[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dudgeTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2009, 07:27:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi, how are you all.

Golden Eagle, you mention about BITCHUMEN? are these things like gelly materials and is cool? ..

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg38530.html#msg38530

Offline dudgeTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2009, 07:42:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

thanks for the post Golden Eagle.

i have read you posts and i have some information now of what we will expect in every feet of our diggings.

we decided to use backhoe in our operation because of the danger we expect. in the small cave of our beach, we recovered lots of stones with forms of a fish heads. Lot of stones forming different kinds of fish, but head only. They says its an indication of a poison trap along the way. Aside from the stones that is formed like fish, we retrieve stones forming head of a snake, head of a whale, a stone with a happy face is being drawn, a stone with a puppy foot, a stone with a square box in it, a stone that forms like a penis and a stone that forms like an eagle head.

as of this moment, we are 10 feet and we found a gelly like materials around (1-1.5ft in thickness) and its very cold. and so many rusty materials besides it. the stones above it where very soft and full of rusts.

any suggestion? and help?

anyway the last site i have shared, the operation was being cancelled because we accidentally found this small cave wich is just infront of that site.

have a good day all

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg38531.html#msg38531

Offline jackbruno
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2009, 08:22:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

golden eagle,

your post is very informative and worthy...thanks!

keep it up brow!

GB!

jackbruno

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg38534.html#msg38534

Offline b79
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

315.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

pendulum, tm808, gemini3, gold bug
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2009, 01:01:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

dudge,

you are right, golden eagle is helpful and compassionate. he understands our situation unlike most westerners who threw trash at pinoy th rather than help. i hope our fellow pinoy th wont abuse his kindness.

be careful with your site. i can see all the tell tale sign of a sand and water trap. if your dig is near the beach, secure your hole with timbering. a good 'timbering' in a sandy area is 'timber' made out of metal drums.

bardown happens when your dig hits the water level. the soil soften when in contact with water...then BANG! without warning the soil collapsed covering your hole with sand and water. afterwhich, you wil try to clean your hole by taking all the bardown materials out of your hole. after awhile, you'll notice your hole diameter is getting bigger and bigger like a swimming pool...proper 'timbering' will prevent this scenario and keep you safe from water trap.

your all fish head is just like my all crab claws (see pic below)...its a water trap sign.

be safe always.

goodluck and Godbless

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg38575.html#msg38575

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

alimagno claws.jpg

got their digging tools! sooner or later the buried loot:}

Offline golden eagle
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

275.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery tf900, rangerell
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2009, 03:29:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi dudge,
Sorry, I have been so busy helping many in the PI with thier sites. One day I will tell the story.....Ok.. You mention a gelly: this can be a marker and a poison on top of the deposit. Other TH have removed this carefully and cleared the area in question before excavating further.. Fish heads: well a whole fish is: pointing to water OR to the treasure itself. But two other TH I know, told me that the smell of rotten fish can be a sign that you are on the right track. maybe this is a warning that you will smell this horrible smell very soon! head of snake:Gas Poison:
Head of whale:Lucky treasure sign, puppy foot: not a human foot, means follow this way.Stone with square box in it: Gold bars inside box nearby. The Penis is a pointer pointing to the treasure or deposit,Eagles head: follow the direction of the beak for direction: But Iam sensing something else here...look up inside the cave.
Above your head...is there a large boulder hanging from the roof of the cave?
You also mentioned bitchumen: this is a black tar that was used to coat the gold bars with before burial. Hope this helps...If you need anymore info shout OK?
the treasure season is coming to an end...many are digging like mad to beat the rainy season now. (Did you find a lot of clam shells or broken ceramics, or Pink Concrete?)
Contact:aquila.chrysaetosdavid on skype: He will help you further, tell him I sent you ok? (

Please Register or Login

www.skype.com
) Its free and a lot more secure for TH comms.

God Bless

goldeneagle

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg38579.html#msg38579

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2009, 10:06:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

dudge;

Bitchuman, bitchumen, or bitumen (my spell checker likes the last one,) however spelled, is just thick tar and very black. Never gelly. In northern Canada, its mixed in sand and called tar sands, but its natural.

Pine resin may be mixed in,and oil too, but it is still basically tar.

Also, a thought, the bitumen has a chemical finger print which can be analyzed to show its origin..... might be useful?

Oil, or tar, will absorb and hold a lot of heat.... this makes sense.

So, where did the J. get tar/bitumen for covering stuff? Do you have any natural tar pits, in your country?? (Finger print, remember.)

What is the jelly stuff composed of?

Brian AKA goldigger.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg38588.html#msg38588

goldigger

Offline b79
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

315.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2009, 06:59:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Also, a thought, the bitumen has a chemical finger print which can be analyzed to show its origin..... might be useful?

a helpful tip coming from the land of OIL SANDS!

Goldigger, our tar here are all coming from the depo of petroleum companies. we dnt have natural tar pits here.

dugde should very careful in handling the jelly type materials because Japanese army had biological warfare materials in their armory like the one they used in china but its storage was never found. some says, among other chemicals these was used as part of the chemical traps used in their treasure burial sites.

i knew one th in our area who always wear a longsleeve shirt because of the wounds in his arms that never heals. during th recovery, he had to crawl inside and crawl back feet first due to space limitation. unfortunately, he placed four bars on top of his two bare arms..direct contact with gold bars covered with tar and what-have-you chemicals.

better be safe... Wise

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg38617.html#msg38617

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2009, 11:35:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

b79;

Question 1: Were there ANY oil companies there, during J. occupation??
Question 2: IF any oil developement was there, during WW2, was tar available??
Question 3: Did they bring it in, from somewhere else, if so, from where??

This jelly sounds like a decomp process, that is rich in Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S), which can cause severe burns, so I have another question:

Does it smell like rotten eggs??

My point:- if it smells bad, wash it out with lots of water, sea water should work, this way avoid the hazard of burns and bio infections. Simply pump high pressure water in (dont splash) and pump it out from a sump on the low side of the hole. Wearing a cheap wet suit would be good, handle stuff with rubberized gloves, too.

It doesnt have to be a BIG pump (or pumps), its just that smaller takes longer.

Brian AKA goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg38684.html#msg38684

« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 11:38:50 am by goldigger »

goldigger

Offline b79
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

315.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2009, 06:26:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

goldigger,

thanks for the info about rotten smell.

in our own context, allow me to share with you about this 'tar' thing.
1. tar if ever found in dig site is not in large quantity.
2. its only 1 or 2 small drums and in most cases an almost empty drum or left over.
3. it is believe to be used to protect the bar from whatever form of contaminants from   environments and long period underground.
4. it is also believe to be an anti metal detector. maybe like a how a rubber insulates electrical wires.
5. also to camouflage the glare of the metal.

an example is the pics below.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg38731.html#msg38731

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

decoy not pure.jpg

Offline buldit
Copper Member

one of my findings
Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2009, 06:48:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Peyton
The Japanese buried large deposits of Au and Diamonds in different areas of the Philippines. It is not unusual to find them buried at depths of 500 or more feet. During the early 1920s, Japanese nationals were sent to the Philippines to locate tunnels and caves. Preparations were made to buried these large deposits of Au and Diamonds, even 2 ft to 8 ft high Buddahs. IF you would take the time to conduct some research, you will find a lot of information pertaining to these treasure sites. Many man-made markers are found at depths of 500 or more feet. Japanese are coming to the Philippines every month in pursuit of their father's or grandfather's buried treasures. Another thing, the Smart Cell Towers are fronts for Japanese recovery sites. Have you ever wondered why there are 6 or more cell towers within a 1/2 square meter area? This doesn't make sense because you only need 1 or 2 towers to take care of cell phone usage. Another thing, it would be stupid to let the public know if you have successfully made a recovery.

that smart and globe tower had offered my father to put up in our land. but instead it was put up in the other part of the land. that is scary. i really wanted to find that thing before them.

-lalit

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg38736.html#msg38736

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Up
Jump to: