[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ronnieros
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

185.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2009, 10:12:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

goldspan what is your location?

ya paul dont waste your time with us because we are low oppurtunists if that is what are you mean cornelius.

i read your post cornelius about this yamashita treasure. if this is not true why are japanese tourist come to the philippines claiming to dig the bones of there ancestors but instead having with them maps.why? did there fellow soldiers made them selves maps to remeber where their bodies lie?so that there grandson could get their bones.is it really that important to remeber were the bodies were buried or the things that were buried with it.answer me.

just two weeks ago two japanese old men went to this place  where they wanted to get the bones of their loved ones. they are paying p500,000 or($100,000)  just to make a hole in the middle of the house only to retrieve a bone.in which this bones cant be brought back home to japan. customs will confiscate it .there reasoning is how would you prove it that the bones is from a japanese  and not from a filipino?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27303.html#msg27303

« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 10:52:20 am by Christian »
Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #131 on: March 18, 2009, 10:28:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ronnieros . Don't put words in my mouth !  You may have your own opinion about yourself but don't make it sound like I said that . For the rest of your post , you may believe whatever you want .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27305.html#msg27305

Offline ronnieros
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

185.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #132 on: March 18, 2009, 10:39:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

why are you telling paul not to tell his story to me. are you not taking it too personal.

Only the three of us are online Paul, you , and me.are you telling me that you are refering to other person?dont play games me. i want to learn more about treasure hunting even though i  have some experience.i did not come to this site to argue i came here to make friends.dont be stubborn , if you want that members would listen to you be a good example.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27306.html#msg27306

« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 10:53:44 am by Christian »
Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2009, 11:00:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

So be a friend and stop these silly stories about Philipino treasures . Post all the things you want and act without trying to advertise the Philipines as being the  ,, God given ,, spot for Japanese gold  ( and tons of it !!! ) . We can get along together when your posts are normal and of interest to all the members here . So be a friend and you may ask anything you want . You will get good answers in most cases .  Regards  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27309.html#msg27309

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2009, 11:08:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello ronnieros,

discussion of the Yamashita treasure is highly welcome on this website. I just would like to encourgae people to base their stories on facts. We've had stories here involcving super natural powers and those are not worthy of being taken serious.

We should to increase our knowledge by discussing real expirience and research.

Best wishes,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27310.html#msg27310

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #135 on: March 18, 2009, 08:22:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hobbyist,

Hey, CIA attack dogs or clowns... Funny....
Sorry, NOBODY CAN PREVENT OR STOP US FROM RECOVERING / HAULING THESE YAM TREASURES.
Not even the US-Phil Military or Balikatan Exercise...THEY  CAN NOT STOP US.
These japs treasure is exclusibly belongs for PINOY ONLY....MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS !!!

AGAIN...HOW COME a blog /armchair treasure hunter like you....NEVER EVER ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS....YOU ARE AVOIDING IT...HAHAHAHA...

WHAAAAAT IS YOUR TREASURE ACCOMPLISHMENT AS COIN HUNTER?

FYI....these questions will be repeated HUNDREDS TIMES, until you answer it...oks?  Angry
You are avoiding these questions bcoz i can prove it here that you are just A BLOG HUNTER OR ARMCHAIR TREASURE HUNTER with NO TREASURE HUNTING EXPERIENCE, not credible to be YTH critics...am I correct?
{alt} Antagonistic words and actions detrimental to the cohesion of the conversations and information being posted.

Stop harassing hobbyist and take the advice from Cornelius.

This warning will expire in 7 days.

Wyatt, Moderator

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27370.html#msg27370
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnwarn.gif

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #136 on: March 18, 2009, 09:19:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well, I'd say the lack of treasure will prevent you from any recoveries Smiley Sometimes you need to look to see there is no treasure. The carefull researches however will find this out at an earlier stage.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27373.html#msg27373

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2009, 12:57:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Christian,

" Well, I'd say the lack of treasure will prevent you from any recoveries Smiley Sometimes you need to look to see there is no treasure. The carefull researches however will find this out at an earlier stage

Nice bluff...or negative assumption. Unfortuately your assumption is totally wrong , my team is better than that in terms of TH research....we call it A-1 info...seen and verified by other sources.

Do you want a sample of our TH research site?

1) HALF MOON CAVE:
    A 100 meter long cave/tunnel with more than 10 au stockpiles...5 feet high, thousands rifles stock at the center of the tunnel/cave.

In 2007, The native land owner sold one piece 12 kg to local residents for
$1,000 only. His teen age son in 2008, sold 3 pieces 1 kg gold bar at $100 only.
 The entrance of his sinkhole cave was just 50 meters from thir hut and guarded by thin dog (we have a picture of the area hehehe).

Possible problem:
      The tunnel cave was filled with snakes (cobras/pythons) and possibly bomb traps. The ntive teen ager had told us that everytime he went inside and attempt to hul i bar, it smeels bad and he is teary eyed....possible toxic gas. His last attempt to pick up last year bcoz the big python slept at the entrance of the sinkhole, and he accidentally step unto it, thats why he is afraid to went back again.
      We interview the pointer teenager in their house just 50 meter from the treasure sinkhole.....he even dared us to get inside the sinkhole....of course, my team deckline bcoz we are not prepared to handle hundreds of cobras, pythons and possible bomb traps inside that treasure tunnel....our motto, safety first, before treasure.

Possible solution:
     Our plan is to solve one problem at a time.....getting rid of all the snakes inside...then possibly the toxic gas.....then possibly the bombs maybe hidden in rifles stockpiles.
     It may take my team to clean this up maybe months...years...we don't care, one thing for sure...my team had found a treasure cave site,

Native land owner condition for our joint venture HAULING operation....after initial hauling, they should be relocated at a decent subdivision...and reasonable treasure share....hehehe fair enough.

MOST CRITICS HERE WON'T BELIEVE US....I DON'T CARE....
THE IMPORTANT IS.....THIS SITE IS ALREADY OURS AND IT BELONGS TO PINOY ONLY.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27385.html#msg27385

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2009, 05:37:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

Laughing Laughing Laughing,not prepared for snakes,couldnt get to the stockpiles,lost the gold to thieves,ran out of funds,didn't dive for the golden budda 30 foot down........could probably make more money on a book called"1000 and 1 reasons i didn't get the treasure and live like a king" Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27395.html#msg27395

« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 12:49:26 pm by bomber »

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2009, 07:44:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bomber,

Who said we will never get these treasure? Of course we will, if we planned it carefully , thats why just RELAAAAAXXXX....keep drooling.... Mad
We are just very very careful and NOT STUPID enough to carelessly roam inside the snake infested/ booby trap laden treasure tunnel.

We do not want to follow the technique of "Danny" CIA treasure hunting team who dig treasure chamber in Negros last year. Who excitedly and carelessly enter a treasure chamber with au stockpile...result...13 of his men died on the spot....the CIA went back to states with lung infection....and his treasure???...recovered by local politician bcoz it scandalized the whole barrio...imagine 13 deaths...it truly exposed and scandalized their covert and secret TH operation. I had warned him to be carefull in entering treasure chamber...he is arrogant since he is CIA...result...DISASTER.

Wyatt Westwood,
   Your warning is noted.
   HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO EMPHASIZE TO ALL OF YOU HERE, SPECIALLY THE MODERATORS....I AM NOT COWED OR AFRAID TO BE BANNED HERE IN THIS FORUM.
IN FACT, I'M WILLING THAT THIS THREAD SHOULD BE ERASED OR VANISHED .....so that the CIA or intel groups will never get infos from us anymore thru these forum...hehehe

The more  NON-BELIEVERS , DISINFORMATION or YAM TREASURE INFO BLACKOUT/BANNED....the better for our team to secretly and covertly operate hehehehe   Mad Mad Mad

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27484.html#msg27484

Print
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Go Up
Jump to: