.  Wink

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127246.html#msg127246

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2010, 08:59:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

heheheh radionxt maybe you are a member of the yamshit th scam..sorry the foreigners read my post and they know all the truth behind the scam..hehehehe you cannot get their money...bye..bye..bye..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127249.html#msg127249

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 09:05:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

DUDE you need to take a pill I just ask you not to call members liars but you can't seem to stop. You are so far off topic its not funny. Get on topic and stop being insulting are you will get a warning if that don't work you will be muted.

No one insulted you. You got offensive when you were told they are rocks.

This is a warning it needs to end now.

Seldom

Ram do me a favor and let it lay he has outed his self now let him hang his self

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127260.html#msg127260

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 10:12:53 am by seldom »

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2010, 03:32:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by radeonxt
We all know why you guys are so arrogant to make fun and insult us Filipinos here and that's just because we are from a third-world country.

I'm not making fun of Filipinos nor am I insulting you. I am simply telling you a fact. Those are natural rock erosion. Nothing more. If you want to believe they are treasure sign, you go for it but don't ask me a question and then give me a hard time for answering it.

Posted on: November 21, 2010, 11:29:45 PM
Believe me, i read the posts here even before i registered and posted and saw the way you and the other mods treated my fellow Filipinos. All they were asking for is help and not be ridiculed in return. If that were not true, then there would be no need for Pinoy Exclusive forum.

The reason for that forum is so you can use your own language to write there. Otherwise, this forum is English only even though the owner is not a native English speaker.

You don't get to choose who answers you here on this forum. This is a public place. Calm down or you may face some sort of action.

Posted on: November 21, 2010, 11:31:59 PM
I am NOT repeat NOT asking as to whether this is NATURAL or MAN-MADE because our geologist has already established this fact that it is MAN-MADE.

It doesn't matter what you are "asking" about. The fact is that it is not man made. I sure hope you didn't pay your Geologist too much money, mate. He ripped you off.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127285.html#msg127285

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 03:36:31 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2010, 07:16:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

okey i have to apologized to my recent post. i..am...very sorry...i really really spoiled the planned yamashita treasure scam's first step. that is why he is very angry to me..

explanation to my post here in yamashita treasure. my posts were one of the most powerful tool to combat yamashita treasure scam in the philippines. it is a anti YT scam w/c is in this time the scammers were using the net to start their games and to convince the financiers voluntarily using the folkstale and people posing as witness to the so called YT burrials and (it is a very effective strategy of the pilipino scammers advertising in the whole world) if the scammers read my post they will react w/c is natural reaction to people planning to start the scam coz it will give an idea and doubt to the reader/victim to be. it will destruct the attention of the reader/victim and disrupt the scammers to their plans. yamashita scammers will generate their owned fund for monthly pay in internet connections or they will go to some internet cafe. as long as it is freely advertised in the net there will be a victim to be.(some pilipino/foreign victims spend their hard earned money will think that we must get back our money we have to victimized others) if the scammers know that the victim is already do the scamming they will comes out (expecting they could use you now for a bigger scam and bigger money they could get) they will instruct you what you will do to get back your money.there...you will make modified stories in your actual operations to convinced others, you have your owned strategy w/c is more effective than the scammers. actually the yamashita treasure is a big scam in the philippines it was in the philippines before FM told the people jokingly that he got the yamashita treasures. it triggers and take seriously by pilipino and foreign yamtreas hunter and giving more ideas to the scammers for their new strategy. all of whole game starts to the story (convincing tactics) supported by maps,locations,signs,trees,rock shapes,rivers,mountains etc. and if the victim have a doubt they will pinpoint a millionaire person with the story why that person become millionaire coz they got the treasure near on the site (SITE=scammers use the term playground to their fellow scammers) and followed the so called giveaways (GIVEAWAYS=a term came from the scammers meaning small goldbar deposit,so, there's a bigger deposit. voila! it will jolt the victims mind !) some scammers use the JAICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) that they were sent to japan to study the yamashita treasure recovery techniques and treasure  map reading and sign reading.

so, i am here to give a very big help to the pilipino/foreign yamashita folkstale investors/believers. i can give an idea to the victims to be, by only reading my post.

and, sorry to the scammers you met me here, i am a very big thorn in the yamashita folkstale scam.
the investors in yamashita folkstale pilipino or foreign will get an idea against them.i am only extending my help to the yam investors/believers by means of posting the real idea what to do and know the truth behind YTH.

information: i am here in the heart of mindanao my place is very near to the base of the biggest yamashita treasure scammers they are armed and powerful but they could not touch me. Luzon and Visayas is only their branch of YTH scam.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127325.html#msg127325

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Afghanistan

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2010, 08:46:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950

You don't get to choose who answers you here on this forum. This is a public place. Calm down or you may face some sort of action.

Posted on: November 21, 2010, 11:31:59 PM
It doesn't matter what you are "asking" about. The fact is that it is not man made. I sure hope you didn't pay your Geologist too much money, mate. He ripped you off.

I repeat again IT IS MAN-MADE. If you were me, who would you believe a random person/s in a forum or a geologist who specializes on these things. And i say again he's an Accredited Geologist in the Geologist Society of the Philippines. He is my uncle, there goes your answer if we paid or not ; to be clear none.

Don't any of you guys try to go the insult road again just like one here who single-handedly quoted only the part of my parents being "engineers" then replied to it as sorry natural rock formations.

Now can we please kindly stop the discussion of these marks being man-made or not as this has been settled by an expert who knows more about these things than any of us.

@ram it's good to know na you just want to help your kapwa pinoys against being scammed. just tell them outright, wag nang paligoy-ligoy pa sa sabihing natural lang yan kahit kitang-kitang hindi eh. pero like sa the other posts here that really can be attributed to it being natural formations and not man made, there you can tell them that it is and then that's where you also tell them to be vigilant in order not to be scammed.

you don't have to worry about me being scammed because this happens to be in our private land, it's a family affair and even if we're not billionaires like the corrupt politicians we can still afford to finance this on our own.

The purpose of this topic was to do research before doing any hasty. As that has been the result of failure for many other th'ers. they rush to dig without knowing the history,facts,research first most them getting scammed.

I'd be happy to receive inputs from other MORE EXPERIENCED PINOY th'er BUT THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE THE ISSUE OF IT BEING MAN-MADE OR NATURAL. I opened a topic here even if there is a pinoy-exclusive forum BECAUSE there are other pinoy th'ers who have no access to the exclusive forum.

Posted on: November 21, 2010, 08:30:47 PM
so sa mga pinoys who can't enter pinoy-exclusive yet, if may inputs kayo pm niyo na lang ako thanks.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127339.html#msg127339

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2010, 08:47:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

OK its natural I don't care what your uncle said . It is not a sign for treasure just a rock.

As for financing no worry's  mate the Philippine Government moderators this board daily and already have your IP address and will pay you a visit soon. Say hi to Gboy in jail.

Now can we please kindly stop the discussion of these marks being man-made or not as this has been settled by an expert who knows more about these things than any of us.

You don't tell us when or what to discuss, you brought up the subject and did not like the answers so now you want it stopped sorry Dude this is not McDonalds you don't get it your way.     

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127340.html#msg127340

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2010, 03:35:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

I repeat again IT IS MAN-MADE.

I told you they are not man made.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127386.html#msg127386

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline male25earl
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2010, 07:25:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

meaning of that picture based on my symbols and signs meaning it says that travels ended and there a buried treasure under or beside the rock or stones.could you say to me were is your location??

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg128031.html#msg128031

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Afghanistan

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2010, 07:00:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

I told you they are not man made.

This is a bit harsh, mate. Suffice it to say, relative or not, she had an expert look at the signs and confirm the age. You can always hire your own expert to look at your signs. Easy!

eat your own words mayt, todie or was it today.

That's what you posted in creolegirl's topic. Do read again your post on creolegirl's topic and my post here. WE BOTH HAVE EXPERTS on these things. Her's not being clear as there was no mention of her expert being a geologist, as mine has been clear that my relative is a GEOLOGIST.

You yourself had said that an expert has the final say on this, so who would anyone believe if this were man-made or not? YOU A RANDOM NOBODY IN A FORUM who just happens to be a mod? or an expert Geologist?
THE EXPERT ALREADY SAID THE MARKS ARE MAN MADE. END OF DISCUSSION. Unless you are an Accredited Geologist yourself then you can try to refute my Geologist's claim. If not, then again END OF DISCUSSION regarding it being man-made or not. Do show some self-respect to admit that.

Look, i know the reason why all of you here are antagonistic towards pinoy is because once you know a poster is a Pinoy you automatically think they're scammers!
Differentiate me from them as  I HAVE NO INTENTION OF ASKING ANYONE TO FINANCE ME TO DIG THE SITE.
I'm just here for research nothing else, so that the more experienced th'ers can pm me.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg128241.html#msg128241

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16   Go Up
Jump to: