[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2009, 12:10:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

that's why in the first place, when gboy started this topic of yamashita treasure and all the stories he is claiming to be, he said 'believe it or not'....but for us filipinos we know it exist there are some maybe who have doubt, but how come that even our government officials is pursuing in locating some of the treasures of yamashita? up to the extent that they make laws, city ordinances ..... and of sharing how many percent the government should have if ever you recovered one? many of us in the cordillera's  recovered the 'give away's, small parts of the treasure by hunting or by accident, who don,t report to the authority and why should they? they are not that crazy mostly if they do not trust their government. yes there are those who are using forums to solicit but at least a reader can differentiate which one......in our part of the world, we the local treasure hunters..... hunting is nothing if you don't mentioned the 'yamashita treasure'.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26554.html#msg26554

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2009, 04:43:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

Sayangan has brought up a salient point. Why does the Philippine government have legislature and DENR licensing to regulate the treasure-hunting industry? Why bother with all that if hidden treasure does not exist? Avail to the paradigm of Ockham's Razor and the answer is clear: because hidden treasure does exist in the Philippines, and because revenue from issuance of permits is always welcome .

I have been intrigued by all this since 1995, and being a frequent visitor to the Philippines gave me ample opportunity to explore this treasure hunting industry as a fun hobby (hence my screen-name). Over the years, I have spoken to many a goldsmith, jeweler and pawnshop owner. Most are very tight-lipped, but some have been more forthcoming with info. They tell of Pinoys frequenting their shop to sell bits of "old gold"; high in non-gold content.

Another indirect source of info is the banking industry. There have been flagged (read: out of the ordinary) deposits of cash made by people who own property where former Japanese army offices/garrisons etc had been located in WW2. As they say, "there are no secrets in the barrio", and with a bit of detective work, one can put 2 and 2 together.

I once got word of a shipwreck discovered by some fishermen, and visited the village. Alas, I was 3 days too late. They had sold off the coins at PHP750 per kilogram! Arrai...sakit ako! After a few bottles of San Mig with the fishermen, the eldest pulled out a coin to show me. It was a genuine Spanish pillar dollar, and he said it was the last of the batch they found. And he wouldn't sell it to me. Sigh.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26559.html#msg26559

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline ronnieros
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

185.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2009, 05:32:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

I onced financed a underwater expidition in  samar. they found a wreckage of a galleon in the waters of "        " and found boxes of "axe" and broken blue and white jars and plates.sorry to say that we didnt find anything  valuable but experienced a breathtaking near accident. a passenger boat almost crushed our small boat .lucky enough that our engine started right away .i lost couple of thousand pesos but if our boat was crushed maybe hundreds of thousands would be lost.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26560.html#msg26560

Offline ronnieros
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

185.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2009, 05:49:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

I will tell you a story . i heard it from my cousin who is a bodyguard of a city mayor. they went to this play not to mention which find a man made pyramid in the middle of the river. a pyramid in the middle of the river? that is man made not natural. the land owner of that area finance to blow up this pyramid.blowing up this pyramid because they used a metal detector in which it reads that there is gold. so they put one gallon of powder in it and bang it just scratched the pyramid. due to the loud noise a near military detachment was shocked they thought that rebels used a grenade launcher. they looked where the noise came from and found through locals that it came from the river. the incident was reported to the local officials and immediately the local officials rushed to the site. they were shocked to what they have seen.a big man made pyramid.they to tried to break it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26561.html#msg26561

Offline ronnieros
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

185.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2009, 06:00:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

using jack hammers and etc.they were excited that they know that this must be japanese made. it is a history that japanese occupied the city. japanese camps were all over.hopeless they stopped their expidition.whilie they were still operating every 12 midnight a helicopter surveys the area  with lights and watching at their progress.the lights were directly spotted at the pyramid and in front of the pyramid. maybe the other part is were the gold or items are placed.why are they spotting it? like my story in leyte that a pipercab is monitoring our digging.who are this people?i dont know .

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26562.html#msg26562

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2009, 06:38:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

And only now after so many years , somebody discovers that pyramid ?  Another big story that came through the grapevine !   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26564.html#msg26564

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2009, 10:12:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Christians,
   Am NOT hostile to foriegners....we just do not want to be BELITTLED by foriegners re Yam TH as if they are the ones who ONLY knows about Yam treasure hunting and stuff.
   We know where these treasures are hidden...AND WE WANT THESE TREASURES TO BE RECOVERED AND BENEFITED BY FILIPINOS.

To all interested readers: Make sure not to pay any money to people like gboy. He is a 1st cla?ss example of some of the ripp offs in the treasure hunting business. I can't say if he is just nuts or a conartist in the first place but either way: Your money will be lost for sure.
   You are supposed to be respectable ADMIN in these forum.
   How come you can easily gave a baseless accusation......me being a rip off or con artists?...are you joking or what?
   FYI, My father (prosecutor) and brother is a lawyer....am a gun license holder (I passed all CLEARANCES of barangay, mayor, prosecutor, Municipal Trial Court, Regional Trial Court, NBI, neuro, drug test, police, crame)...Do you think if am a con artists would be able to passed and produced all kind of CLEARANCES here in Phils Huh?? hellour? I'm a law abiding citizen, I passed all clearances with fying colors....It just happened that I know LOTS OF TREASURE SITES that most foriegners are pissed off or jealous bcoz WE FILIPINOS KNOWS THE EXISTING OF THESE YAM TREASURES.
   I thought you are well research in YTH? DO YOU RUN OUT OF TREASURE ARGUMENTS THAT YOU GO DOWN TO BELOW THE BELT LEVEL OF BASELESS ACCUSATION?Huh?? Is that an alibi to divert treasure arguments?

Just listen to his stories, have a good chuckle but don't give it much thought. It's a waste of time. He doesn't have any facts but only fiction.
   I don't care if you believe it or not the existence of YTH...its not my concern.
   My ONLY CONCERN IS....TO LET THESE YAM TREASURES BE BENEFITED BY FILIPINOS....we do not want to happend just like the Marcos gold wherein only the foreigners (cia, banks, gold cartel) benefited from it...
   AND WE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE HIDDEN.... THATS WHY MAYBE FORIEGNERS LIKE YOU ARE IN PANIC, RATTLED AND JEALOUS about our YTH knowldege.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26646.html#msg26646

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2009, 11:17:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I always try to walk for awhile wearing the other guy's shoes in order to better understand things.

Lets see....If I was a Pinoy, and I so very much wanted only my countrymen to benefit from treasure sites in the Philippines, the logical thing would be to only discuss the matter in local Pinoy forums using Tagalog.

Getting exposure on an internationally-accessed forum while screaming LACK OF BUDGET would not be the wisest thing to do, unless one has a hidden agenda.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26658.html#msg26658

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2009, 12:23:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Gboy, yes you are right. I am the end of my kowledge and arguments towards you believing in spirits and ghosts protecting treasure from being found. I find treasure by survey and research but not by fighting ghosts or spirits. Not my cup of tea.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26661.html#msg26661

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2009, 04:14:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

GBOY . You say that you know where all these treasures are . My advise to you is that I would dig them up and would not discuss this any further on any forum . You my good man are not playing with a full Deck of Cards .   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26664.html#msg26664

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21   Go Up
Jump to: