[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2010, 12:02:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The way a conman covers his/her tracks is by pointing at someone else. You have been outed. I suggest you get back on topic are move on

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130051.html#msg130051

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline angel_09
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2010, 12:21:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

It seems that the alleged yamashita scam became a child's play compared to the "MOTHER LOAD" of scammers. And now you're telling me I'm covering my track...or you are trying to cover your eyes?  
The truth hurts...it really really hurts...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130058.html#msg130058

« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 12:40:07 pm by seldom »
Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2010, 12:37:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by angel_09

I don't care if this thread dies. But regarding Yamashita treasure proof, ask or check the American Justice system who put their fingers about the golden budha recovered by R. Roxas, how it became sensational, their verdict; and if at the end this is considered a hoax, then I can say that those people are easily get hooked without thinking. Now which is which: does the golden budha recovered by Roxas whom the American Government spend hundreds of thousand of dollars in court proceedings is a daydream or reality? If it is the other way around, then we can say the weak minds always get scammed.

Just a rational observation here....but, the Roxas vs Marcos was a trial by Jury. True, the American Government spent thousands of dollars...the American Justice system had nothing to do with the outcome. 

Incidentally...and relative to your post...the American Government did state "The court found insufficient evidence that Roxas had actually discovered the gold bullion while treasure hunting north of Manila in 1971"

Please Register or Login

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/ctcvlc96.pdf

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130063.html#msg130063

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2010, 12:46:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks RO good info. So sad that people can't understand facts and documentation but prefer to believe in dreams, rocks, and some old dude with a forked stick

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130064.html#msg130064

Offline angel_09
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2010, 01:14:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
Just a rational observation here....but, the Roxas vs Marcos was a trial by Jury. True, the American Government spent thousands of dollars...the American Justice system had nothing to do with the outcome. 

Incidentally...and relative to your post...the American Government did state "The court found insufficient evidence that Roxas had actually discovered the gold bullion while treasure hunting north of Manila in 1971"

Please Register or Login

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/ctcvlc96.pdf

I agree with you RO that the court said negatively about the gold bullion. But the first argument is about the the golden budha, that's why Roxas was awarded that big sum of money. the US government didn't deny the existence of the golden budha.

Now the critical question here is this: does the Japanese army, in one way or another, leave hordes of treasure of different kinds in the Philippines?
We are not speaking how much or what kind...we are speaking about its existence. And say, concluding it did exist, and people wanted to find out by trying themselves, is it fair for them to be branded as scammers just because they "aired" their experiences in this forum? had anybody in this forum been scammed by any of these people? I do not deny that scammers exist, but to sum it up for the whole country is ridiculous.
Still the golden rule applies: Do not do to other what you do not want to do unto you....

Posted on: December 05, 2010, 01:03:18 PM
Quote:Posted by seldom
Thanks RO good info. So sad that people can't understand facts and documentation but prefer to believe in dreams, rocks, and some old dude with a forked stick

Do not say that people can't understand facts and documentation.. if facts and documentation will be presented, you will be overwhelmed, but we are not arguing about these. These "dreams" is not different from other "big" treasure sites being discussed in this and other forums, where up to now are still under discussion and dreams of every treasure hunter of all skin colors. I don't want to use the word BIAS since I know it is not your intention, but isn't some rock formations were also show in treasure forums? And about the forked stick, isn't it being propagandized even in your own country? And they even sell it, in one way or another.
So I suggest do not single out a specific country because you feel they are inferior to you because of the color of their skin..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130066.html#msg130066

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2010, 01:41:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

So I suggest do not single out a specific country because you feel they are inferior to you because of the color of their skin..

No one is singling out any country are people, just pointing out the fact that some groups do not understand the research that shows there is little or no  Yamashita  treasure it is a scam always has been always will be. There is lots of treasure in the Philippines just not Japaneses war treasure. While you are arguing that there is, a U.S. company is recovering a large Spanish treasure in the Philippines worth millions to them and your country. But you keep dreaming about rocks and treasure that never was while real hunters are finding treasure.
Lots of scam's come from there that is why everyone is considered a conman till they prove other wise you still need to prove other wise.
I am asking for the last time to get back on topic are you will get a warning and topic will be locked.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130068.html#msg130068

Offline angel_09
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2010, 01:58:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom

No one is singling out any country are people, just pointing out the fact that some groups do not understand the research that shows there is little or no  Yamashita  treasure it is a scam always has been always will be. There is lots of treasure in the Philippines just not Japaneses war treasure. While you are arguing that there is, a U.S. company is recovering a large Spanish treasure in the Philippines worth millions to them and your country. But you keep dreaming about rocks and treasure that never was while real hunters are finding treasure.
Lots of scam's come from there that is why everyone is considered a conman till they prove other wise you still need to prove other wise.
I am asking for the last time to get back on topic are you will get a warning and topic will be locked.

Go back to the topic and be ridiculed by anybody without proper moderation? No need to warn about locking the topic Seldom...I even suggested you to close all the topic regarding Yamashita treasures so that no more " SCAMMERS" can advertized their scams. But you can not do it since you wanted to show to the world about scammers. I gave you the "MOTHER LOAD" of scammers and yet you have not done anything nor said anything. Isn't it a bias moderation? Considering EVERYONE AS SCAMMER if they discussed yamashita treasure? Then what is the purpose of all yamashita treasure thread if the sole purpose is to brand everyone as scammer if they disccused it? Better remove all those topics so that all "SCAMMERS" will stop scamming.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130072.html#msg130072

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2010, 02:06:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

There will be no deleting of topics, we believe in freedom of speech , but I do think its time for you to move on.
BYE angle hope the devil don't get you Are maybe 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130073.html#msg130073

Offline angel_09
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2010, 02:20:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Don't worry Seldom, I defeated the Devil long time ago....

So Yamashita treasure will go on....feasting for ridicules are on the way again...

To all yamashita  treasure hunters, now you all know that whatever you said good or bad, still everybody is categorized as scammers. it's all your calls... At least if everyone will exit gracefully, it is because everybody are branded wrongly, but not as a  true scammers who uses tungsten and sold as gold to other countries.

Goodbye seldom.....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130077.html#msg130077

Offline clar_26
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2010, 11:06:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

nice arguments guys, lol. now i know everyone on this site is dreaming of getting something which is very hard to get lol, even u seldom u dream of getting the biggest au in your life lol, bye the way all of us has different way of getting it now its better to leave it that way so no one will be insulted the other way around, scammers are scammers, dreamers are dreamers but if u dream without doing it you'll find nothing but only scammers lol, generally speaking those who get scams are those who want au on a simple way like buying without getting dirt on your hands and face, hope you are not that one who get au in a simple way, so if want to get what u want you better work hard for it or dip ur face on the mud and earned it the hard way. u said freedom of speech, well dont criticized there ideas leave them the way they are its the freedom of speech, if u get hurt bye their blows well you deserved it hahaha.
sorry if i get into deep, all im asking is give them the freedom of speech hahaha

clar_26

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130167.html#msg130167

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: