[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2008, 05:28:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhe.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................again,excuses no pics?,not even one?so many sites and not one piece of gold or silver?your are a dedicated man.good luck,hopefully one day you can get to your treasure 

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19870.html#msg19870

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2008, 09:21:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bomber,

YOU ONLY WANTED PICTURE AS PROOF???...OMG :Smiley ...thats a cheap challenge...I had 250 pages of treasure files complete with hundreds PICTURES of TREASURE sites, artifacts, gold bars, 21 treasure maps, hundred of treasure sites...several native assets/ live treasure pointers who personally seen or guarded treasure chambers....he,he,he... Grin...but of course, those very remote/jungle... treasure cave chambers still NOT yet ours (sit down and relaxxxx...sooner it will be ours,  Grin once our logistics and comprehensive plans is complete)....BTW... we are VERY2 CAREFULL PLANNING ABOUT THESE TREASURE PROJECTS READY FOR HAULING...kaya relax ka lang dyaaaan...its in the bag, oks ba? Shocked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19871.html#msg19871

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2008, 09:42:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bomber,

SAMPLE of our target treasure sites ready for hauling...oks ba? Grin
Actually I should have keep these PROJECT SECRET bcoz lots of intel groups monitoring us, since you challenge me...i will give you a few insights...no more other infos will be given...oks???...he,he,he...are you drooling now?Huh?  Grin
BTW...POST HERE ALSO YOUR TREASURE SITES/PROJECTS (if you have even just one)...HE,HE,HE....

2008 PRIORITY TREASURE SITES

1. PB CAVE                                   
This is one of late Pres. Marcos reburied treasure cave site. This is one of  our priority treasure site and our most TOP SECRET OR HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL treasure site. So secret that only a selected & trusted team mates are allowed to operate and haul on these treasure cave project.
This is a hauling type of treasure cave project. No diggings. Only you have to do is lease and occupy the treasure land area, secure the area from outsiders, put up a small livelihood business front or religious sect/group front, relocate and open the rocks / boulders cover of secret small exit and haul the treasure. The treasure of these cave came from the sunken Japanese ship and was recovered by Marcos loyalist men in 1970?s during Martial law days. The treasure cave area is est. to be 20 kilometers from nearby barrio and 50 kilometers from the city.
       In 1982, these treasure cave site was revisited, pictured and inventoried by my treasure partner Budz and his late father (Marcos military crony). It contain several gold bars stockpiles and Golden Budhas. The gold bars were stockpiled at pyramid shape and est. 5 feet high. This is one of the treasure cave sites supposedly to be sold to CIA broker Frank B. Higdon in 1983 (see google about Higdon) but cancelled bcoz Frank failed to pay their previous big volume, gold delivery.
In May 2007, our team attempted to operate these treasure cave site, unfortunately we cancelled our treasure operation bcoz there are other treasure group diggings in the nearby area. If we have opened these cave site?it could be a deadly fight between their group and our group, that?s why we gave way and waited right timing and hopefully these year. Our latest update, the other treasure hunters digging nearby area are gone.  To operate these treasure cave site, we need a long term planning?from start to hauling. Since this is a private remote land area (est. 30 hectares). We need to immediately lease the land area from the land owner, secure it with barbed wire fence, put up a livelihood business front or religious sect to prevent other treasure group or onlookers from entering or trespassing our treasure site.
       However, in case we fail to relocate the small exit/entrance, we need to use hi-tech geophysical instruments to relocate the secret small exit/entrance now covered by rocks/boulders. Or if needed, we may conduct borehole drill to locate the treasure chamber and dig.
   Actually it took our team several years of negotiation to convince Budz (lone pointer of these treasure cave) to operate their late father treasure cave site. Finally he agreed his cave site to be operated by our team?on one condition?NOBODY is allowed in that treasure cave area to operate...except his selected and trusted? team mates ONLY. He is so strict with his treasure cave site project that even his own brother is not even allowed to go there. (ready for hauling)   

2. JAPANESE JUNGLE CAMP SECRET
       It?s a former Japanese Army WW2 jungle base camp located in the interior Sierra Madre jungle.
    Few months before the war ended, according to some local natives, they observed hundreds of Japanese soldiers for several weeks hauling several boxes and hiking towards the interior jungle of Sierra Madre mountain range. When they followed the Japanese soldiers trail toward their jungle base camp, they were horrified and shock to see lifeless bodies of Japanese soldiers scattered all over the camp.
   He observed hundreds of dead Japanese soldiers still holding their rifles, some still holding their plates (as if eating) and one Japanese soldier still holding a dynamite stick beside an open dynamite box. As if they were poisoned or  have committed massive suicide. They observed several rifles, samurais, water canteen, helmets, stockpiles of boxes and stockpile of assorted sizes of ?black metal? bars just scattered within the jungle camp now covered with tall grasses and other objects. The native pointer spotter (one dead and two is still alive) took only a Japanese rifle and a water canteen as their souvenirs.
   In late eighties, one of the original spotters brought along his son towards the Japanese camp area hunting for wild pigs, and along the trail they found two (2) pieces matchbox size black metal bars and brought it to their home for souvenir. But after a  year the  matchbox metal bars was lost, probably stolen by visiting strangers.
   Last August 2007, Our own native guide was stranded in Sierra Madre due to typhoon. While waiting for the passenger pump boat to arrive, he roam the nearby forested areas and saw two natives (father and son) setting up wild pig traps in the area. The duo told our guide that they accidentally stumbled several scattered stockpiles of boxes and assorted sizes of metal black bars. They just ignore it bcoz they are afraid something might explode, so they continue on their wild pig hunting. The duo even challenges our guide to accompany them into the area, since my guide had no budget at that time for their food provisions, he promised to return back.
   This is also one of our priority treasure sites in Sierra Madre. No diggings. All we have to do is form an expedition/ exploration team and try to relocate and explore the Japanese jungle base camp. Although its not easy bcoz of dense jungle and difficult terrain and weather. (ready for exploration/hauling)

3. GEN. YAKOKO?S TREASURE
      Mario, a local native was running after the wounded wild pig he had recently shot. While observing the blood trail of the wild pig, he was able to look up and observed a cliff wall cave almost covered with rattan vines. He saw something inside the cliff wall cave. He immediately climbed a small tree just in front of the cliff wall cave. He observed several stockpile of boxes inside the cave but blocked and covered by Palo China timbers probably to prevent the boxes from falling out of the cave. Mario just ignores his find and continue his wild pig hunting.
   When he went home he told his cousin Elmer about the cliff wall cave. Due to Elmer curiosity and persistence, Mario accompanied his cousin Elmer to the cliff wall area for cave relocation and wild pig hunting. Elmer vividly observed the cave. And when he went home he told his father what they saw. His late father told him that during the war, he also saw several Japanese soldiers carrying boxes and hides it near the waterfalls. They even throw a concrete vault into the river pool.
Elmer told this information to our guide bcoz he always go to the cave area for wild pig hunting. He even boasted to our guide that he could go to the cliff wall area even at night with only  moonlight.(ready for exploration/hauling)

4. SECRET AIRSTRIP 1
A Japanese jungle base airstrip with underground chamber located inside Sierra Madre mountain range. The secret exit/entrance is a small hole within the cliff wall. (ready for exploration/hauling)

5. JAPANESE CARGO PLANE
A Japanese cargo plane crashed in Sierra Madre mountain ranges believed to contain treasure, accidentally found by natives (ready for exploration/hauling).

ALTERNATIVE TREASURE SITES

6. SINKHOLE CAVE
A sinkhole cave full of treasure est. 1,000+ tons , initially hauled gold bar sample by Budz father in 1979. The secret opening was partially covered with rocks and vegetation. Site and treasure guardian was visited by my treasure partner Budz...(ready for exploration/hauling)

7. DUMAGAT SECRET TREASURE 1
A secret treasure cave within a waterfalls est. 300 tons. Initially hauled 48 pcs gold bars in 1986. The lone live pointer can?t go to the area. Explored and found by our team in 2004. treasure operation was canceled due to lack of equipment and budget. (ready for exploration/hauling)

8. CROWN OF CAMBODIA
A buried treasure site.  Believed to contain 24 boxes, Crown of Cambodia and a black car with precious stones. Operated by Japanese nationals in 1983, was cancelled due to local gov?t harassment.

9. EAGLE ROCK TREASURE
 A big rock boulder carved and shape into eagle (beak and wings) and have carved X mark. Believed the treasure is underneath the rock boulder or within the surrounding area.

10. TRIANGLE TREASURE
Shallow buried treasure sites along the road and retreat areas of the Japanese troops.

11. UNDERWATER GOLDEN BUDHA
Underwater golden Budha (2 ton) chained into the rocks. Accidentally found by natives fisherman in Sierra Madre shorelines 30-50 feet depth...(ready for exploration/hauling)

12. UNDERWATER 2-METAL BOX
Underwater 2-metal box inside a coral cave, accidentally found by local native fisherman at est. 30 feet depth coral cave...(ready for exploration/hauling)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19872.html#msg19872

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2008, 06:33:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

good morning gboy,again no pics?maybe i could send you a disposable underwater camera for a pic a the "golden budda"that was found by the fisherman.sounds exciting.i applaud you and your fellow countymen.to have a 2 ton gold anything  laying in view where people know about it is amazing and that people know about it and don't do anything about is even more.wow,to have a gold budda worth millions so close and yet to live in poverty. ::)good luck gboy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19874.html#msg19874

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2008, 01:09:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

Bomber,

Show to me your treasure hunting credentials...bcoz i have initially shows already to you our treasure projects...he,he,he...and those are just treasure sites projects samples...

Do you wanted to Khow some YAMASHITA TREASURES sites and picture proofs? Ooooppss, Its up to you to research for it...he,he,he...am not fool to reveal it to you. Therefore our hundreds sites, pictures, maps is STRICTLY FOR OUR OWN PERUSAL ONLY...SECREEEEET...  Grin

I DON'T CARE if you believe YAM TREAS or NOT  Grin...you are USELESS to me, oks?   Tongue

The most important thing is...WE HAVE BIG VOLUME TREASURE SITES READY FOR EXPLORATION/HAULING...AND IT IS OUR TOP SECRET...NOBODY CAN PREVENT US !!!!...HE.HE.HE....AND No amount of DROOLING, taunting, criticism or convincing can make me REVEAL IT TO YOU, he,he,he... Kiss

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19880.html#msg19880

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2008, 05:27:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

yes yes,for all my small finds and they are small at least i have something to show,how many years has it been?hehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoohohohohohohohohohhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........never a single pic?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh???  :Smiley :Smiley ::)not asking for anything that would compromise your"treasure"just a single pic(whos going to recognise a it)unless there are none ;)for me its just small stuff,rings and such but at least its no exsageration,not much treasure of legend in chi-town.i've never asked for "investers"then fail to show anything.i just don't like the idea of people being ripped off.your "treasure"is one of the biggest scams of all time,people being killed for it

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19881.html#msg19881

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2008, 10:31:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bomber,

And so you finally ADMIT that you are just a small time COIN HUNTER, trying to malign or discourage CACHE HUNTERS OR YAMASHITA TREASURE HUNTERS?...

He, he,he...You are like an ANT trying to bully an ELEPHANT...he,he,he...its NO CONTEST  Grin

And so...you DON'T LIKE AN IDEA...for CACHE HUNTERS/YAM TREAS HUNTERS like us trying to raise funds and you call it a SCAM?

How about FLORIDA BASED CACHE HUNTERS that SALVAGE ships and DIG BURIED treasures in PERU or Latin amercias or Europe?....they are ASKING big sum of money like $10 MIILION PER SITE !!   ... can you call them SCAMMERS TOO Huh??? he,he,he...
ex:
a) Global research and Salvage, Inc
b) Treasure Venture, Inc.
c) Blackcoach LP
d) RMS Titanic
e) Seahawk Deep Ocean Technology, Inc.
f) and others... 

Most of these companies HAVE NOT YET RECOVERED BIG TREASURES and yet they are asking MILLIONS...what is the difference between them and us...we are both the same fundraising efforts and we are both looking for treasures...wether its underwater or buried...huh?..the only difference is we HAVE HUNDREDS OF SITES AND a few thousand cost per site while florida based is asking millions per site...SO WHOS IS SCAMMER NOW???...ANY PROOF???

IF YOU ARE ASKING ONLY FOR YAM GOLD BARS/GOLDEN ARTIFACTS  PICTURES PROOF   Grin...PLEEEEEASE...GO TO TREASURENET FORUM..the gold bars , golden artifacts are already posted there...oks?

NOW i understand why a small time coin hunter like you is sssso ENVIOUS for yam treasure hunters like us bcoz of our BIG VOL. TREASURE SITES..ISN'T IT?Huh?...C'MMON...ADMIT IT THAT YOU ARE envious !!!!...SIMPLY BCOZ EVEN IN YOUR WILDEST DREAM...YOU NEVER EVER HAD A CHANCE TO BE PART OR INVOLVE IN BIG TIME TREASURE HUNTING.....ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS YOU ARE DROOLING WITH ENVY,,,he,he,he...bcoz you only had...coin hunting activity...combng in parks or beaches...ISN'T IT? he,he,he,....SORRY FOR YOU....

What do you wanted to show or prove to us that you are a professional coinhunter and you found some...dilapidated loose old coins, indian arrows, pull tabs...broken jewelries??  Grin he,he,he...EXCUSE ME...It is NOT CALLED TREASURE...its rubbish, we can easily find it in anywahere in our house or backyard...ok?(i almost fell on my chair laughing...LOL  Grin)

By the way...FUND RAISING FOR EVERY BUSINESS/TREASURE VENTURES/PROJECTS....IS VERY VERY VERY MUCH LEGAL....TRY TO look at STOCK EXCHANGE around the world.....millions of people raising funds every day for these busieness or projects...OK?Huh???

If you think Yam treasure hunting is a scam...PROOOOOVE IT .....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19891.html#msg19891

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2008, 06:18:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

i freely admit i'm small time gary,don't think i ever called myself anything else ,but at least i could show something ,could you?simply do a goolgle on your treasure and any child could see what a scam it is(at least i'm honest,doubt you could say the same)any way i done with your fables and stories,i'll check in once in awhile just to see that you've done nothing but try get funds from unsuspecting people.i do truly wish the treasure real but again you've proved nothing,shown nothing.good luck gary,may you hit the jackpot and prove me and countless others wrong.looking foreward to your finds,just not your bulls#%$

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19892.html#msg19892

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2008, 07:41:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bomber,

BTW...Am NOT Gary....am Gboy ? Gary and Gboy are two different Yam treasure hunters....intiendes? Tongue

1) You are accusing us Yam Treas hunters as SCAMMER and Yamashita treasure as a SCAM?
  a)CAN YOU PROVE THAT?? Shocked (only a FOOL/STUPID can accuse anybody without bases)....WHERE ARE THE ALLEGED VICTIMS THAT WE SCAMMED THEIR MONEY?Huh?...he,he,he...NOTHING !!!! .. :Smiley..
  b) Point or tell to us the SCAM or bogus treasure sites?...NOTHING...bcoz all our japs treasure sites are original japs treasure sites and extensively research.
   THEREFORE: your scam allegation is just a pigment of your ENVIOUS OR HALUCINATING imagination...INTIENDES?

2) Do you wanted to know WHO ARE THE REAL SCAMMERS OF YAMASHITA TREASURES?    Its the GOLD CARTEL...CIA, USA AND OTHER GOLD BANK INSTITUTIONS....  they steal/confiscate the Marcos gold worth billions/trillions of dollars and they NEVER RETURNED IT TO FILIPINO PEOPLE...

It is a proven fact (lots of websites/books) that our former Pres. marcos recovered billions/trillions dollars worth of gold and he deposited it abroad for safekeeping....when Marcos was deposed...WHO STEAL/CONFISCATE THE MARCOS GOLD DEPOSITED ABROAD?Huh???(read google: Marcos Secret Gold treaty) its the GOLD CARTEL BANKS/CIA/ AND HEAD OF STATES....now who is the scammer...ordinary fellow filipinos or THE GOOD OLD GOLD CARTEL?CIA??? aber???...if i were you you should research properly so that you will fully understand what is yamashita treasure is all about...YOU ARE STILL IGNORANT AND YOU ARE INCOMPETENT TO DEBATE ABOUT THE TRUTH OF YAMASHITA TREASURES...intiendes???
 If I were you you should read first the books of japs/yamashita treasures Gold Warriors, Marcos Gold, Asian Loot and etc.
Or websites about Marcos Secret Gold treaty...all the evidences are there !!!! ok?  Kiss

Since you admit that you are just a small time coin hunter...EXCUSE ME...MOVE ASIDE...Bcoz we are YAM TREAS/CACHE HUNTERS....you are NOT at our LEVEL......he,he,he Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19893.html#msg19893

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2008, 08:35:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bomber,

You have been challenging us Yam treasure hunters to give proof of yam treasure existence...FINE, I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE...this is now formally called

COIN HUNTERS VS YAM TREASURE HUNTERS....proof of treasure

1) I want you to gather all the alleged "treasure" or pictures of recovery from you and ALL your COIN HUNTER FRIENDS....gather all of items, pictures of recoveries and POST IT HERE.......then you estimate how many weight in gold or worth of your alleged "treasure" or coin hunting accomplishment...and post it here...

ex: If you have gathered and accomulated  HALF SACK of dilapidated coins and broken jewelries....wiegh: 20 kilos gold and 20 karats diamonds...worth thousand dollars...etc.

2) After you have done that...I will post also the yam treasures that yam treasure hunters have gathered....

3) If your alleged treasure/picture of recoveries/accumulated by ALL COIN HUNTERS/FRIENDS reach 10% IN VALUE...of the treasure recovered by yam treasure hunters...THEN YOU WON...he,he,he...OKS BA SA PARTIDA? meaning if your coin hunter friends accumulated 20 kilos of gold jewleries or coins....the yam treasure hunters should produce and POST IT HERE at least 200 kilos worth of gold..AND WE WILL POST IT HERE.. Shocked
If your coin hunter group accumulated 100 kilos of jewelries or gold coins...Yam treasure hunter will post pictures...1 ton of gold....oks?...we will give you discount or partida....  Shocked

LETS THE TREASURE CHALLENGE BEGINS....POST IT HERE...COIN HUNTER RECOVERIES ...VS YAM TREASURE HUNTER RECOVERIES..dyaraaaannn (drum beat).. Grin  Grin  Grin

Coin hunters team should post it first...since you are the one that kept on challenging us to produce yam treasure proofs...he,he,he...am excited na...who are FAKE OR PRETENDERS TREASURE HUNTERS...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19894.html#msg19894

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.