[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline axisyee
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Singapore
Referrals: 0

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2009, 08:38:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi every1,im new member n just hv few question if some1 know it,actually im from malaysia,any1 or anything that can proved WW2 treasure found in malaysia ? bcos recently i got 1 news from my friend that 1 old man actually told him about burried treasure in malaysia havent discover,unfortunately the old man lost the map n my friend also lost contact with old man,the old man actually was the survivor of WW2
i heard that in sarawak,malaysia was found WW2 treasure,is that true

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg38815.html#msg38815

Offline Gener
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2009, 08:19:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

axisyee,
 Malaysia is part of land invaded by japanese, and there is known japanese presence in sarawak too! there is a possibility that treasure is there too...If you can visit the place and check for any markers might be helpfull, i guess there is not much treasure hunters in that place still...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg39108.html#msg39108

Offline psalms
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2009, 10:55:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Dudge,

Have you found what you're looking for yet? If not, you may give me a text msg or a call at 0908-437-83-99. We can help each other. For sure.

Now about Boyscout. Gentlemen and Ladies.......Brothers and Sisters. May the peace of our Lord be in our hearts always. I know Boyscout. He is a very good, kind-hearted and reliable person. He is just always willing to help other people. He never misled anyone. He never misled me. Everything about him is true......everything he says is true.........there is simply no reason for him to lie. He probably just got frustrated because of his expectations in this forum. Once you meet him.....you'll like him. You will be amazed....even if he is hurting.....he will still help you. He is an angel.....he just doesn't accept it yet. Smiley He is a Filipino too. Makes me proud to be one as well. Kiss

Boyscout,

Long time no see........if you read this please contact me immediately. If you're still a member of THunting, please don't stop helping. You are actually storing up treasures in heaven. Better than gold my dear Brother.

Again, thank you for very much for your help.

God bless us all.

Psalms

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg39114.html#msg39114

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2009, 04:07:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Lets kill a pig and have a love fest so much fake love. I have to be sike now

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg39138.html#msg39138

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline BoyScout
Copper Member

Mood:Energetic
Energetic

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Moldova, Republic of

220.00 Gold
View Inventory
CharlesGes
WWW Awards
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2009, 12:15:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

ive paid him 20 bucks to say that Grin

godbless to all pinoy hunters!!!
godbless philippines Great

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg39164.html#msg39164

CharlesGes

« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 12:20:30 am by BoyScout »

Please Register or Login

Offline joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

pulse induction
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2009, 12:38:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Smiley Smiley :)TO ALL PINOY TREASURE HUNTERS HERE WITH KIND HEART AND TRUE PINOYS HEARTS LETS OUR ALMIGHTY BRO UP THERE GUIDES YOU ON YOUR QUEST AND PROTECT YOU ALL WITH HIS POWERS FOR EVER&EVERs Kiss Kiss Kiss....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg39166.html#msg39166

Offline vicentetallano
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

n/a
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2009, 12:40:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey guys i been reading your posting, i think all your opinion are correct,as of now iam seeking with a research on perfect detectors,but all of them are just efficient for metals and those detection you are encountered are natural minerals of under the ground, as for my research you can seek some basis during treasure hunting 1.) Location 2.) The Markers and Maps 3.) Analysis (soil texture and contents) 4.) Some reference on geography what happen before WW2 5.) Provide planning before digging 6.) Is your financial enough for the project?

Thank you. it was just my point of view. Shocked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg39167.html#msg39167

Offline dudgeTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2009, 06:09:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi all,

psalms.. i will contact you if we will be doing project on the other site we have.

As of now we have been slow but careful in our manual digging in the cave. we always start a week with candles, flowers and prayers so that the  Almighty God will guide our minds, our hearts and will keep us safe in our venture.

We always value safety in our workplace, i have purchase gas masks with cartridge able to neutralize Acid Gases, and in addition, we spread some charcoals and fertilizers in the area. Eventhough this could not eliminate Cyanide poisons 100%, but we can at least minimize it as we evacuate the area, if in the case when a poison bottle will be broken.

We have fully remove all the gelly materials. This Gelly material is not a Black tar, its a coolant, i think. its very cold when handled with barehands. Its color is gray. After this layer, we encounter pile of stones with a yellow- brown in color. Mostly yellow in color. We suspect that this concrete is the cover of the treasure, and this color of the stones are something like a danger notice that a poison gas is near or just in it. This site is located East of the Cave and is around 10-11 feet deep. The temperature in the bottom of the hole was observed to be high. An evidence of this is the sweating of the worker's feet.

We failed to hire a backhoe because we cannot find one. All backhoes in our city are being used by the local gov't for road construction.

Ill be very happy if i will receive some help in terms of informations and others.

Ill keep you posted guys.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg39172.html#msg39172

« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 06:30:39 am by dudge »
Offline Gener
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2009, 08:31:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dudge,
 I just wanted to ask if this jelly you suspected is oozing from somewhere else or its there and as if applied? is there any airflows in that area? how did you know that treasure is in this location? any signs or symbols nearby to prove your digging?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg39177.html#msg39177

Offline dudgeTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2009, 06:47:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Gener,
 Good Day, the gelly thing was obviously applied in that area, some area have 1 foot thick gel, and moving westward around 1.1/2 ft. Airflows? No airflow in the area since it is a cave that was previously filled up with white sands, pebbles and stones scattered around having shapes (i.e arrows-shape stones, claws, head of different kind of fishes, head of a viper, puppy footprints engraved on the stone, a box shape engraved on the stone, a boat shape and a lot more).

Aside from the dowsing instrument, a pinpoint locator and a scanner that can only detect up to 12 feet deep, we study more of the signs and interpret it to be in the right track. The cave is not so big, so we can dig it all up. If only there is an available backhoe, we could have finished it early.

have a good day to all. God Bless and be safe always

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg39551.html#msg39551

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Up
Jump to: