[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« on: October 16, 2006, 08:52:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Treasure hunters,

I will try to post several Yamashita/Japs treasure stories and topics for everybody's satisfaction.....You may believe it or not...its up to you guys...

Gboy

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg3500.html#msg3500

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 08:57:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well lets see it !!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg3502.html#msg3502

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 04:18:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Gboy, I am too looking forward to rading your storries. Yamashita is my most beloved treasure trove so I can wait to hear them. Thanks for sharing them!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg3508.html#msg3508

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline toolboxdiver
Scuba Privateer
Gold Member

Pirate For Hire
Scuba Privateer
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1895.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 05:17:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

I would also like to hear more about the Yamashita Treasure gboy...Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg3518.html#msg3518

Toolbox's Diver Down
Commercial and Scuba Diving Service
Underwater Prospecting & Treasure Hunter

Please Register or Login

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 09:54:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gentlemen,

Here is one of my several Japs treasure stories....

TiTle: DUMAGAT SECRET TREASURE 1
Type of treasure: Cave/waterfalls
Est. Treasure: 200-300 tons Gold

History/Events:

In 1986, 12 local rebels recovered 48 pcs. of 6 kilos gold bars. During their 2nd hauling attempt they encounter an army patrol and were ambushed and only one survive Oscar with permanent injury during ambushed.
     According to Oscar (lone survivor), during their patrol in the jungle they met an old hermet man (probably a Japs struggler) gave them a sketch of treasure hoard and how to get them.
    The marker of the treasure cave waterfalls...was carved on the side of the waterfalls...2 feet tall rock boulder was carved and shaped into a skull...They located the waterfalls treasure site, they divert the flow of water and saw the cave entrance covered with rip rap rocks. They use 4 ropes. While hanging towards the waterfalls cave entrance, they started banging/demolishing the rock covered cave entrance. When the rock door was demolished...Oscar step on the entrance of the cave...on his astonishment...the gold stockpile was almost his height 5 feet tall, the cave was full of gold est. 200-300 tons....on top of the gold stockpile are old Japs clothes/uniforms.
    Since they are 12 rebels, they took 48 pieces of 6 kilos gold bars (4 bars per person). Oscar even put and left his cal.45 and his M-14 rifle on top of the gold stockpile bcoz it would be too heavy to carry M-14 rifle and 4 pieces 6 kg gold bars to hike to the mountains...they temporarily closed the cave entrance with loose rocks and return the original flow of the waterfalls...
   They sold their gold bars for ($1,000/6 kg bar) and go drinking in the bar for several days...when they have no longer money...they decided to go back to the mountain and attempt to haul gold again.....unfortunately since they were rebels...they accidenttally encounter an army patrol...they were ambushed....all his 11 rebel companion died...only Oscar was alive...we woke up in an Army hospital, with a hole in near his throat, a permanent injury...After several years in prison he was later given amnesty of the government. He go back to civilian life but he cannot go back to his jungle treasure sites due to his permanent injury, he had difficulty breathing if he walks for several meters...
    Since our team are roaming in the jungle looking for treasure, Oscar gave us his treasure info and told us to relocate his treasure cave.
    In 2003 we sent 2 man native guides to explore and relocate the suspected treasure cave, they found it, unfortunately the camera didn't work so it was not pictured.
    In 2004 we raise money and formed 16 man treasure team and explore the suspected treasure cave....Our team found the suspected treasure waterfalls cave, took picture souvenier....unfortunately...we were not able to operate it...bcoz we were accompanied by 10 local guides and we don't trust them....we are afraid since we were 6 only that came from the city...our 10 local guides/ porters ...might kill us once we recover the treasure....so we abandon the treasure operation that year and try to make a good plan, in case their is a recovery...we should be prepared for the worst case scenario...meaning it would be "Royal Rumble in the Jungle" for treasure.....
     There are several treasure groups roam the area with treasure maps with alleged 10,000 pcs gold bars....they never found the exact location...According to our research, it is not unusual to have that kind of treasure hoard bcoz 5,000 japs troops pass thru that jungle area during WW2...
    Since then, our team have never been able to raise fund to explore or revisit again our jungle treasure site... Kiss  ....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg3594.html#msg3594

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 10:10:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gentlemen,

Here is one of my experience in recovering concrete treasure vault (the japs used concrete to form a treasure vault due to lack of iron or safety vault during the war).

Title: Lonely Vault/Tomb of Baler
Type of treasure: Concrete treasure vault/tomb (above ground)
Year: 2001
Est Treasure: 2 tons gold

History/Facts:
     It is a well known fact in treasure community, during the war there are scarcity of safety/iron vault....therefore the japs hide their treasure by making their own treasure vault made of concrete....sometimes they buried these concrete vault, oftentimes they just left it aboveground probably they are in a hurry bcoz they were chased by Filipino guerilla or American GI...
     Thats why, whenever we explore in the jungle or mountains, we kept looking for man made concrete...whatever shape it maybe....bcoz if a man made concrete is in a remote place...90% its a Japanese treasure marker or treasure vault...all you have to do is crack it open....remember Rogelio roxas recovered the golden Budha inside a 6 feet tall concrete vault inside the tunnel...
     Anyway, since we do not have treasure eqpt, we concentrate more on above ground concrete vault and just break it open....most of the time, its just an ordinary concrete block, bridge foundation, cadastral land marker....meaning no gold was found...

One time in 2001, one of our asset give us a tip, that there is a concrete block just lying along the beach in a remote village, the village folks sometimes dried fish on top of it, sometimes children just playing on top of it....
     Since our budget is very small a few hundred dollars only, We plan to take the concrete block ( 8 cubic feet refrigerator size) during midnight when the village folks was asleep.  We hired a logging truck and pull the ref size concrete block , 40 kilometers away and put it into my friend farm. Our team arrive at around 5 pm, since we no longer have food and its raining, We decided to go back to my friend house (10 km away) and produce 10 kilos of rice and plan to continue breaking the concrete vault the following day.
      When we arrive at my friend house, his nagging wife confronted my friend and angrily shout at him....."you have been treasure hunting for years...you have been away for weeks...and yet your children have nothing more to eat"...go get that 20 sacks undried rice, dried it and milled it...."
      Our team have no choice but to obey my friend wife so that we could produce rice...we dried the palay(rice) for 3 days and milled it... after 3 days we took 10 kilos of rice as our food budget and went to my friend farm hoping to demolish the concrete vault we haul earlier...too our dismay.....the concrete vault is crack open !!....somebody else open it, the scattered pieces of concrete have the mold shape of 75 kilogram gold....we immediately conduct an investigation towards the neighborhood.....according to one neighbor...the driver of the truck in cohoots with local armed politician...demolish the concrete...they took the gold and put it into 5 carabao carts and went to the mountains....imagine 5 carabao carts haul it?
it could be estimated 2 tons of gold !!...and the size of the concrete ....
      It took our team...6 months of sleepless nights,blaming and cursing each other...we lost est. 2 tons of gold...... Grin.....we can't imagine that for several years we crack a useless conretes...when we had our chance to have a positive concrete...we lost it...   Angry   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg3707.html#msg3707

Offline toolboxdiver
Scuba Privateer
Gold Member

Pirate For Hire
Scuba Privateer
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1895.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 04:55:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

damm gboy...Sad...talk about bad luck...maybe you should look into another line of work...or at least partner up with a different group...it's like all your stories are sooo close but someone just slips in and takes it away, maybe if you team up with the ones who end up with the gold you will have better luck.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg3708.html#msg3708

Toolbox's Diver Down
Commercial and Scuba Diving Service
Underwater Prospecting & Treasure Hunter

Please Register or Login

Offline Dean
Silver Member

Robin Hood was the 1st Commie
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5897.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

T2
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 08:48:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

LOve these stories...gotta wonder how much is really true and how much is now myth with the passage of time.

As with any myth there is always a grain of truth!!!

Dean

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg3774.html#msg3774

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 07:04:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Neat story

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg3830.html#msg3830

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 08:11:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gentlemen,

There are still lots of heartbreaking stories regarding Japs treasure here.....the most common denominator is due to LACK OF BUDGET......bcoz of it no matter how experience you are....your plans is hampered...no eqp't, ill prepared, lack of coordination...etc....endless problems....
      Most treasure hunters here are hand to mouth existence....even if they were given a good treasure lead...most of these guys can't do anything....worst they try to operate with ill eqpt and lack of budget...result ...always failure...no matter how good your treasure plan...if you lack the budget...you can't do anything.
      Actually for several decades now,there are several big time foriegn treasure hunters here....like the japanese, Americans, Europeans..etc, usually their business front for treasure hunting are mining, construction, AID (USAID), community rehabilatation..etc.....however most of these big time funders talk ONLY or in COHOOTS directly only with the governement...they just ignore small treasure hunters like us....
      So we have no choice but to fend for ourselves...which is very very difficult.....7 million people here are jobless....and for those who have jobs lives below poverty line at $6/day..........and for jobless treasure hunters like us....no matter how positive our treasure leads are......we can't do anything...

In fact, one time while exploring in the jungle.....we chance upon a native selling gold bars.....my guide talk to the native, and the native show me his 6 pieces 6 kilogram gold bar...22 karats....I assayed it, its positive....the native is selling his 6 kilo gold bar at $100/bar.......imagine $100k gold bar was just being offered to me for $100 bucks !! Shocked  ........Unfortunately during that time my money is only $20...just enough boat/bus fare in going home (600 km from the jungle). I told the native that i shall return.......
     It took me one year to return to the jungle due to lack of budget. When I confronted again the local native regarding his gold bars, he told me the gold bars was sold to local councilor....actually i don't fell sorry for the 6 pieces gold bars...i'm after the treasure caves these natives have accidentally found, since he sold the gold bars to other people, definitely they are the ones now, harvesting/hauling these treasure caves now......again...i lost an oppurtunity...due to lack of budget.. Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg3837.html#msg3837

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21   Go Up
Jump to: