[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2008, 07:58:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

No thats not experience and being good in treasure hunting, i believe I have to put logic in my decisions and lots of common sense, your advice will weigh as much as gold and will be used in present and future undertakings.
How i wish i could find even a few kilos to replenish my depleeting resources,
i dream tons of gold in my digs, its a good thing dreaming is free and won't take anything from my pocket.
Salamat sayo kaibigan at mabuhay tayong lahat na nag huhukay ng kayamanan at tagumpay sa ating layunin ang aking dasal.

ramrey   

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20163.html#msg20163

Offline batman
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2008, 09:31:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

]
Ramrey,

Those groups that were successful in their projects will definitely not herald their accomplishment, and it is ?suicide? here in the Philippines if you do that. And no one in his right mind will admit that they, he or she have successfully recovered treasure and gold?here in the Philippines. Even Marcoses and those politicians denies its existence?.
Tons of gold is true, in its real sense, but it became imaginary when somebody always ?nursing? it in their mind. Why dream for ?tons of gold? when one can have an 85% chance in recovering a ?few kilos? using his limited budget and limited equipment?
Is it not more logical?

I agree with you,  Revealing your treausure find will lead your life in risky way.   And it is also the reason why there still no proof shows that yamas treasure if true..   whose somebody can admit that they have find treausure, its hell for them..

For sure those who have that treasures are now rich .......and will live rich for unknown reason they acquired the wealth.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20164.html#msg20164

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2008, 09:03:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

batman

Are you from gen san, coz i'm from davao, city sana will see each others site magkalapit lang pala tayo. Hoping for your success in your digs

ramrey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20165.html#msg20165

Offline batman
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2008, 11:43:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ramrey:

No..  I'm located here in the mountainous portion postion along with nearby sea side of luzon..
location in which the japanese made their landing during the pre historic war era.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20166.html#msg20166

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2008, 06:05:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

batman,

sorry i thought you're the one from gensan, there's somebody from bukidnon in this forum but he seems to hibernate haven't heard from him or he migrated to Canada already. I'm talking about gary. Wow nasa bundok pala ang site niyo ingat na lang kayo diyan, wala bang mga NPA dyan?

ramrey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20167.html#msg20167

Offline batman
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2008, 05:49:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ramrey:

Yes . i've read about gary's adventures and his sites of treausures.

YEs & Not yet met once,  Harmless nman Sila..   And yet theirs no other related incidents that their are involved in our area.

We are residing here from somewhere near the capital cities of our province

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20168.html#msg20168

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2008, 08:34:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

batman,

just wanna ask is it not dangerous digging in the mountain especially if it is government property, lots of onlookers or passersby and the NPA don't they know your activities there. It gives me a creep just thinking about your situation there especially at night, or maybe they are just waiting for you to bring those items out and they will be there waiting.
     It's a good thing you are batman and i just hope robin is always there with you, hehehe joke lang bro to make you laugh i know how hard it is for you doing that thing away frm your family. And the danger you are facing wow i could not imagine myself doing it,  and it takes alot of courage and bravery doing it there.
     Good luck men,  may you succeed without any hitches and may the force be withyou always.
                                                                                          ramrey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20169.html#msg20169

Offline batman
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2008, 10:55:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ramrey:

danger is always there but the real danger bothering us are the lack of knowledge on how to dig this wealth,  human trap is one possible scenario.

even there are those people underground in this area we can't consider them a threat coz " partehan n lng sila kung meron mkuha".  and those people in the area are also considered kabahagi rin, mahirap solohin, masama gahaman, dapat lahat mabahaginan din.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20170.html#msg20170

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2008, 08:16:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Batman,

Siguro astig ka sa lugar niyo, coz if not who would dare go to the mountain and dig, sabi nga nila if you do it sa bundok you will be facing a lot of hardship. Malalim daw and there will be lots of trap, ang site ko water ang problem ko aalmost 9 ft. of concrete na ang tinibag namin and yet its still concrete. And the water wow apat na butas na ang nilabasan niya, buti na lang kaya pa ng submer sible pumps ko. Do you know the meaning of birds in a site 4 nang nakuha ko, 1st its a mother bird then a baby bird or inakay nakanga2 pa nga as if pakainin ng ina, then lately a bird again but this time its a stone. Yung 2 una its made of wood
parang ugat siya ng bakawan or madre kakaw na gnawang curving, then may striking snake then made of wood and a lot more. I'll tell you more boutmy signs and markings, this is one reason why i could not stop my site, i have a strong belief that there is something there, ano sa palagay mo bro.

ramrey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20171.html#msg20171

Offline batman
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2008, 09:51:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ramrey:

don't stop beleiving unless you don't even find more marks/signs.  but use also a common sense in this endevour.. it is time consuming and more money to be used.

Digging is very difficult lalo na pag wala equipment.

"Kaya bro. bka madali mo ng tsambahan, balato mo n lng me... Malay mo ibigay yan ng bantay sa yo....  hehehe"

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg20172.html#msg20172

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.