[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2009, 04:53:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

These guys ( and especially gboy ) are dangerous people . They are born scammers and will not stop for anything .
Now .... we could bann them from this forum or delete their messages. These guys are dangerous and know exactly what they are after .    Cornelius

Let us be specific, you mean all of us who are posting regarding "yamashita treasures" are con artist? use the word 'him' not them 'this guy' not these guys 'he is' not they are, and you are suggesting it to be deleted this topic of "yamashita treasure"? ... no problem  for the "a closed tunnel".....since we've learned from you guys on how to tune up distinguish the various signals of metal detectors....

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27756.html#msg27756

« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 06:56:06 am by Christian »
Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #151 on: March 22, 2009, 05:03:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

If you do not agree with what I am writing please take your distance from gboy and state on this forum that he is a scammer . Give proof to us here that you are different . If you are not willing to do this we are sure you all belong in the same pile of professional scammers out to take the money ( investment Huh??? )  from good willing people . So make up your mind and speakout against gboy .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27757.html#msg27757

Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #152 on: March 22, 2009, 06:10:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

i believe on the revelation of gboy about the existence of the so called 'yamashita treasure'..... but the way it was being presented on this forum and being answered in sarcastic way, that i don't agree. Denounce who? let the reader decide, we cannot manipulate whats in mind of individual, since the start of this topic he stated 'believe it or not'....for who is a sane investor to just throw his money without even scrutinize, investigate his investment? What you can do is to give warning to others(mostly foreigners) because  the locals mostly in our part of the world if you entice them to invest or even talk about 'yamashita treasure' they'll just laugh at you and think you are crazy.... thanks for the advice to keep distance from him, its only here that i've known him.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27758.html#msg27758

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #153 on: March 22, 2009, 06:34:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

Sayangan . I like your answer . It sounds reasonable . I (we) have nothing against sensible people . It sure looks like you are sensible . In my book you are more than welcome on this forum . So keep on posting because we are anxious to hear your stories . Regards  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27759.html#msg27759

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #154 on: March 26, 2009, 11:53:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Anyone who has googled "Gboy" will find that he has been banned from many forums, and for good reasons too. I've seen it time and again over the years. There was a period when he was very direct in asking for financiers, but he's smartened up a little. He will:

1) Arouse interest in Philippine treasure by pretending to want to "debate" about the matter. This is a lame excuse for him to tell his lies of fantabulous non-existent treasure sites, hoping for some gold-struck sucker to privately contact him. The fool and his money will soon be parted.

2) This scammer will also attempt to ward off naysayers by all means. He has plenty of time to post his tall tales and contradictory statements (there are several in his postings here if you care to look), because this is how he makes his living all day; by scamming online.

I'm happy that his rice bowl has been broken in this forum. As gboy has stated, he's willing to let this thread die. This is because he KNOWS his rice bowl in this forum has been broken by people who are willing to call him what he really is: a SCAMMER. Now he will just move on to another unsuspecting forum and start over.

However, the moderators have to consider the matter of this website's credibility. Is there any benefit from allowing more fictional tales from con-artists to be posted? IMHO, other than as a serious warning to the gullible, there is no benefit.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg28228.html#msg28228

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #155 on: April 01, 2009, 04:12:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

No one said you were actually SUCCESSFUL as a scammer. You just keep trying to be one. May gboy (and all the other "boys") keep failing to bilk people's hard-earned money! Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg28694.html#msg28694

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #156 on: April 01, 2009, 04:27:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Hobbyist
No one said you were actually SUCCESSFUL as a scammer. You just keep trying to be one. May gboy (and all the other "boys") keep failing to bilk people's hard-earned money! Grin

I do not think you boys can find your butt with both hands in a room full of mirrors much less any real treasure your here only to scam

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg28706.html#msg28706

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #157 on: April 02, 2009, 03:00:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Hobbyist
Anyone who has googled "Gboy" will find that he has been banned from many forums, and for good reasons too. I've seen it time and again over the years. There was a period when he was very direct in asking for financiers, but he's smartened up a little. He will:

1) Arouse interest in Philippine treasure by pretending to want to "debate" about the matter. This is a lame excuse for him to tell his lies of fantabulous non-existent treasure sites, hoping for some gold-struck sucker to privately contact him. The fool and his money will soon be parted.

2) This scammer will also attempt to ward off naysayers by all means. He has plenty of time to post his tall tales and contradictory statements (there are several in his postings here if you care to look), because this is how he makes his living all day; by scamming online.

I'm happy that his rice bowl has been broken in this forum. As gboy has stated, he's willing to let this thread die. This is because he KNOWS his rice bowl in this forum has been broken by people who are willing to call him what he really is: a SCAMMER. Now he will just move on to another unsuspecting forum and start over.

However, the moderators have to consider the matter of this website's credibility. Is there any benefit from allowing more fictional tales from con-artists to be posted? IMHO, other than as a serious warning to the gullible, there is no benefit.

No ... let them stay,if anything,it adds to the sites members credibility for spotting scammers!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg28734.html#msg28734

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #158 on: April 02, 2009, 04:40:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Since GBoy became very personal and insulting toward members of this forum , I deleted his latest post . If he uses generalities he may post what he wants but NO personal attacks or insults .   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg28737.html#msg28737

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #159 on: April 02, 2009, 05:02:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

Cornelius you know best but I was looking forward to a battle of wits with a unarmed man.

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg28738.html#msg28738

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Go Up
Jump to: