[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline fox
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2008, 10:19:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by kakashi
Owatorn!kana pud tinuod ,pasagad ra mo tabe,kana bang naay pruweba kay ako gani, naa pud ko site pero wa ko nagpasagad.Kanang mga foreigner makaingon nga scammer ta kay puro yawyaw unya wa proof!

Kung makuha na nako ni,atong ipakita nga tinuod ni!!!
\

Yha, they must give proof to the foreign community, otherwise, they will consider haosiao, and scammer, they only want financer to get broke.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20333.html#msg20333

Offline kakashi
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2008, 11:29:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

yeah,im a dreamer,but at the same time im realistic.I know truths and half truths and lies and half lies.gboy and others who claimed so much in the net should prove something.Oh yeah,dont get me wrong,im a filipino too but I think most foreign communities who have heard enough about yamashita treasures would always think it as a scam,to lure them into financing.what a shame! are we that Filipinos desperate and starving to death!????dignity is still what I have.

Im sorry.You may have those things related to the treasure,but to the foreign community,its always a scam because theres no proof yet.

And yes,ive been following all threads of gboy and that of lara..??and yes,one of my chatmate in the US thought I am into a scam just because im into this stuff!!!
and eventually they started evading my presence. sooooo?Huh?

c'mon man! if aint smokin',it aint fire!!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20334.html#msg20334

Offline boylara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

635.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Deep max lorenz, 2 box, TM, L rod, Y rod
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2008, 09:53:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Even Former Pres. Marcos denied its existence even though he had recovered treasures. There are evidences, people, documents, places where they had recovered treasures. in our place i now of some people who really recovered treasure but no one has dared to say YES we Have Recovered Treasures..Reason "Security Purposes!!Anyway that's not our problem anymore if you don't believe or skeptical about TH.... who cares....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20349.html#msg20349

Offline kakashi
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2008, 06:29:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

dont get me wrong.But people will always think it as a scam Cry ,I too have several treasure sites?...and NO,havent recovered it yet.If I will,I will publish it on the entire web,of course,hiding my identity.If there is one thing I want to prove,its the existence of this loot.Yeah,im a believer,but I dont push to much because I know I will be called a scammer.

If I have already the proof,I will slap all those who called me a scammer with one bar.How about that?

It is often misunderstood and not widely accepted so for two years now,ive  been pursuing this stuff.Newbie? not really.I am a grandson of a petty japanese soldier and have been researching all the years.Yes,I guess I have done my homework.Its time for me to look for it literally.

But I dont shout to the whole world regarding its existence.But I prefer it to be as secret as possible,call it ultra- secret.I will only shout when its before me beaming,shining,and of course,I will say"behold the legend!!!!!!!!!!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20350.html#msg20350

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2009, 07:58:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Fox,

If you want to see...PROOF OF TREASURE PERSONALLY....it can be arranged.
Our natives au holder are willing to let you see it personally.....UNTIL YOU SATISFY AND DROOL....but of course for every curiosity there should be a consequence...for security reasons.

They can let you see their treasure alright...BUT ARE YOU BRAVE ENOUGH OR SKEPTIC ENOUGH AND WILLING TO SACRIFICE YOUR EYEBALLS AND LEFT IT BEHIND, SO THAT YOU CAN'T TELL THE TREASURE SITE LOCATION TO OTHERS?

If you are eager enough to see it and skeptic enough...why don't you accept the challenge....YOU CAN SEE THE TREASURE...IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR EYES.....hhhmmmm....the native au holders are waiting.... Club

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg26332.html#msg26332

Offline dhee77
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

None
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2009, 12:13:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Great Gboy!!!  I am re-posting the following which I regret being posted by me on a different forum by Cornelius and Hobbyist.  Both of them rejecting any and all reasoning and challenges as regards the existence of Yamashita treasure.   They even use offending adjectives (reported to the moderator) to my posts just to discourage me in pursuing my points of view...sort of a dictatorial forum!!! 

Anyway, here it is:
Mr. Cornelius, that  is a very good question you posted.  Were you a WWII veteran who fought the Japs in the Philippines?  I hope you are because then that will be a reasonable view on the matter.  Let?s pursue your question of whether we know the ?true story for Japanese occupation of the Philippines??the answer is its STRATEGIC location in the Southeast Asian region.  It is the logical venue for a possible Japanese central government, Philippines has easy and shortest routes (equidistant) to many countries in the region such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Taiwan and Singapore (if Philippines is the reference point).  Gen. MacArthur could have easily bypassed the Philippines if not only due to its strategic importance.  How is that?  Even if Japan surrendered to the US, MacArthur?s forces will still have to root out the Japs in the Philippines because of its formidable size and force. 

By these facts, you can deduce that at least two military brilliant generals of WWII (Gen. MacArthur and Gen. Yamashita) has appreciated the strategic value of the Philippines thus appropriating manpower(armies), resources and especially their sacred honors to fight each other out in this part of the globe.  US and Japan in WWII would not waste much needed resources for no apparent reasons.

Christian,  I love your name because I am a Christian  too by faith.  I totally agree with you on the shipwreck find of Mr. Robert Curtis as the only reported case of Yamashita treasure find, but, how about the unreported cases?  A wise treasure hunter in the country who found one knew better than to boast about it or worst advertise it at the expense of his security and government scrutiny.  A point is overlooked though, was this shipwreck the only one?  This validates the information that I mentioned (in my reply to Mr. Cornelius) that the Japs attempted to smuggle the Yamashita treasure out of the country to no avail.  Remember, the volume of the treasure (which is similar to the movie ?National Treasure? by Nicolas Cage) is said to be too great for any one man?not even a King!

Frustrations, deceptions, costs, terrain & technical difficulties, legalities and other hosts of challenges in finding even a single big treasure find made the Yamashita Treasure easily passed on as a MYTH.  But consider the intelligent way of treasure hunting which is 99.9% research.  Actual digging per se can take only a few hours, days or months but research may take years and even decades.  To me, the research part is the real challenge as exemplified by many adventure films such as the series of  Indiana Jones and specially by National Treasure movies?one is a professor and the other is a history enthusiast.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg26937.html#msg26937

Offline kakashi
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2009, 07:29:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

gboy,no I dont want to lose a limb...,and I dont entertain such arrogance.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg26988.html#msg26988

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2009, 07:56:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

kakashi,

I thought you too, is eager to see...the YAM TREASURE....why don't you sacrifice some of your limbs ...in exchange for your curiosity.
   If people think its a scam...thats their problem. For us the Yam treasure do exist.
   The whole world thinks the... US ECONOMY (banks/lending companies,etc)...is just a BIG SCAM, thats why it EASILY COLLAPSE.....isn't it Huh??? well nobody is affected by Yam treasure, but the whole world suffers by US ECONOMY SCAM....how about that?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg26991.html#msg26991

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2009, 07:48:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

What a bunch of clowns. If they would spend more time digging and less time scamming they might be rich by now. If there is a treasure at all. This tread has been going on for what 4 years and still no photo's. O well better then T V

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg28389.html#msg28389

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline evermore
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

205.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2009, 01:40:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by kakashi
dont get me wrong.But people will always think it as a scam Cry ,I too have several treasure sites?...and NO,havent recovered it yet.If I will,I will publish it on the entire web,of course,hiding my identity.If there is one thing I want to prove,its the existence of this loot.Yeah,im a believer,but I dont push to much because I know I will be called a scammer.

If I have already the proof,I will slap all those who called me a scammer with one bar.How about that?

It is often misunderstood and not widely accepted so for two years now,ive  been pursuing this stuff.Newbie? not really.I am a grandson of a petty japanese soldier and have been researching all the years.Yes,I guess I have done my homework.Its time for me to look for it literally.

Need any backers?

i guess u dont need any backers since u alrady got it.  but why u still be here Huh???

if i  got a good big share of such treasure loot ...... then i wouldnot still be here

knowing 100 burial sites is nothing without landownership and enough money to keep on digging deeper and deeper thru that harden cement and maning those water pumps (likely below ground water levels)

sure, i can set anyone up with another group in phils who's been looking for years .... maybe they're closer by now... but would you want to risk ur hard earn savings to them?   all the gold this people ever find is seemingly infrequent pure gold specks in the excavated 'concrete',    decoy?  or trail?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg29089.html#msg29089

« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 03:14:51 am by Christian »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.