[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline scorpio16062
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

can't remember the brand
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2009, 09:35:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi ,

just registered from this forum hope you can share soem of your stories to me.

cheers :-)) scopio16062

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg39518.html#msg39518

Offline nana
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gpr
« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2009, 06:55:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Bro Gary,

Can you please interpret for me  a 13 pcs. sea shells named ramosus spread on the surface of the green color layer of the cement about 26 feet underneath.
 We had found also Kuya a 1 meter pipe made of  black rubber and alluminium and the inner color green.
What does it mean kuya please need your help
 this location near in the beach.

salamat po....
 Nana...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg41488.html#msg41488

Offline Gary
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery brand range to 10 ft. deep
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2009, 10:34:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

To Nana,
     Thanks for viewing my blog, But some members don't believe in what I  had posted. They think that I am the one who engraved those stones to attract financiers or investors. What I had presented on this forum were all real. But some T-Hunters those who believes assumed that I had got the third site which they saw us digging near the main site which was just 36 ft away from the main site where we discover those well engraved stone markers.
     Actually, one mining investor and a treasure Hunter from USA who saw my blog contacted me and requested to see the actual site on our excavation. He even videos all the stones and our site, get samples of the cements which we had excavated from 65 ft. deep. After 15 days he went back to our place and discussed all the agreements that they will excavate our site with the sharing of 40 and 60% for us. But I had rejected their offer, the reason was, our visa from immigration for Canada arrived and my wife don't want me to continue our excavation. The reason was, There might be an accident happened.
     I sold all our properties and departed to Canada with my family last June 2008. Maybe this was my first treasure. It is not easy to be an immigrant here in Canada. But someday i will come back to the Philippines to continue my treasure expedition.
     Again I am sorry that I cannot gave you some of my knowledge to interpret the signs its because all my files were left in Philippines. Again thanks GARY

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg41692.html#msg41692

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2009, 11:41:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gary;

Welcome to Canada. Yeah, and the forum. Welcome

Im in Northern BC.

goldigger (Brian)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg41711.html#msg41711

goldigger

Offline Gary
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery brand range to 10 ft. deep
« Reply #124 on: August 06, 2009, 10:24:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

To Goldigger,
       thank you for viewing, i presumed you believed 50% on my post, for the reason that you are not in the Philippines. but I knew that you are also interested on the history of the Yamashita's treasure in the Philippines. Some foreigners criticized me of scam but I don't care of what they do believed as long as what I had posted were real because I am the one who excavated and discovered those will engraved stones that coincided to the japanese treasure maps, signs and codes that were given to my father from his ex-military friend which was under Ex-President Marcos who were excavating just 1.5 km. away from our site. But some treasure hunters including our neighbors think that I got some, because we were vanished on their site.
        We are here in the beautiful place Edmonton, last week, we went a long drive for 4 days with my brand new 2009Nissan Pathfinder  with 7 family cars parade going to Fairmont Frontage Road, BC.We visited the beautiful places like Drumhiller where the real dinosaurs were discovered, Condola in Banff, Tramway in Jasper, Lake Louise, Glacier Ice Fields, Rocky mountains place, Radium Hot spring etc...What I had experience here in Canada were real treasures of my life.
        I was really amazed of what I saw in one tourist place where they preserved the heads of all kinds of animals,, that if theirs really a mermaid, then there was a merman which they preserved also. Again, Thanks to those who believes, Gary

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg41866.html#msg41866

Offline water Lily
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

GARRET
« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2009, 03:55:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by gboy
Okey, gentlemen you can post your questions now regarding japs WW2 treasure....
.....and i will do my best to answer it... Shocked

Hi sir,
I just want to be curious guy. Because currently we are in a particular digging operation in ce bu and I was one of the financial provider of the group. Our site is positive coz we scanned it using Garret 2500 GPR. Upon reaching to 10 meters, our detector man told us that the item is too close already about a meter deep only because of the detection. But we already reach about beyond two meters deep more but we have not excavated valuable things. My question is; to those who have experienced successful recovery, please I nedd your ideas if what is the signs or soil layer bed if we are about to reach the treasure. Any signs in soil bed or colors please . Need your heartfelt inputs on this. Thank you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg41895.html#msg41895

Offline roberto
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2009, 06:09:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi water lily,

dont rely mostly on your garret MD and other electronic gadgets,simply because real yam treasure has anti detector,you cannot simply detect it,your gadget pick up some minerals or gold dust w/c are decoys to misled you,i tried using GEM 2 EM sensor scanner,garret,fisher gemini 2 even lorenz deep max in my site. all got negative result,if you got some positive signs,just follow it and it will lead you to the right spot,also use dowsing instrument like pendulum.always be careful on your diggings,along the way,you might encounter poison gas specially if you are near to object. good luck to your endeavors,god bless.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg41903.html#msg41903

Offline jackbruno
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2009, 12:02:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

water lily,

Garrett 2500 is not a GPR its a Metal detector.if you use it as your primary equipments in searching then its not reliable.

roberto,

among EM scanners i've encountered so far Gem 2 is far more superior and it can surpassed what others called an anti detector as long it is properly used and doesnt exceed its capabilities.

GB!

jackbruno

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg41926.html#msg41926

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2009, 11:35:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by water Lily
Hi sir,
I just want to be curious guy. Because currently we are in a particular digging operation in ce bu and I was one of the financial provider of the group. Our site is positive coz we scanned it using Garret 2500 GPR. Upon reaching to 10 meters, our detector man told us that the item is too close already about a meter deep only because of the detection. But we already reach about beyond two meters deep more but we have not excavated valuable things. My question is; to those who have experienced successful recovery, please I nedd your ideas if what is the signs or soil layer bed if we are about to reach the treasure. Any signs in soil bed or colors please . Need your heartfelt inputs on this. Thank you.

If you only used your garret detector as a basis to confirm that your site is positive, you are in trouble. You are just wasting money, time and effort. Garret cannot reach that depth of 12m that you already reached. You are only detecting mineral deposits along the way that's why it detects something. Before you dig, confirm your detection with other more reliable instruments, history of site, markers or pointers. Else, everything will just go to waste.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg42043.html#msg42043

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #129 on: August 08, 2009, 03:08:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

gary:

Hi, yes Edmonton is OK, I lived there for one summer, bought bus passes and a bicycle, and went everywhere I could.... and left before winter!

Edmonton, like most cities, in the north, gets a fog of ice crystals that hang over it when there is no wind.... it makes it colder.

You are about 450 miles (720 km) from me, as I am in Dawson Creek, BC, just barely inside BC.

OK, Yameshita,s treasure, has only  a mild interest, for me. I have watched it on TV and on this forum, but do I want to look for any.... NO WAY! There are too many nuts, looking for it, now..... I feel it is all your life is worth, being associated with it, in any way, and I think you and/or your wife, are very smart to take a long vacation, from it.

I think I am safe enough, sitting up here, on the Internet, and offering little suggestions, it also gets me a little info, that may keep me entertained. I sure will not get any money out of it.

What are you going to be doing, for employment, here? No treasure to look for....

goldigger (Brian)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg42055.html#msg42055

goldigger

Print
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.