[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2008, 09:19:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bomber,

Hey !! where are you now?...I thought we will post here our DUEL.....TREASURE PROOFS RECOVERIES...Coin hunters VS Yam Treasure hunters...and see who is real treasure hunters Huh?...

He,he,he..Do you think I will NOT answer your challenge?...I have 250 pages of Yam Treasure proofs and documentation...and your challenge is exactly ...WHAT I NEED TO GAIN EXPOSURE here, oks ba?... Shocked

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19911.html#msg19911

Offline RSD
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Malaysia

150.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2008, 11:41:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Your list of Treasures really amused me........only God knows!!. I am a treasure hunter since 1998 from Sabah, Malaysia near mindanao. Some Filipinos here are bluffing  and they used their ears as their eyes!! I never believe any of them since day one because from what they said it doesn't make any sense at all. They called themselves treasure hunters and they don even have a simple cheap detector!!!

Yes, we did hit a target last October in one of the small Island in the Suluk Sea!! It is huge. So you may delete it from your long list if it is included in your list.

Good Luck....happy hunting.

RSD

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19969.html#msg19969

Offline RSD
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Malaysia

150.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2008, 12:16:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

eboy, first of all may I ask how many sites have you and your group recovered? ?And to-date how many tons of these lovely yellow metals have you recovered??
I am not saying that Yamashita's Treasures is non existing, in fact it is. I have posted my reply and opinions somewhere for the interest of all treasure specially the Yamashta's.

No doubt the average Filipinos is living in poverty,some I have met even doesn't want to work at all because of low pay, so to be a treasure hunter is more logical in a sense that once strike will be an instant millionaire. From Luzon right down to Mindanao the succeed Yamashita's Treasure hunter is less than 0.000001%. Do you agree eboy?? Yet, in average most  treasure hunters there are well equip with maps, sites, markers. signs. symbols, living witness and so fore. And the only things they need is fund, of course we can not doing any thing without it even if we are not working and staying at home still we need food to survive!!! Right??  But some sites are not  mega Japanese projects, I have witnessed one that is less than 6 feet deep!!!!!! We just use shovels and it takes less than 2 hours!

To be frank, from day one I have met lots of Filipinos  the so called treasure hunters and they don even owned a simple detector. They seem to know exactly where they treasure buried but never bother to dig it......calling out for fund.....cash is better to finish the project.

My conclusions is use the right men, the right detector and lots of common sense!!

Good Luck

RSD

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19970.html#msg19970

Offline RSD
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Malaysia

150.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2008, 12:34:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

Gboy, do you have any sites in the Suluk Sea? Or near the Philippines/Malaysian border? If so, perhaps we could clear the site by joint venture, interested?

You may email me at jeff__lai@hotmail.com

Reagrds.

RSD

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19971.html#msg19971

Offline Gary
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery brand range to 10 ft. deep
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2008, 02:30:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

To Bomber,
       How are you today, I just want to comments to you about what you were thinking that I am Gboy, as what you called him, a scammer.  For info, I am not Gboy the expert to these Yamashita?s treasure, I don?t know this guy personally, these man lives in Luzon and I am living here in our beautiful place in the Pineapple Country, Mindanao, Philippines. I am just a neophyte treasure hunter and dug just one site. But we were in the same road that believes the existing of the Yamashita?s treasure. I knew some of us on this forum don?t believe the existing and reality of this WW2 Japanese treasures hidden in the Philippines especially our place Mindanao. But to prove to this forum that it is not Legend but Facts. I will reveal to all of you our actual treasure site that was luckily dug just at our backyard while I was digging a hole for a post for our poultry project. I had made a blogspot documentation on our excavation and exploration, including the copied attachment maps dated 1945 ( May-June), Japanese treasure sign codes and symbols guide, pictures of the well engraved artifacts stone markers that we actually discover and especially my sketches to where it was located with the distances and deepness. All you will see in my blogspot were real that some critics say that I am the one who made the markers. I am not foolish and stupid that I made my documentation just to scam other treasure hunter and foreign investor just to solicit money to comport my lifestyle as what I had received. All I want is just to let it known to all over the world on the existing of this Yamashita?s Gold.
        Why I had to stop our excavation is not that I cannot afford to pay the hard labor of the digger, but the very hard cement that comparable to iron steel. Our digger complained that it cannot penetrate the hard cement by just using chisel and mallet alone. We need right expensive equipment like air compressor and jack hammer. But sad to say, I have no millions pesos to buy those equipments. But I knew, our site was positive. As what an expert says, it is not only by piece but tons deposits based on the artifacts found. That is why; I opened it to the internet to share my knowledge and experience to those who believes the existing of the Yamashita?s Gold. To share to those who believes investor/contractor with complete equipments to finish our excavation.
        There were lots of foreigners and local treasure hunters visited my site and taken pictures and videos of my artifacts and even copied my files. I give them free. There were some foreigners wanted to finance my project and I am the one to manage but I rejected it. One latest USA mining investor who visited me and was interested on our site but also I had to hold it, it?s because it will risk our departure to Immigrate to Canada. He will recover the treasure before our departure to be schedule to 30 to 45 days.. See attached documents.
       For info, I had expended to 400,000 pesos on this excavation but I am just wise not to continue the digging and lucky that I used my exist money for my application for immigrating to Canada seeking for white Pasture with my family. Is this what you called me a scammer? I knew that you were upset to us and to other treasure hunters that believes the existing of this treasure. But it?s your own opinion that nobody can deny. But as long as I am breathing and alive, I will come back to the Philippines to finish our treasure hunting with the help of an investor. If Gboy have no proof to what he was saying, then I will post again my documentation the history of our actual excavation in my blogspot:

Please Register or Login
To GBOY,
      Please,  continue your destiny to recover this Yamashita?s Treasure, to prove to those antagonist on the existing and to share picture of your find if any, As what other says, don?t be greedy, GOOD LUCK!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20011.html#msg20011

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

1Bosaw request to excavate Treasure.doc

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2008, 01:57:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

Gary,

Hi i'm ramrey and also new in this forum just like you i'am also from mindanao, here in Davao, City. I also have my site here in davao ad had to stop too becoz of finacial constraint, but i'am not looking for investor just waiting for rainfall from a friend who is also into digging. Honestly i believe you and your blog that it was not a fake and every thing there was truly from your digs. The problem with your critics is that they don't understand what were doin or they are simply envious because where into Thunting. I believe that you just have to ignore them and don't let those ignoramus affects you, i really don't know if you're still in bukidnon or already in Canada? Bro i have nothing against your plan of immigrating to Canada, its a wise thing to do with our present situation in our country right now. But have you ever thought and if you really believe that there's treasure in your digs, don't you think  Canada can wait, especially with an investor already in sight to pour in their resources. Wow i can't believe that you throw  away that opportunity. Remember investors are very hard to find and for them to visit you  talk to you seriously, well they really mean business. If you hit your target in a months time as they promise you well you can go anywhere you want to, and Canada will not be your place to immigrate but to tour and so with USA and the rest of the world. Bro you don't have to believe me i'm just envious of the oppurtunity that a foreign investor was knocking at your door.
     That's all for now and hoping that you are still here in mindanao.

ramrey     

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20123.html#msg20123

Offline wormwood
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2008, 10:50:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dear Gary,

quoting you below:

"Why I had to stop our excavation is not that I cannot afford to pay the hard labor of the digger, but the very hard cement that comparable to iron steel. Our digger complained that it cannot penetrate the hard cement by just using chisel and mallet alone. We need right expensive equipment like air compressor and jack hammer."

I would like to ask how true this story is. Did you really reach a very hard cement? what is the shape and dimension? if it's the real one you are saying here, i hope you did not take it out of the hole and moved it's position. there's a secret i would like to share with you if you encounter this kind of hard cement. according to a japanese who knows most of the treasures here (he is a grandson of a general during ww2), this box is divided into compartments containing gold, jewelry and poison, and sometimes: nothing!). and depending on the lying position of the box, you can break it open with just a concrete nail, no fancy equipment, no chemicals, etc.. but be warned, if you hit the wrong side, you might release the poison and you will be dead in an instant. so when you break it open you need a reliable compass, and an expert advise. let me know if you still have it hidden.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20143.html#msg20143

Offline batman
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2008, 01:19:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

compartments containing gold, jewelry and poison, and sometimes: nothing!). and depending on the lying position of the box, you can break it open with just a concrete nail, no fancy equipment, no chemicals, etc.. but be warned, if you hit the wrong side, you might release the poison and you will be dead in an instant. so when you break it open you need a reliable compass, and an expert advise. let me know if you still have it hidden.[/quote]

In my part we found a hard cement with heart shape approximately 1.5 ft wide.

Can it be a possible site of a hidden treasure,it is located along the side of a river together with many different rocks.

Can we continue to brake it or what is the possible clue to this finds

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20144.html#msg20144

Offline wormwood
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2008, 01:35:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi batman. the heart shape has very significant meaning for treasure sites. and there's potentially a good treasure site in the area, the heart shaped stone is a very good marker. you don't need to break it as it doesn't have anything inside. if you use a dowsing rod with a diamond or gold sample, it might indicate it has something inside. but in my experience, i believe the japs used a certain amount of crystals to imitate the energy level of gold and diamond, which was intended to mislead dowsers. since dowsing tools have been existent for many centuries already, even during the ancient period they practiced dowsing already. you can use a scanner or a dowsing rod to pinpoint actual location of the treasure, or if you know someone who uses compass to locate treasures, the location of the heart shaped stone is a good bearing point. if you know where the sun rises from that location, look to the north, south and east and see if there's any very old tree like mango, balete, sampaloc, etc. forget abut the west. that tree may give you a hint what to do next. or if there's a waterfall somewhere, that maybe the exact location, just let me know the height of the falls and where it is facing (north or east). regards.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20146.html#msg20146

Offline batman
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2008, 02:03:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

THE SITEs is facing east along the rivers flowing north,

The only unsual mark going north side of the site is a big rock shaping like a turle,

Going south approximately 3 meters ahead with deep of 2 feet is a rock containing  a  chiseled marks on the side of rock facing west. Is this a possible lead to something precious.

You can see my other marks found in my thread "THREAD OF MY TREASURE VENTURES"

Thank for the reply..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20147.html#msg20147

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.