[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline goldbar888
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2009, 04:05:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi christian,
thank you for the comment

i just want to help nice people here trying to find this elusive treasures.
and always remind what treasure hunting is base on my personal experiences.

i got a few copies of "yamashita" treasure hunting codes myself and i dont know where it originally came from.
all this signs and their supposed to be meanings, like heart shape drawings, coiled snakes,striking snakes, a box with an "X" in it. circles with another circle in it.etc. etc.

they all got their corresponding meanings in each and every book or pamplet, i dont know wich is really the right one.
measuring distances and depths and so on,

but what surprises me is if you try to dig in supposed to be suspected treasure sites
you will find this objects in the books really buried underneath. well i got this signs in some sites buried even up to 30 to 50 feet. and it puzzles me till now that who made this signs in the first place? where did this copies originally came from?why did this things unearthed corresponds with the drawings?

it comes to me that maybe the japanese buried treasure stories might be true, or else this things categorized as "treasure symbols" will not be buried underground.

using modern technology detectors no matter how credible it is ,remains to be a question mark if ever they could locate such buried treasure. like i said in my previous post, you will use a metal detector to no avail because of the many large metals buried in a suspaected treasure site.

sureley your metal detector will beep and beep and after digging you'll find out of the rusted metals.
its all scattered every where,

charcoals or coals are common too. try blocking an x ray machine with carbon paper and 100% it wont work.
charcoals and coals are made out of carbon.

so your electro magnetic hightech detectors would also be blocked. layers of minerals, different colored clays , asphalts, gold dust and flakes ( phyrites ) are scattered deeply in a suspected treasure site,

bottles, ming bowls, broken potterys, are insulators blocking frequencies of long range locators, try this if you have a long range locator or even a dowsing rod, get a gold ring, place a ming plate or bowl, or any glass bottles or terraquota pottery above it, and then try to locate that gold ring, you will find out what i mean. it cant detect your ring. blocking the signal frequency.

this things were not buried underground for no reason.
it must be somekind of defense mechanism hampering detection.

in my own opinion, whoever did this is trying to conceal something wisely.
well it maybe the treasure we are looking for maybe not.

japanese military and navy during ww2 are not push overs, they have trained hard in every aspects by a higher command.
they have full dedication to their emperor. if not there would be no kamikaze attacks.

i have my reasons to say this personaly, if ever there is a huge amount of treasures buried here in the philippines by the japanese, it will be very hard to retrieve it.

it would take lots of funding to try to recover one.

be safe out there treasure hunters.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32080.html#msg32080

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2009, 10:21:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Goldbar you have some good info on the Yam treasure I am glad that someone finally posted something good about Yam treasure and not just more tired BS

Thanks Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32123.html#msg32123

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline kuligligko
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2009, 01:33:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

goldbar bro,

are you the one from northern luzon? if you are the one then i'd been hearing much about your project somewhere in region 1. your codename is very familiar to me. if i recall it correctly, you are now somewhere abroad. good luck to your project bro.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32228.html#msg32228

Offline kuligligko
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2009, 01:37:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

sayangan,

are you from benguet? it seem you are using the codename sayangan which may mean you are from sayangan. watch out, korean and japanese people are roaming around your place asking for the location of old landmarks like old shools, century old trees, old hospitals the like. why are this japanese and korean people cannot be convinced that there is no treasure buried in our place.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32229.html#msg32229

Offline goldbar888
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2009, 10:17:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi kuligligko.

i been abroad many times because of my work but i dont stay to other countries too long. only asian countries 2 to 3 days maybe.

yes i'm from northern luzon but not from benguet, im from tarlac.

i have a suspected treasure site that im working on for almost five years now , in my free time and if i earned extra money , the property is mine, very near the biggest railroad station in tarlac,

im not digging deep holes, only exploring and searching from some clues, the deepest hole we dug is about 25 feet only because of an advice by a certain marker reader.

my grandfather is an early japanese resident in that place back then 1930"s he owns the property back then,but the name of the property is in the name of my filipina chinese grandmother.
but he never mentioned anything about buried treasure, only kept a "katana" a navy captain then his friend gave him until his death, he buried or maybe kept the katana somewhere before he died in our ancestral home i could not locate it.

i used to have a picture holding that very same katana with my two hands when i was 8 or 9 years old back then,

it took me quite a time researching day and night for years to look for reasons should i locate this buried treasure, HISTORY, GEOLOGICAL MAPPING, LEARNING PRINCIPLES OF EACH SCIENTIFIC DETECTORS THAT I WILL USE, TALKING TO PEOPLE HERE AND OVERSEAS WHO HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF KNOWLEDGE in this feild.

exploring the site myself, understanding every aspect if the buried treasures are really true.

i myself found great markers, bearing locators, surface markers, fulcrum markers,  a blank silk map, underground markers
airvents, and many more.

i considered myself lucky because of other good hearted treasure hunters who helped me learn, and gave their precious time and services for free.

i earned a lot of friends in this exploration.

i begin to understand slowly that some markers i found is also present in some other treasure sites.
slowly but surley i cant help but to be amazed by the intellectual capacity of whoever buried something here.  as the case maybe.

the land is 100% altered no doubt, i mentioned geological mapping,i spent money hiring geological company
to study the land.

foriegners lend their helping hand by bringing in their most sophisticated machines, but to no avail.

up to know still no one can find that buried treasure.

that is why i kept saying that markers are 100% true.
becuase thats all i got. i kept them all for souvenirs and future references.

i have some markers that was put to a book by an author who writes about yamashita treasure.

i have the same markers found by charles mc dougald while digging at fort santiago with noel soriano. president aquino's security adviser during her time.

i have the same markers found by nippon star exploration with robert curtis during their time at teresa rizal.

i cannot defend us FILIPINOS by telling our "critics" that yamashita treasure is true.
because the truth is i never found one yet. not a single gold ring.

but i found a 14k gold teeth buried at 12 feet in one of my exploration holes.

that is why im advicing all treasure hunters in the philippines to keep track on your spending and always focus on safety, because thats all i can say for now.

be safe treasure hunters!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32261.html#msg32261

Offline goldbar888
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2009, 10:23:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

HI ! seldom!
thank you very much! take care!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32262.html#msg32262

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2009, 12:56:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Do you have a pic of gold tooth very interesting and it was found at 14 ft

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32271.html#msg32271

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline kuligligko
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009, 06:58:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

goldbar bro,

if you are from tarlac then you are really the one i had been hearing with our friend from la union. i'm sure you had been partner in some of your exploration. i've heard you really have a good site to explore and that you have the resources to continue with your project.

do you know our friend from san fernando la union who owns the EXP 5000? i dont like to mention his name here in the forum. he assist us in interpreting codes and markers in our site and he was the one who scanned our project free of charge.

good luck to your future project.
Posted on: May 06, 2009, 07:12:12 PM
Hey Filipinos!

no need to convince those people outside our country that the yamashita treasure really exist. its good that they don't believe in it. why not encourage those people who dont believe to talk to their fellowmen coming here in the Philippines exploring those so called yamashita treasure to please go back to their country. you know, this foreigners are really the problem of Filipino THunters because they are the one recovering something instead of us filipinos. i dont understand why you keep on convincing them that it really exist and when they are here to explore, we are shouting to the top of our voice, OHHHH NOOOO! HERE THEY ARE AGAIN!!!!!........ very ironic isn't it fellow Filipinos?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32303.html#msg32303

Offline evermore
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

205.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2009, 09:46:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

goldbar888, if these be found 16 feet under ground, what would their meaning be as Japanese markers

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32357.html#msg32357

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

17-buttonpix-concrete%20vault%203.jpg
Copy of 15-buttonpix-Concrete%20Vault%201.jpg

Offline arjoyceniza
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2009, 10:46:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

mahirap pala masyado kung kakumpisa mo pa... Its hard .... but this hobby sound interesting to me...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32371.html#msg32371

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22   Go Up
Jump to: