[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2009, 10:05:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

if thats what you think of them, so be it.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26338.html#msg26338

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2009, 10:15:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by gboy
Sayangan,
Re EL SOMBRERO TREASURE that was accidentally found by 2 Igorots teenagers?...of course they took some gold bars and few gemstones as souvenirs whe n they tried to go home. On their way back home unfortunately their treasure souveniers was lost during river crossing due to flood. After 2 days, one igorot died due to unknown illness (he is the one who pick up the gemstones, probably laced with toxic chemicals). The other teenager became hysterical or possesed when guided back to their treasure areas.
The treasure cave with 1200 tons marking on walls (several gold stockpiles chamber)....STILL REMAIN TO BE MYSTERY UP TO NOW.
BTW...I NEVER PORTRAY THOSE 2 IGOROTS TO BE IGNORANT.....UNFORTUNATE...MAYBE.

Sorry my friend but this storry is unbelieveable. Toxig Gems? Everytjing lost due to high water? The other one becominh hysterical? I think none of this is true. Sorry.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26339.html#msg26339

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2009, 07:50:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Chirstian,

of course, It is expected that YOU DON'T BELIEVE OR DON'T KNOW ANYTHING due to lack of knowledge re YAM TH.
Thats why most foriegn treasure hunters FAIL to recover treasures even if they have big budget and hi-tech eqp't.
If you are Bob Curtis who recoverred japs treasure probably i will listen to your comments....but comment from somebody who doesn't knw anyhing about japs treasure...sorry if your YTH knowledge is limited.

You know why some japs had allergic when they LICK their newly bought gold bars...hehehe tainted with chemicals. Thats why gems tainted with toxic chemicals IS JUST ONE OF JAPS DETERRENT TREASURE...TRICK...FYI.
And FYI...spirit possesion...is just ordinary occurence in our country...maybe not in the west...oks?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26351.html#msg26351

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2009, 08:53:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

These stories are getting better by the day . I always wondered why ,  just before something was bound to be discovered , the people involved kicked the bucket . It looks like the Filipines were used by the Japanes as their central hiding place . Get it into your scull that these stories are just what they are , just nice entertaining stories  .   Violent   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26357.html#msg26357

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2009, 10:59:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

of course, It is expected that YOU DON'T BELIEVE OR DON'T KNOW ANYTHING due to lack of knowledge re YAM TH.

In fact I am rather knowledgeable on the Yamashita treasure.

If you are Bob Curtis who recoverred japs treasure probably i will listen to your comments....but comment
from somebody who doesn't knw anyhing about japs treasure...sorry if your YTH knowledge is limited.

I ask you: Did you know Robert Curtis in person and did you talk to him? Also do you know what Robert Curtis actually discovered? Please answer these two questions.

And FYI...spirit possesion...is just ordinary occurence in our country...maybe not in the west...oks?

There is no such thing as spirit poessions only menatl illness. I am very familiar with this as I am a Psychologist by profession.

Thank you,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26365.html#msg26365

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2009, 10:00:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Christian,

In fact I am rather knowledgeable on the Yamashita treasure

Sorry, I don't believe you....
   If you are indeed knowledgable about yamashita treasure...I CHALLENGE YOU TO TEST EACH OTHER TO PROVE TO THE WORLD WHO IS KNOWLEDGABLE OR NOT IN YTH.... Cheesy
   Lets see if you are indeed a Yam treasure hunter...or just an armchair Yam treasure hunter or probably a CIA critic, whatever.
....are you ready....who will ask the first question re YTH...you or me?

I ask you: Did you know Robert Curtis in person and did you talk to him? Also do you know what Robert Curtis actually discovered? Please answer these two questions
    No...bcoz am younger with him....but our old folks do....my point is ...he is more credible and knowledgable in yam treasure hunting than you do, bcoz he knows about Marcos gold, YamTH and stuff.
    BTW....ASK FRANK B. HIGDON, the infamous CIA Gold broker ( he knows us, in fact in 1982-84, we had picture with him begging to our old folks to sell thousand tons of gold to him) ....
    It just unfortunate that the CIA OR GOLD CARTEL....that the TREASURE THAT WAS RECOVERED PERSONALLY by our old folks from 1965-1982 ...more or less 10,000 metric tons was not been PAYED UP TO NOW (fully documented) ...they OWED US (our old folks) BILLIONS DOLLARS....oks?  Club

There is no such thing as spirit poessions only menatl illness. I am very familiar with this as I am a Psychologist by profession.
   Then you should watch the movies....EXORCIST part 1 and 2....Sukob or Shale Rattle and Roll  Grin......spirit possession or exorcism is depicted in there.
   Spirit possesion or exorcism is ordinary in our countryside...it is fully documented even in catholic church.
   FYI, we do have lots of professional psycologist in our country but they believe in spirit possession or exorcism.
   If the caribbean have VOODOO, we have spirit possession or exorcism...and the WEST are still ignorant about that.
   If still you don't believe...thats not my problem anymore....maybe you should include that on your new studies or thesis.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26443.html#msg26443

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2009, 10:29:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Cornelius,
"These stories are getting better by the day . I always wondered why ,  just before something was bound to be discovered , the people involved kicked the bucket . It looks like the Filipines were used by the Japanes as their central hiding place . Get it into your scull that these stories are just what they are , just nice entertaining stories."     

I don't care if some people here believe in yam stories or not....

But I do react....if a foriegn armchair yam treasure hunter...wanted to impose to us (orig yam TH) as if they are more knowledgable in YamTH than us, thats I can't take for granted.

FYI. I even challenge Seagraves (author of Gold warrior book) on a forum debate...if he is really knowledgable Yam treasure hunting or if his YTH research material is complete enough....hehehe NABISTO KO (I found out)...When his assistant accepted the fact that seagraves knowledge is ONLY LIMITED to CIA, marcos gold and cartel stuff and Ben Valmores....while my team is ON THE ACTUAL YAM TREASURE HUNTING...oks?
...ayoko minamaliit ng puti ang pinoy re YTH kasi mas marami tayong alam sa kanila.
(I don't want a foriegner belittled us Pinoys re YTH bcoz we are more knowledgeable than them)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26445.html#msg26445

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2009, 11:25:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gboy,

I fully accept if you believe in the Yamashita treasure. It is also your right to believe in any god which you may wish e.g. the Catholic church.

However I am a scientist and base my decisison on facts rather than believe or fiction. There is no proof for the existence of a god nor for spirits hence no spirit posession either. You may believe in any of these phenomens but you musn't tell others to regard them as proven facts / true.

But back to the Yamashita treasure:

Unlike you I happened to know the late Bob Curtis and spoke with him on several occassions. Also I happen to know Lambert Dolphin who did all the GPR surveys for Bob and I happen to be a friend of Bob's last partner, Tony Wells, who introduced me to Bob. Lambert is by the way a believig Christ. But gfact is also they never ever found anything on any land based side. Tony as well as Bob came to the conclusion that there is nothing to be found but small individual caches hidden Japanese individuals. Oh, and Toyn resided in teh Philippines for several years as he is maried to a Filipina.

Robert Curtis did discover gold from ONE single site only. This site was a Japanese WWII shipwreck. He never ever discovered any other treasure. If you don't believe me, address to his wive she still resides in Las Vegas, NV. I plan on visiting her next year as we will make a documentary on the Yamashita treasure amongst others features.

When the documentary is finished I will be happy to send you a copy for free as I am always eager to educate people. Of course you can deny any educational attemps. However if you really want to get rich by treasure hunting you need to search for treasure which is for real.

I will be back in the Philippines this year salavging a Spanish shipwreck. Pays off way better than hunting for none existing Yamashita treasure.

However if you find tons of gold please don't forget to send us a picture and I shall apologize. Obviously you are a very smart man then, way smarter than Robert Curtis was as he couldn't achieve then what you did despite having had copies of the to be said authentic maps, high tech gear and lost of money back then ...

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26454.html#msg26454

« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 11:30:50 pm by Christian »

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2009, 09:27:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Christian,

"However I am a scientist and base my decisison on facts rather than believe or fiction. There is no proof for the existence of a god nor for spirits hence no spirit posession either. You may believe in any of these phenomens but you musn't tell others to regard them as proven facts / true"
We too are highly educated people and had expertise on each fields of research. We also based our decisions on facts not fiction, wither its spirit possession or Yam treasure hunting.
Of course we believe on spirit possessions...bcoz it happens in front of our eyes....
ex: In a classroom...suddenly 10 students simultaneously possessed by evil spirits for several hours, after a pray over, they gone back to normal. What do you call these mental illness?...no sirreee.

RE; Yam Treasure hunting
My point is simple....it was we filipinos who recovered those treasures that marcos brought abroad...foriegners are just happen to be guest or bystanders in treasure hunting....not experts. In other words, we are the one who is more YTH knowledgable on these...not the other way around.

However if you really want to get rich by treasure hunting you need to search for treasure which is for real.

We know which treasure or treasure site is REAL OR NOT.
We know the remaining several "marcos reburried sites"...which was not sold to CIA in 1980's bcoz of change of events.
FYI: During martial law days, We are already rich in treasure bcoz our old folks from 1965-1982 thru treasure hunting recovered more or less 10,000 metric tons of treasures. He had his own treasure hunting team. If just happened that he was convince by HIS SUBORDINATE PRES. MARCOS to deposit the treasure abroads, thats our problem begun bcoz all our treasure was confiscated by CIA/Gold cartel/PCGG....not a single cent was given to us.

BTW, how my old folks knows all these hidden treasures?...He was guerilla INTEL CHIEF, the one who planned the "capture" of yamashita until he was given to the americans...and the one who interrogate the japs officers regarding the whereabouts of hidden treasures. Marcos was just his junior officer and his subordinate in WW2. And Marcos learned treasure hunting thru him.

Robert Curtis did discover gold from ONE single site only. This site was a Japanese WWII shipwreck.
Bob or our old folks may have different shipwrecks recoveries during Martial law days but if it is the 4 SHIPLOADS OF TREASURE IN LUZON. I know where my old folks reburried or hide it....hehehe SECRET.....as of 2008, It is still there intact, guarded by loyal native guardians.

Re your Yam treasure documentary book...thats fine...but i suggest to make it more credible, put some recent pictures of gold stockpiles, bcoz that was lacking from previous yam treasure books.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26544.html#msg26544

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2009, 10:11:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gboy, in short you seem to be a person who is hostile to foreigners - considering his people to be supperior to others - and who believes in Ghosts and Spirits. I think this says it all. Good luck with your strange ventures.

To all interested readers: Make sure not to pay any money to people like gboy. He is a 1st cla?ss example of some of the ripp offs in the treasure hunting business. I can't say if he is just nuts or a conartist in the first place but either way: Your money will be lost for sure.

Just listen to his stories, have a good chuckle but don't give it much thought. It's a waste of time. He doesn't have any facts but only fiction.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26549.html#msg26549

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 12:08:46 am by Christian »

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21   Go Up
Jump to: