[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2009, 07:08:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dudge, I hope you will also post on our exclusive Pinoy forum only. Let me know if you received my invitation likewise to others who where invited but did not blog yet in our Pinoy forum.
Thanks in advance for your blogs.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36115.html#msg36115

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2009, 12:00:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dudge-
Don't let these guys put you off... you can pick up a lot of technique, info and (attitude?) other things, whether you activley post, or not.  I'm in northern Canada and THAT is a lot ndifferent than what most on this forum are used too, also! Its the same but different.

In BC, where I live, we have dry country, old ruins, heavy forest and bush, offshore sunken stuff, and we have the Arctic! Personnally, I would rather nugget shoot than coin shoot, for no real reason... maybe less people and traffic noise in the "bush."

I guess my suggestion would be 'do nwhat turns your crank' (there, I just dated myself.)

Brian AKA goldigger (and I am, got claims to prove  it.)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36196.html#msg36196

goldigger

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2009, 12:06:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Anyone noticing my posts have a few extra letters, now and then, its not all the digging and walking that wore me out, its my tiny keyboard.... just read between the lines er... xtra letters.

My kybd is less than 4" by 9 " and its ALL black! Makes it hard to hunt-and-peck! Sorrysorry!

Brian AKA the goldigger (been doing it a long time-ain't rich yet)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36197.html#msg36197

goldigger

Offline Peyton
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garretts, Whites, Fisher
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2009, 08:21:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The Japanese buried treasures in the Philippines up to 560 feet. A friend of mine excavated a site in the province of Nueva Ecija at that depth.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36254.html#msg36254

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2009, 08:32:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Peyton
The Japanese buried treasures in the Philippines up to 560 feet. A friend of mine excavated a site in the province of Nueva Ecija at that depth.

That's unbelievable. It defies imagination....what can I say good luck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36260.html#msg36260

Offline Peyton
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garretts, Whites, Fisher
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2009, 08:49:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

What most treasure hunters don't realize is that the Japanese buried deterrents or blockers to keep electronic equipment from detecting the correct spot where they buried their treasure.  Detecting. It is my understand that the electronics used by MECO was used to make many recoveries in the states and several other countries. However, those treasures found and recovered were shallow targets (less than 15 feet deep). It is not unusual for the Japanese to buried treasure as great depths. I have talked to several Japanese who, not only have maps, but have stated that their father was responsible for burying several treasures here in the Philippines, and they said that most of the treasures are buried no less than 28 feet..They also said that plenty of slave labor was used to dig deep holes and/or placed treasures in natural tunnels. You have to at least give this company, MECO, credit for trying to overcome the deterrents that the Japs placed in the ground. It is my understanding that they have been here for many years working hard to make a recovery. At least they are still hanging in there, from what I heard. IF this company has recovered anything, why would they want it known to everyone?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36265.html#msg36265

Offline howjecomp
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2009, 05:08:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

HEY CRISTIAN?
R U A CHRISTIAN?? I THINK UR NOT!!
COZ UR NOT ACTING LIKE ONE,,!!

Devil
 Devil
 Devil
 Devil
 Devil

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36289.html#msg36289

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2009, 04:31:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by howjecomp
HEY CRISTIAN?
R U A CHRISTIAN?? I THINK UR NOT!!
COZ UR NOT ACTING LIKE ONE,,!!

Devil
 Devil
 Devil
 Devil
 Devil

No, I am not a Christian. I am an Atheist. But this dosn't matter.

But please note: As we have stated before, ANY message in any other language but English will get deleted on this board!

This is because a public board should allow everybody to participate in a discussion but by writing in any other langauge but English, our members will be excluded from the discussion.

If you want to write in your native language please do so on the excklsuive Pino board only.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36315.html#msg36315

« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 06:00:11 pm by Christian »

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2009, 05:49:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Good answer Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36318.html#msg36318

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline golden eagle
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

275.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery tf900, rangerell
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2009, 05:09:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dear Dudge,

I will help answer your valid questions here:

According to the Imperial Japanese Engineering Battln Code book, small deposits were buried between 7 to 45 feet.
If this deposit had been buried by the Japanese Engineers, the treasure could have been protected by using poison or a bomb at these depths: 7,10,13,17 feet for Poison, and 12,35,45 feet for bombs. A large concrete vault measuring 4x2x1 ft is usually found at 21 feet. This will have approx 1 MT of AU bars inside, and protected by a sand and a water trap, where the vault will dissappear to a depth of 45 feet in water and fine quick sand.

In Negros the depth of the smaller cemented vault was not so deep:

Note: An Excavated shaft recently dug in Negros Occidential Had the following layers: 1) First 4 feet soil. 2) at 4 feet: Layer of ceramics, coral and sea shells
1 foot thick 3) Below this at approx 6 feet: Pyramid of small rocks 3 inches in diameter. In the middle of the pyramid a larger rock measuring 6 inches in diameter was found.  4)At 9 feet: Green Planks of wood. 5) Underneath this a layer of fine sand. 6) at 11 feet Red Planks of wood 7) At 12 feet a Concrete Vault 24 inches long, 20 inches thick and 20 inches wide.

If your gold treasure deposit was covered in concrete, then you may be able to feel the heat given off the mass of gold buried under ground. This is because a mass of gold generates its own heat when bars are stored on top of each other. Compression temperature can reach upto 35 deg Cent. Other TH have reported to me that they could feel this heat with bare feet when they stood at the bottom of the shaft. (Some say this is why the japanese covered the gold bars with bitchumen to stop this heat being detected. also to disgiuse the shiny bars too!).
When I visited Glan in Mindanao, we also found that an area we suspected contained buried gold, was being constantly struck by lightning, even though this area was located 50 metres from the sea. And when we stood over the GOLD spot, we could get a better reception for a mobile phones! Lightning will be attracted to the most negatively charged area, and a mass of gold buried in direct contact with mother earth makes an ideal place for the lightning to discharge from positively charged clouds above. If this is the case with your site it may help confirm your findings already. If your cell phone signal is stronger over the area you suspect a gold target to be buried then again it confirms your earlier findings.

If your site is being struck by lightning: Do NOT dig there when lightning is around for obvious reasons. Natural metals have been found in the ground fused together by continual lightning strikes!

God Bless

Goldeneagledave

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg36606.html#msg36606

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18   Go Up
Jump to: