[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 08:53:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sorry if I sound negatuve but what you are using is probably a L-Rod / Long Range locator. It is NOT reliable by any means and chances that someone buries anything at 25feet and moe are near zero in my oppinion.

I recommend buying eitehr a Lorenz Deepmax X3, Pulse Ar II oder Pulse Star II Pro.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg33366.html#msg33366

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline BoyScout
Copper Member

Mood:Energetic
Energetic

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Moldova, Republic of

220.00 Gold
View Inventory
CharlesGes
WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2009, 10:11:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Christian
Sorry if I sound negatuve but what you are using is probably a L-Rod / Long Range locator. It is NOT reliable by any means and chances that someone buries anything at 25feet and moe are near zero in my oppinion.

I recommend buying eitehr a Lorenz Deepmax X3, Pulse Ar II oder Pulse Star II Pro.

Regards,

Christian

this is what im expecting. kudos to christian..the guy's is asking help for detectors in any kind and not on how truthful his story was,hes not even asking for money.if i found it right, this forum is BASICALLY to give out suggestions and HELPFUL hints about TREASURE HUNTING. this people who accidentally  stumble into this site took time to type in "something" because they NEED HELP. but so far, truthfully, i noticed people trying to what?...do some autoreply and then simply say something that's not really significant, i mean..let them off your hooks..don't talk about respect and try to act MATURELy!!and i mean this for everybody//don't use your power in here and knowledge to simply blow off someone who is asking for helpful hints..wanna help, then help..talk and talk with sense..you dont need to blurt out something that will discourage the people asking for some insight here....I mean if you wanna show off..proving like you are the better one-knowing more than what others know..this is the time to prove that..help if you want to help-if you wanna show off geez..don't tell me you really got that or worse even picked that up from detecting..
***and btw i surely know some of you would prowl back and say something bad again here..thats too bad!!maybe you need to take sometime and rest..this is making you old prolly** i dont mean to talk about one single or specific person here..this goes out to everyone who is posting here..stop posting b*ll and start helping..last freakin post Laughed my ass off Laughed my ass off Laughed my ass off

ps again.."japs" doenst mean being disrespectful..its a short way of calling japanese..don't give me that load pls and be mindful pls..who will bury something in the same manner over and over again..its acceptable some may bury at 10ft some at 50..take things into consideration..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg33389.html#msg33389

CharlesGes

Please Register or Login

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 02:19:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well, infact I think the only only person who is not sticking to the truth and offering down to earth advice is YOU  Wink

So, your advice is to use long range locators, divine rods, coat hangers etc. and to dig down to 25 feet where the L-Rod starts on rotating?! Excellent!  Exhausted Idiot Boyscout, I can promise that you will never ever find anything of value. You are just big talk nothing more nothing less. Hence people shouldn't listen to you as you are only misleading them ...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg33396.html#msg33396

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 05:56:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dear Dudge,

There are very easy ways of verifying if your rotating gold detector is reliable.

1) Stand 30 feet away from the jewelry display case of any M. Lhullier pawnshop or jewelry store and use your detector. M. Lhullier has many branches in Mindanao. Please firstly ensure that there is a lot of gold jewelry in the stores and do not alarm the security guard. I suggest you try using your detector at at least 20 to 30 locations and write down how the detector behaves at each branch.

2) As a CONTROL to this experiment, please use your rotating gold detector 30 feet away from stores selling non-gold items (eg cocolumber dealers, balut vendors and your local garlic peanut salesman). Again, write down how the detector behaves at each location.

If your gold detector behaves consistently and positively at 90% of the M. Lhullier branches, it is 90% reliable. You have a reliable gold detector. Congratulations!

If your gold detector behaves consistently and positively at 90% of the cocolumber/balut/garlic peanut locations, please take Christian's advice.

Mabuhay!

Hobbyist.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg33405.html#msg33405

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2009, 06:52:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey cool off guys, let's not be onion skinned. This is not a fighting arena.

Dudge... It seems the detector (if its called a detector) you used is not reliable. I guess it's not even scientific. If it detected 5 locations in your area, don't just believe it and start digging. Research the area, history or signs first and try to have confirmation with other kinds of instruments before you even start digging. Otherwise, you'll just waste your time, money and effort. Don't conclude the white powder as white cement just because it sticks on their skin and shirt. It might just be a coral powder. Better have it analyzed to be sure it's really cement. If you have not found anything not ordinary down there, i suggest you better stop. There's nothing down there.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg33408.html#msg33408

Offline dudgeTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 06:54:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi good day to all.

Thanks for all your tips/ ideas in our undertakings, and also to the recommendations of what Detector we will buy.

We thought of testing our detector in pawnshops, but pawnshops in our place dont have enough gold for the detector to detect. ;(. but still we will try.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg33409.html#msg33409

Offline dudgeTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2009, 07:19:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

At first, we hire the locals in the area to dig it for us. We tell them, we are digging for a well. They already dig 3 wells in the neighboring houses but they never encounter a hardened corals from 6 feet down to 15 feet. Then we let them stop the digging because they smell we are not digging for well but for treasure.

For signs. we encounter a different kind of stone, in every 4 ft. interval. the first 6 feet we dig all white sands, then from 6 ft- 10ft. we encounter cemented small corals, mixed with some shells and peebles. then from 10ft-15ft, we encounter Cuttings of Giants Corals attached together like a paste or we thought to be cement. then from 15ft -20 ft. a Much bigger Coral Cuttings. it seems like its a century old corals. then from 20ft -til now, we encounter a gray solid sand. but still breakable. we are doubtful at this moment if this is natural or man-made Because the mountain rock with cave beside the site have almost the same characteristics of what we are digging now.

And also, last year, a Japanese buy areas near our place. He is very smart, and was brought in our place to introduce new techniques in farming. And many people in our place said that he is also a treasure hunter with Treasure Maps, but not confirmed.He is very nice too.

You are right cap miwa, if we still dont see any more signs as we dig, i think we need to stop. we will stop until we can see another type of barrier.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg33411.html#msg33411

Offline thesteward
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

330.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

GTI 2500,
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2009, 03:58:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

contact  me  for GPR scanner   09273018661   or   ptrallana@yahoo.com.ph

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg33462.html#msg33462

Offline EUREKA
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

garrett 2500
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 09:26:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

ahoy! juzz want to warn fellow yankee doodle

thay say a group af americans in luzon is finding greeeedy investors now to continue their pursuit to dig gold oro!
yama sssita treasuuure? is that real?

this guys are scammers  Angry Angry Angry

they had suuuper machine made from kentucky who can detect horse shit but noooooot oro!

dwindle dwindle dwindle am warning you guys out there this guys been digging around nonsense! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin Grin

dont beeelivvvv them pls! Violent Violent Violent

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg33798.html#msg33798

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 10:19:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

do you mean group of american scammers?  Shocked No no! be careful of your allegation... show some proof!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg33808.html#msg33808

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18   Go Up
Jump to: