[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2009, 11:48:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

at least gboy showed to us what he knows, related to us his experiences with regards to the japanese loot of ww2 which becomes the 'yamashita treasure' and some recovered by marcos in which by his greediness shipped to different swiss banks thru the help of foreign gov. agencies and now the filipinos are not the ones who are reaping the fruits but those banks whom marcos entrusted the gold...... foreigners who are reading the stories of gboy may view it as an arrogant way of presenting the facts about the yamashita treasure but to a filipino obsess thunter they view it as educational and entertaining......

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26757.html#msg26757

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2009, 12:27:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hobbyist,
Lets see....If I was a Pinoy, and I so very much wanted only my countrymen to benefit from treasure sites in the Philippines, the logical thing would be to only discuss the matter in local Pinoy forums using Tagalog
That could be the ideal scenario PERO PANU NYO MAIINTINDIHAN ANG MGA SAGOT SA BATIKOS NYO KUNG TATAGALUGIN KO, ABER? (How could you understand my rebutttal/answer of your criticism if I use tagalog, aber? )

Christian,
I find treasure by survey and research but not by fighting ghosts or spirits. Not my cup of tea.
   Well, we have different style of treasure hunting....we find treasure by coordinating with NATIVE LIVE POINTERS or TREASURE GUARDIANS.

Cornelius,
GBOY . You say that you know where all these treasures are . My advise to you is that I would dig them up and would not discuss this any further on any forum .
    Excuse me...WE NEVER DIG TREASURE. No no!
    We usually sent our native assets, live pointer or treasure guardian to our Marcos reburried sites to CONDUCT....PHYSICAL AU RECONFIRMATION AND INVENTORY ....so far so goood, still INTACT.....kaya relax ka lang dyan, we know what we are doing...

You my good man are not playing with a full Deck of Cards

Whatever I do or play with my deck of cards, is none of your business.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26761.html#msg26761

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2009, 12:42:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

Gboy,

"That could be the ideal scenario PERO PANU NYO MAIINTINDIHAN ANG MGA SAGOT SA BATIKOS NYO KUNG TATAGALUGIN KO, ABER? (How could you understand my rebutttal/answer of your criticism if I use tagalog, aber? )"

Either you do not understand my point or you are avoiding it. Let me put it in a simpler fashion:
You claim to "WANT THESE TREASURES TO BE RECOVERED AND BENEFITED BY FILIPINOS". So what is your purpose of posting about those treasures in an international forum in plain English? Why expose your "knowledge" to foreigners? You should be posting only in a Filipino forum using the Tagalog language if you were really concerned about keeping the treasures for Filipinos.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26762.html#msg26762

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2009, 01:36:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

its a human nature to tell a story to a fellow man mostly when there's a forum like what we have now, in the first place, gboy is just telling us stories about the treasure and we are eager to know what are those..... and somewhere along the way criticism arises and that many critical view regarding his stories/adventure were express thru this forum........till it became a lively heated debate....the world of treasure hunting  is really exciting from armchair and to the field.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26764.html#msg26764

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2009, 05:10:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

Sayangan, thank you for your input, but I think it is best to let Gboy answer my questions by himself. You saw how lame his last post was.

I'm glad you know that they are just "stories" and nothing more. Since you like to read that kind of fiction, just Google "gboy yamashita scam" and you'll have PLENTY of reading material.

His modus operandi has not changed over the years: arouse interest in a forum with his treasure stories, start bemoaning a "LACK OF BUDGET" to perform recovery operations, and wait for someone to bite the bait.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26771.html#msg26771

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2009, 08:59:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

still haven't got that gold budda thats 20 ft down yet?  Funny Funny Funny Funny

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26785.html#msg26785

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2009, 08:32:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hobbyist,
I'm glad you know that they are just "stories" and nothing more. Since you like to read that kind of fiction, just Google "gboy yamashita scam" and you'll have PLENTY of reading material.
   The allegation of scam is made by just one person...Jim Daniels, a CIA mouthpiEce and envious florida coin hunter....OBVIOUSLY THEY PANIC WHEN I EXPOSD TO THE WORLD THE YAMASHITA TREASURE SITES AND EXPOSED FORIEGNER TH OPERATIONS HEHEHE
   How could I possibly scammed anybody if I NEVER EVER RECEIVE A SINGLE CENT FROM FORIEGNERS EVER SINCE, aber? Obviously it was just a propaganda war bcoz some foriegners are affected by my expose their every TH moves are now monitored by pinoys.

"You claim to "WANT THESE TREASURES TO BE RECOVERED AND BENEFITED BY FILIPINOS". So what is your purpose of posting about those treasures in an international forum in plain English?

SO THAT THE WORLD WILL KNOW THAT PINOYS KNOWS ALREADY THE EXISTENCE OF YAMASHITA TREASURE....NOT CIA OR FORIEGN THunter ONLY

Why expose your "knowledge" to foreigners?
TO LET THEM KNOW, HEY WE KNOW ALSO, WHAT FORIEGNER KNOWS ABOUT YAM TREAS.

WE LOST THE MARCOS GOLD BCOZ PINOY WAS IGNORANT....NOT ANYMORE, NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT IF SOME FORIEGNERS CONDUCT DIGGINGS, ITS TREASURE HUNTING...HEHEHE

Bomber,
still haven't got that gold budda thats 20 ft down yet? 
If i will tell you what we have on our list...am afraid you will drool endlessly...even when asleep... Cheesy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26861.html#msg26861

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2009, 08:37:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Devil Tongue Funny Funny Funny

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26862.html#msg26862

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2009, 09:24:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

My sentiments exactly, Christian!  Grin

Gboy, your replies are illogical. Stop grasping at straws. If you can't/won't see it, I'll spell it out for you. There is NO BENEFIT to your claimed "benefit the pinoys" cause to exposing your "knowledge" to the world because it will just arouse more interest from foreigners. That will defeat your "cause", but you don't care do you?

Isn't that what your hidden agenda is? To get foreign parties interested and fund your "LACK OF BUDGET". I'm glad you haven't received a cent from anyone. It shows that people aren't as foolish as one may think them to be.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26867.html#msg26867

Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2009, 04:32:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

but there are foreigners and pinoys as well who were deceived by this treasures,driven by the desire to get rich, and thinking that they have money to invest,these are the people who easily fall to a trap. many have been victimized by this 'fake gold syndicate' that its even featured in phil.national television how they con the unweary victim. to fool and to be fooled is not treasure hunting, its when you climbed the mountain and look for the sign and symbols and dig, feel the excitement cramps in your stomach and the uncontrolled beating of the heart.....thats what they called treasure hunting at its best.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26879.html#msg26879

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Go Up
Jump to: