[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline b79
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

315.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

pendulum, tm808, gemini3, gold bug
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2009, 06:18:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

golden eagle,

'we also found that an area we suspected contained buried gold, was being constantly struck by  lightning, even though this area was located 50 metres from the sea.'

this is interesting! i have two treasure sites, both inside my property. one is a former JA hospital and the other one near the seaport. both are favorite spot of lightning strikes. in fact, a childhood friend almost died when hit by lightning. last night it was raining very hard and we had several lightning strikes which is really scary because the strikes were just above our rooftop.

one question though. all metal oxidise/decay and in the process gives off negatively charged ions. my question is, does it travel in a straight line to the surface?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36612.html#msg36612

got their digging tools! sooner or later the buried loot:}

Offline golden eagle
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

275.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery tf900, rangerell
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2009, 06:58:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi b79,
Yes it does, the target will be found directly underneath, buried in soil or sand. If the target is buried between rocks then the Ionic plume will seep through making its way to the surface...It may not be right over the target but to the right or left of the target.
My friend has written a brilliant book on this very subject here in England pls see below:

Please Register or Login

http://www.treasurehunterssecretmanual.com/

This now means that ANYONE can photograph these plumes before they dig!!!

Please Register or Login

http://www.treasurehunterssecretmanual.com/

The Author buried many metals in the ground, and photographed the Ionic Auras!
Now you can see what is buried and where, using a digital camera, some filters, a laptop and Ms Photo shop!!!  Hey! I recommend this book to every serious TH out there! It has been written by a successful TH from the U.K. It took over 3 years of field trails too compile. Buy it! OK?
In your case, both sites can be very positive: I have dowsed sites in the PI that have been near to old JA hospitals, schools and Sea Ports.  The Lightning DOES strike the same place! Another TH in the PI told me that on his site the lightning had killed 16+ coconut trees over a very long period of over 40+ years.in one place. This is NOT the heighest point...Nooo! Everytime the farmer re-plants his trees, they are struck again and again! Now this TH is investigating my Gold deposit theory for himself!  If you want me to dowse a few photos of your sites pls supply me with your email add. OK?  Also try your cell phone over where you think the gold deposit is buried..Do you get a stronger signal and better reception??  I have other secrets but they will keep for the next time...Hope this helps.
God Bless

Goldeneagledave

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36616.html#msg36616

Offline b79
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

315.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2009, 07:31:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

golden eagle,

thanks for the offer. im trying to send you an email but my yahoo wont move...my addy is ukskol@yahoo.com...try dowsing using goggle with this coordinates...8 25' 21.07 N, 124 38' 44.12 E. this is my third site also with in my property. this mountainouos area is the first line of defense when JA retreated to bukidnun. our former mayor and a phil senator have recoveries from this area. we believe a lot more is waiting to be excavated.

ill email you more photos soon.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36619.html#msg36619

Offline golden eagle
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

275.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2009, 07:38:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ok I have sent you an email B79 cheers

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36620.html#msg36620

Offline b79
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

315.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2009, 08:24:04 am »
Go Up Go Down

golden eagle,

im interested in your friend's book.

i recall about 20 yrs ago. i had two pictures taken which i thought is damaged. the two pictures had a discolorization at certain area. the pictures were taken at about 9am and in the area where we have positive yt detections. 

this is at the back of our ancestral house which was used by ja in ww2.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36622.html#msg36622

Offline golden eagle
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

275.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2009, 08:45:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

yep! old cameras used to pick up the Auras!! Have you read "In Search of Gold" by Tomas Cryan?
He mentions throwing away over twenty photos of sites, where he thought the film was faulty.
Olof Johnson (Jonnson) Found the Nachi Battleship for Marcos, because he said he could see the Golden Plume sitting on the water! The divers went down where he said and they found the Ship and tons of gold!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36625.html#msg36625

Offline hdmcgatha
Foil

www.thaisportfishing.com
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Thailand

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2009, 12:00:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

Golden Eagle,
                   I am new to all of this and I have been doing a lot of reading on the net. I find this very intresting. I am just wondering about a few things. Maybe if you have time you can clue me in a little. Where can I find info on Japanese occupation locations and Japanese troop movements? Is there an electronic copy available of the Imperial Japanese Engineering Battln Code Book? There are a lot of forums out there but this seems like the place to be. I have other questions but they can wait for now. I look forward to your reply. Thanks for your time.

Dan

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36813.html#msg36813

Dan McGatha

Offline golden eagle
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

275.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2009, 01:42:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Dan,
I have studied this particular subject for over 4+ years now, and Iam still learning. No one on this planet is an Expert on Japanese treasure signs and how they buried the wealth in the Philippines and other parts of SE Asia. I have studied where the Japanese were during WWII. This information was found on the internet using Wikepedia. They list all of the Japanese POW camps throughout SE Asia, and is good place to start. For your background information into Japanese movements I suggest you read: "Japanese Army in World War II Conquest of the Pacific 1941-42 By Gordon L.Rottman published by Osprey Publishing (

Please Register or Login

www.ospreypublishing.com
) ISBN 978-1-84176-789-5. This book explains the invasion plans for: Burma, Thailand, French Indochina, Malaya, Singapore, Sumatra, Java,Borneo, Bali, Dutch Timor, Celebes, & The Philippines too! All your troop movemenents are here for the PI.
All of the Japanese generals, detachments, and war tactics are mentioned in this little book.
Another book published by Osprey is called Japanese Special Naval Landing Forces uniforms and equipment 1932-45 by Gary Nila & Robert A Rolfe (ISBN 978-1-84603-100-7) This book mentions were these guys were stationed too, and a lot about military hardware, dog tags etc. Osprey can be emailed: info@ospreydirect.com .
As for the Japanese Engineering Battln Code Books and many other code books These are not published yet, and may never be. Every geographical area of the PI had a slightly different code book assigned to it. The same symbol may have different meanings in different areas, so care is needed to get the right explanation, simply because some signs meant treasure, but also meant booby trap too!
This is why it is important to know which general was stationed where during 1941-45. You are correct in your assumption about knowing where the Japanese forces were and when.
There was an Imperial treasure code for Imperial Treasure Sites, and many other code books for smaller treasure sites that were either "war booty" taken by senior officers and buried for themselves or were overspills from the main Imperial Treasure vaults. Now you are going to ask me how many treasure code books exist?  Well I know of 6 so far for the PI. but there maybe many more lost in the mists of time. I hope this helps. The race is hotting up to find this treasure, especailly when gold is nearly $1000 a troy ounce and set to go higher. So beware there are many large organisations in the PI looking too! Always expect the unexpected!
God Bless and Good Luck on your quest.
goldeneagle

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36815.html#msg36815

Offline hdmcgatha
Foil

www.thaisportfishing.com
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Thailand

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2009, 02:23:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Golden Eagle,
                     Thank You very much for this info. I will try to get these books as soon as I can. I do enjoy all the info from this forum. Thanks to All.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36818.html#msg36818

Dan McGatha

Offline Peyton
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garretts, Whites, Fisher
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2009, 11:10:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The Japanese buried large deposits of Au and Diamonds in different areas of the Philippines. It is not unusual to find them buried at depths of 500 or more feet. During the early 1920s, Japanese nationals were sent to the Philippines to locate tunnels and caves. Preparations were made to buried these large deposits of Au and Diamonds, even 2 ft to 8 ft high Buddahs. IF you would take the time to conduct some research, you will find a lot of information pertaining to these treasure sites. Many man-made markers are found at depths of 500 or more feet. Japanese are coming to the Philippines every month in pursuit of their father's or grandfather's buried treasures. Another thing, the Smart Cell Towers are fronts for Japanese recovery sites. Have you ever wondered why there are 6 or more cell towers within a 1/2 square meter area? This doesn't make sense because you only need 1 or 2 towers to take care of cell phone usage. Another thing, it would be stupid to let the public know if you have successfully made a recovery.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36892.html#msg36892

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Up
Jump to: