[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline gold hunter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2008, 10:58:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

It is always amusing that people who do not own a decent detector are using the help of "famous" MEDIUM.
Here in phil., much publicity through words of mouth can be heard about medium. In my opinion, in treasure hunting, to find burried or hidden treasure, a hunter must have basic knowledge in treasure recovery, at least a metal detector and some information about the area regarding the hidden or burried treasure. But for those who can not afford to have or buy a detector, they ussually look for an alternative; A MEDIUM, where allegedly, "they can see underneath the soil" what is in there.
 There was once a story about MEDIUM, where she guided the digging of one project, and the diggers reached the depth of 80 feet and still there was no treasure. When asked why was it not there in supposed depth, the medium said that the spirit "transfered" the treasure because some members of the group are not "clean heart". So they purge those who are not "of clean heart" and they continue digging until to the bottom of nowhere. When they confronted again the MEDIUM, she said, the gold turn into concrete because they did not found it in the right time. So the project was stopped.
As everybody will noticed, all stories about medium are all but hearsays, and those who wants to employ their help only meant one thing: they do not have enough budget to rent or buy detectors. With a medium, it is really a bargain, just 3 square meals a day, and means millions of pesos if you are lucky.

My suggestion is, instead of using MEDIUM, why not use LARGE? If someone will use LARGE, at least they have a higher percentage if finding what they want. Just like metal detectors, they have small coil, medium coil, and large coil, so why not use LARGE?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20148.html#msg20148

Offline Paracalenyo
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2008, 07:20:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bagong miyembro po. Nagmember kasi marami nga akong naririnig na mga treasure sa amin sa Paracale. Marami ngang mga sinasabi merong nakabaon sa simbahan, iyong nakuha ng dating mayor sa plaza at sa puno ng akasya sa harap ng simbahan.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20149.html#msg20149

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2008, 07:45:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hello gold hunter,

base on your statement you must be a very2 rich person by now, since you are using a detector and it must be a large one with a big coil. Dami na cguro naiahon ng detector mo, pahiram naman nyan para makaahon din kami tulad mo. I'am taking your advice why not take a large one kung mahina ang medium, sensya na hina ng sentido kumon ko di ko agad naisip na mas malakas nga pala ang large kesa medium. Pati ung detector ko papalitan ko ng may large coil at baka maka ahon na ako. Bro tanong lang nakapag ahon na ba yang large detector mo, kasi kami hindi pa rin medium kasi gamit ko di large.

ramrey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20150.html#msg20150

Offline gold hunter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2008, 11:16:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ramrey,

When I was a beginner T. hunter, I almost believe what other hunters used to say. When they say  this man or woman are the best medium they ever know, I believe them without any hesitation. Of course, I'm a novice without any knowledge about hidden treasure. I have not seen a detector at that time. The tool that I usually saw at that time was the dowsing stick, in which the owner always say that it is 100% true and accurate. they have used it (according to him) so many times and they were able to recover gold (according to him again).
It did not occur to me at that time, that he is as zero balance as I am, if he was able to recover treasure according to him.
As I have told you, I was a novice and I believe whatever I heard from them.
To cut the story short, we have dug the hole to the depth that no one would like to go down anymore.
Someone has suggested that we have to consult a medium, and I just go along with my partners, (of course, they are more knowledgeable than me when it comes to treasure).
The medium said that the guarding spirit has transfered the treasure to a different place, that is why we did not find anything in our hole. She said the we should make offerings, and the whole group agreed to the suggestion. she assure us that it will not take month and we will get the treasure. Although I felt a bit rational, still I said to myself, (well, they know better).
To cut again the story short, 4 months had past and still we are digging up to the point that we run out of financing. So the project was stopped, and that was the time that I asked questions rationally.
These were the questions I asked to the medium:
1. Why were you called as a medium?
Ans: Because I can communicate with the spirit that guard the treasure.
2. Do you have third eye?
Ans: Yes, If I concentrate, I can see the treasure underneath and I know its location.
3. In communicating with the spirits, what is the most common things they say?
Ans: They say that the clean hearts can get the treasure.
4. If the T. hunter is not clean heart, what can they do with the treasure they are guarding?
Ans: They have the power to move the treasure to other place.
5. If these spirits are from Japanese, and they can move the object to other places, is it possible that these spirits move the treasure to Japan? Since they have the power and they own these treasures?
Ans: Pilosopo! Kaya hindi kayo makakuha ay dahil pilosopo ka!
6. If you are saying that you can see underneath the soil, How come you did not tell us earlier that the spirit had move the treasure to other place?
Ans: Hey! you are not the only T. hunters who needed my service, If you don't believe me, it is up to you! I'll go home now!

That was 15 years ago....Until now, I can still see that MEDIUM "helping" other T. hunters in locating burried treasures. And still, the spirits that guard these treasure are always "moving" the object when they are almost there. I'm just hoping that these spirits get "tired" and stop moving the treasure.

You see, that is my "learned" lesson, since that event happened 15 years ago, I came into conclusion that a person should think rationally to achieve his goal.

Another lesson that I have learned. " Do not take more than a man can chew".
Most hunters are "talking in tons of gold", wherein these tons are all imaginary...Why not be content with a "few kilos" if it is reality?
An electronic detector will give a hunter 40% rate of success....plus other knowledge which is 60%....

Gold Hunter

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20152.html#msg20152

Offline nathan
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

no
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2008, 02:32:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

Treasure hunting is good, if you have kowledge and equipment with capital.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20153.html#msg20153

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2008, 05:59:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

gold hunter,

So you have learned your lessons well, that is really nice to hear pero sinunog ka muna cguro ng manghuhula at tulisan na large mo. I do believe na marami tlaga na manloloko na medium, but not all of them ay manloloko. There are still a few whom i believe have the capacity na mag ahon, i will not argue with you since close na ang isip mo sa ganyan. As what i have said the medium is just part of the formula nanduon din ang fancy equipments, Tbook for the signs and markings, diggers and trusted people, and of course finance
     But what really fascinates me is that there are so many Thunters who posses this formula and yet they still fail. Does it mean this formula is not a guarantee of success?  Best thing we could do is pray for each others success, wag na lang tayo mag   siraan ng gamit natin, just wish them good luck na sana maka ahon kahit medium lang ang ginamit. Kasi kung d pa tayo naka experience makapag ahon wala tayo pwede ipag malaki.
     And your statement na imaginary lang ang tons of gold na pwede naka baon, suggestion ko sabihin mo yan kay gboy at sa kanya ka makipag debate, wala ako masabi diyan. Good luck pag sinagot ka ni gboy sa argumento mo na imaginary lang ang tons of gold.

ramrey                                   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20156.html#msg20156

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2008, 06:00:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

gold hunter,

So you have learned your lessons well, that is really nice to hear pero sinunog ka muna cguro ng manghuhula at tulisan na large mo. I do believe na marami tlaga na manloloko na medium, but not all of them ay manloloko. There are still a few whom i believe have the capacity na mag ahon, i will not argue with you since close na ang isip mo sa ganyan. As what i have said the medium is just part of the formula nanduon din ang fancy equipments, Tbook for the signs and markings, diggers and trusted people, and of course finance
     But what really fascinates me is that there are so many Thunters who posses this formula and yet they still fail. Does it mean this formula is not a guarantee of success?  Best thing we could do is pray for each others success, wag na lang tayo mag   siraan ng gamit natin, just wish them good luck na sana maka ahon kahit medium lang ang ginamit. Kasi kung d pa tayo naka experience makapag ahon wala tayo pwede ipag malaki.
     And your statement na imaginary lang ang tons of gold na pwede naka baon, suggestion ko sabihin mo yan kay gboy at sa kanya ka makipag debate, wala ako masabi diyan. Good luck pag sinagot ka ni gboy sa argumento mo na imaginary lang ang tons of gold.

ramrey                                  

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20157.html#msg20157

Offline gold hunter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2008, 07:10:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ramrey,
 Yes that is true, I have learned my lesson. But take note, I still listen to some MEDIUM, however, they have to pass to my rational questioning, because I can not afford to loose money without ensuring the money is well spent.
The problem is, most of the Medium that I talked can not give me any reliable and specific information, like, what did he see inside? How deep? These questions are easily answered by the medium, but when I asked the third question, all of them back-out from the project?.
And this is the question:
Let us assume I believe you that the object you have seen is this and that, and it is this deep, If, we have reached that depth, and we have not found the object you mentioned, what are we supposed to do?

You see, it is the same as an electronic detector, you just do not buy at the moment you have seen it. The detector?s capability has to be check, how much depth it can penetrate, technical information and the field test report of performance. The user must ensure the detector will function the way you expected from it, if not, you will be throwing money for the detector and to the expenses of the project.
Please do not get me wrong, I?m not debating any body about Medium, nor I am discrediting the methods use by other hunters, I am giving a rational reasoning so that others will not fall from the mistakes I have gone through?and still, it is up to them if they will heed to my advice. Treasure forum is not only about techniques, equipment and signs, it also includes the methods, system and logical thinking.

As everybody will notice, most of the stories about treasure in the Phil., are about grievances about their aborted projects. It only means that there are no proper planning before it was started. "Let whoever lead the project leads wherever it will take." Unlike with a well planned project, everything has been taken care of, contingencies are prepared, brain storming among members, and adopt the best solutions for the accomplishment of the project. If in a group, a member get offended because his suggestion was not followed, rest assured that the project will not be finished because of that. These people can not stand brain storming, specially they are ?pusong mammon?.
If with all of these preparations, the project is still not successful, how much more if the project is not well planned?

Those groups that were successful in their projects will definitely not herald their accomplishment, and it is ?suicide? here in the Philippines if you do that. And no one in his right mind will admit that they, he or she have successfully recovered treasure and gold?here in the Philippines. Even Marcoses and those politicians denies its existence?.
Tons of gold is true, in its real sense, but it became imaginary when somebody always ?nursing? it in their mind. Why dream for ?tons of gold? when one can have an 85% chance in recovering a ?few kilos? using his limited budget and limited equipment?
Is it not more logical?

Good Luck to all hunters.

My two cents,

Gold Hunter

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20158.html#msg20158

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2008, 03:53:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

goldhunter,

I don't think  Thunters are thinking of tons of gold if you are just starting your digs, most of them are busy collecting whatever is usable or readable  signs and markings. At the first 5ft  or more, signs and markings would already be found, and sometimes they will give you an idea of what is below your digs and many times they reveal the quantity. And don't you think logic will suggest that you are in for something  big, i believe thats how most of the Thunters think of tons of gold. It will be stupid  to be thinking of a few kilos if the signs reveal  tons of gold. In my digs i never thought of tons of gold, but it reveals itself through those signs and markings. And your statement don't take more of what you can't chew, you don't take it because thats what you want to believe, but what i've said it reveals it self to you thru signs and markings. 
      Mediums will always be mediums and they will never be large.
     I could still remember a few people that i know that never planned their diggings and yet theirs was a succesful venture, 1 in bohol its in a cave and they were able to extract 32 bars of 6. something kg. And 2 in Tagum city one is just in their backyard not even 10ft its a wooden box and bars of gold and 3 rifles inside, and the other one they use a detector and he was able to recover a solid gold in pyramid shape about 18 inches in height and head of the Pharaoh of egypt in solid gold sitting on top of a solid gold box. and bars of gold. Now those who planned their digs with all the contingencies that they need will it be a guarantee of success, i know a japanese here in davao, name all the things that he need and contingencies abound him and still he failed. I have seen his site there were 4 200ft deep each and all in a 500sq mtr lot and yet its a failure, you know how the japanese operates. Now tell me will your formula work?
     These people does not need to herald their luck you'll see them in their life styles don't you think so. You don't see people who have millions and spend like paupers.  In the net mostly who participate are still waiting for their luck, if there is any who made it will definitely reveal them with their hints and advice that they give in this forum. Marcos reveals their loot and nobody dares to touch him and a lot more politicians, who would dare to touch a person who posses lots of bodyguards.

ramrey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20161.html#msg20161

Offline gold hunter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2008, 06:31:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

It seems hunters nowadays are really good and well experienced, that any words of advice are negated.
Well, I hope everybody will be succesful in their endeavours.
And I also hope that those who are posting about tons and tons of gold for the past 4 years will be able to have their fruit of labor.

Good luck and happy hunting...

Gold Hunter

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20162.html#msg20162

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.