[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« on: September 22, 2006, 09:09:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Treasure hunters,

I'm new in these forum, however I'm veteran in Japs/Yamashita treasure topics bcoz our team have been engage in Japs treasure hunting for several years now....and we have quite a LOT of treasure stories to tell.... Grin
     Hopefully it will interest also other treasure hunters...regards...

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg1756.html#msg1756

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 06:47:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Welcome aboard!

I'm very glad to welcome anotehr THunter who is interested in the Yamashita treasure. I hope that we can have some good talk on the Yamashita treasure on the forum.

Sincerly,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg1760.html#msg1760

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline toolboxdiver
Scuba Privateer
Gold Member

Pirate For Hire
Scuba Privateer
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1895.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 10:56:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

that is a subject that interests me as well.  I'm looking forward to hearing about this here...Smiley...and by the way welcome to THunting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg1765.html#msg1765

Toolbox's Diver Down
Commercial and Scuba Diving Service
Underwater Prospecting & Treasure Hunter

Please Register or Login

Offline Dean
Silver Member

Robin Hood was the 1st Commie
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5897.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

T2
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 02:04:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Interesting story.

Dean

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg1802.html#msg1802

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 03:46:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Okey, gentlemen you can post your questions now regarding japs WW2 treasure....
.....and i will do my best to answer it... Shocked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg1919.html#msg1919

Offline Dean
Silver Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5897.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

T2
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 04:09:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

I know very little about the Japs and WW2 as I study the European Theater.
What sort of treasure are we talking about? and where was it taken from.

Dean

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg1920.html#msg1920

Offline toolboxdiver
Scuba Privateer
Gold Member

Pirate For Hire
Scuba Privateer
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1895.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 04:42:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Gboy, I think maybe you should start with the Yamashita story for those that haven't heard of it.  I'm sure you know more than me about the subject, so please start with when Yamashita and the Japs forced MacAuthur  to retreat and his famous "I will Return" 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg1926.html#msg1926

Toolbox's Diver Down

Please Register or Login

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 08:55:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gentlemen,

Our team research on Japs treasure is limited only on our actual treasure hunting experience, compilations/sharing with other treasure hunting friends, extensive treasure research on the actual treasure sites.....meaning we are NOT the usual "well funded researcher"....we are just simply treasure hunters who gained enough treasure knowledge thru the years.
       My treasure partner Richie....is the grandson of Maj.Gen. Inami Murakami, according to my partner, his japanese grandfather who came from japan in 1910, went to Davao City, Mindanao island to start mining and tunneling operations. Bcoz they were told by Japs Emperor to prepare for WW2.....
        The Japs Emperor never joined WW1 bcoz they are unprepared (WW1 was in Europe in early 1900s)...instead they prepare for WW2 by sending japs engineers to the Philippines as early as 1910 to built tunnels, mining, etc....(thats how advance their war preparation was...30 years advance)
        Since 1901 the Philippines was already colonized by the Americans but didn't know that the Japs had also plans to conquere whole asia...the japs slowly sent Japs nationals to the Philippines to work as laborers, engineers, etc...meaning they have been planning for WW2 war since 1910.....30 YEARS AHEAD FROM THE AMERICANS...
        The late M.Gen. Inami Murakami...in 1920's married a filipina, stays in Davao and became an engineer of roads, tunnels and mining. When WW2 break out in 1941, Richie's grandfather became instant Japs Military officer...to the surprise of their filipino neighbors and supervise military operation in mindanao island.
        The japs wanted Asia to be ruled by Asians....bcoz during that time...Asia was ruled and colonized by americans, british, dutch, portugeese..etc..
        When japs declare WW2, the americans was surprise bcoz the japs had the world most hi-tech planes "tora-tora", the world's biggest battleship "mushashi and yamato class" .... the japs military rampage/conquered thru Asia with ease and loot its wealth...hundred thousand metric tons of treasures, gold, antiques....(China alone had 5 centuries of treasures and artifacts, golds, etc)...yamashita was just a general who conquered Asia (Tiger of Lalaya...or asian race)...and was reassigned in Luzon at the end of the war. meaning NOT all treasure are from yamashita... mostly it was buried by the WHOLE Japs military.... 
        The japs send its shiploads of treasure to japan, during the middle of the war, they can no longer sent their treasure to japan bcoz of frequent american submarine attacks on japs fleet....they divert most of the shiploads of treasures to the Philippines, bcoz they already had man made tunnels built since 1910.
         All in all they had more or less 175 big volume treasure sites (100-2,000 metric tons treasures),supervise by general...and for every big volume treasure site, its is sorrounded by 30-70 smaller treasure (one drum gold, iron boxes, man made concrete vault) hidden by ordinary foot soldiers....all in all, they buried thousand of treasure sites...and it will take a century to recover it, even todays technology.
        The japs hide their treasures in caves, tunnels, underwater, underneath the church, schools, inside tree trunks, buried from 20-200 feet deep, inside town plaza statue, cliffwall, waterfalls, residencial septictank, etc....meaning they hide treasure in a place..where you less expect it....
        Thru the years....the japs came to the Philippines as investor/tourist and they slowly recover treasure with business as their front....ex: if the japs wanted to recover buried 1,000 metric tons, they simply apply for mine claim and took it, some filipinos didn't know these japs schemes...but treasure hunters like us knows it...Japs donate schools building on almost every town to recover treasure buried by japs in schools (schools was used by japs as their garrison during ww2)....etc...
       Since, japs are well funded, mostly they get away with it...but of course...not all, bcoz some treasure sites are already in private titled land, and they cannot operate it....therefore there are still thousand of buried treasure out there...
       Our late Pres. Marcos recovered more or less 10 big volume treasure sites worth hundered billions in 1970's (est..thousand metric tons). several filipinos already recovered small treasure (1 to 50 tons gold)..... Kiss
        In fact, Marcos gold was used by americans to finance their war against communism throught Asia.....remember  USA was already bankrupt after WW2 and Korean war...Since the communism is engulping the whole asia (asian countries falling like dominoes)..cambodia, thailand, Burma, laos, vietnam, and Philippines.... the CIA and Marcos recovered japs/yamashita treasure and REPELLED COMMUNISM IN Asia......that is a FACT and part of History......unfortunately the CIA/USA...never return to the Philippines the remaining "hundered billion dollars" worth of japs treasure...thats why we are still poor....the rest is HISTORY...
     Whew...that was just a start of my Japs treasure story.... :Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg1981.html#msg1981

Offline Dean
Silver Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5897.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

T2
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 04:35:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Now that is very interesting, I had no idea the Japs had done most of that..good luck and keep us informed.

Dean

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg1984.html#msg1984

Offline toolboxdiver
Scuba Privateer
Gold Member

Pirate For Hire
Scuba Privateer
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1895.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 10:47:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

Great story gboy...Thanks for sharring your experience about the Yamashita Treasure

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg2020.html#msg2020

Toolbox's Diver Down

Please Register or Login

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.