[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2009, 10:36:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

if you have a closed mined, it's hard to accept the facts. its easy for the detractors of yamashita treasure to just say its fake, another scam, another way to entice the greedy ones. let them think that way.....as we are enjoying a 'real treasure hunting'.... how does it feel touching a real gold bar? your heart beats faster than normal..... i touch once not mine, it belongs to another hunter.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27005.html#msg27005

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2009, 11:23:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Outback,
   Gold picture was copied from the net???..hehehe .excuse me...then prove it here.
   Thats the problem with people (Yam critics) like you...you keep on criticising us Yam hunters...now that the table was turned against you...WE ARE NOW ASKING YOUR TREASURE RECOVERY? and what you have got...DILAPIDATED COINS, OLD COWBOY BULLETS, INDIAN ARROWS, PULL TABS, CRYSTAL QUARTZ.....and you have the BALLS to post it in your inventory...and called it as your TREASURE?Huh?....are you CRAZZZZYYY...HELLLLOOOW.... ITS JUNK ....BASURA...WORTHLESS... No no!.
   PROOF THAT ITS WORTHLESS? Try to go to pawnshop and pawned your old dilapidated coins, crystal quartz or old cowboy bullets (the same in your INVENTORY) tell the pawnshop teller thats your TREASURE RECOVERY...am sure the pawnshop teller will DIE LAUGHING.... Idiot 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27006.html#msg27006

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2009, 11:24:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

So that's a Merlion in the photo you say? The Merlion was designed for the Singapore Tourism Promotion Board in 1964. I'm sure you know that WW2 ended way before that. Gboy has been given enough rope and the results are obvious. He has ZERO CREDIBILITY.

I know that the vast majority of Filipinos are hardworking, warm, humble and friendly people. Unfortunately as with any segment of human society, there are those who are otherwise, and sully the reputation of their betters. I take extreme unction at these types. SHAME ON YOU Gboy! Away with your deceptions.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27007.html#msg27007

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2009, 12:02:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hoobyist,

So that's a Merlion in the photo you say? The Merlion was designed for the Singapore Tourism Promotion Board in 1964. I'm sure you know that WW2 ended way before that. Gboy has been given enough rope and the results are obvious. He has ZERO CREDIBILITY
   SO WHAT if it was designed in 1964?....it doesn't mean that before 1964 Merlion doesn't exist in singapore.
  FYI : MERLION...DRAGONS...and whatever ANIMALS depiction EXISTED FOR CENTURIES HERE IN ASIAN COUNTRIES where chinese is predominant....and merlion are mostly in Singapore and definitely NOT IN THE PHILIPPINES.

Deception from what ...TRUTH?
That FORIEGNERS LIKE YOU...comes to our country to take away our buried treasure?
And you was hurt bcoz I exposed it here?
 Remember the billions of dollars that marcos gold brought abroad...where is it now, who SCAMMED HIM...foriegners, isn't it?

You are talking about SCAM....isn't it the US ECONOMY IS THE BIGGEST SCAM of them all??? thats why the whole world and billion of people is now suffering???   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27009.html#msg27009

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2009, 01:46:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Your feeble attempts to sound credible are pathetic. Let me sum it up for the benefit of all readers:

1) The merlion is an imaginary creature created by the curator of the Singapore Van Kleef aquarium in 1964 as a marketing image for Singapore's tourist trade. It never existed in any Asian culture. You're so desperate to have legitimacy that you are grasping at straws and making up "facts".
2) As I have shows before, you achieve no coin towards your claimed purpose of keeping "treasures for the Filipinos by posting your dubious information in an international forum.
3) You only hope to attract the attention of gullible people to finance your nonexistent treasure hunt.
4) You have been banned in other forums for the aforementioned reasons.
5) People like you shame your own countrymen.
6) Your efforts are futile. No logical person who reads all the negative posts against you will finance you a dime.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27012.html#msg27012

Offline dhee77
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

None
« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2009, 02:09:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hobbyist,

Is this another one of your "THEORY"Huh???  It all seems that you are posting your views based on your THEORY (definesd as GUESS).  Another one of your GUESSES Hobbyist?Huh??

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27014.html#msg27014

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2009, 10:01:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hobbyist,
1) Your an stupid researcher....what you have research in google is the date of design of MERLION PARK....not the mythical merlion symbol origin....per se.
   PROOF THAT IT ALREADY EXISTED IN ASIAN CULTURE AS EARLY AS 1700s....
   READ GOOGLE MERLION WIKEPEDIA....MERLION ART AND CULTURE
   "It appears in some Singaporean legend as a spiritual entity. It is thought that the origin of this legend was from myths of a witch in the early 1700s. It is thought that this witch, Yi Hui, was bad spirited for those who came in close proximity."
   IN OTHER WORDS...THESE MERLION SYMBOLS HAD EXISTED ALREADY IN 1700's AS MYTHS OF A WITCH, YI HUI... not just 1964...intiendes???...BOBO !!!!  Idiot

2) As I have shows before, you achieve no coin towards your claimed purpose of keeping "treasures for the Filipinos by posting your dubious information in an international forum....and what is the dubious information that i posted , aber?Huh?? prove ittttt...

3) You only hope to attract the attention of gullible people to finance your nonexistent treasure hunt. ...prove it, that my treasure sites are non-existent....

4) You have been banned in other forums for the aforementioned reasons.
        Its true I was banned bcoz I EXPOSED THE GULLIBLE FORIEGNERS DOING TREASURE HUNTING IN PHILS...JUST LIKE YOUR BOSS CHRISTIAN hehehe

5) People like you shame your own countrymen.
     No, sirrreee....they love me bcoz i have LOTS OF TREASURE SITES...

6) Your efforts are futile. No logical person who reads all the negative posts against you will finance you a dime 
      Excuse me, my efforts are NOT FUTILE???
 If my efforts are futile how come I accumulated LOTS OF TREASURE/ SITES/INFOS, where do they come from heaven?...NO SIRREEE...its HARDWORK AND EXTENSIVE RESEARCH.

HOW ABOUT YOU...WHAT IS YOUR TREASURE ACCOMPLISHMENT?Huh??
SHOW ME YOUR ...COIN HUNTING TREASURE RECOVERIES....C'MMMON...PROVE TO ME THAT YOU ARE INDEED TREASURE HUNTER....NOT A BLOG HUNTER hahahhaha 
Laughed my ass off

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27078.html#msg27078

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2009, 10:11:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hobbyist,

6) Your efforts are futile. No logical person who reads all the negative posts against you will finance you a dime 
      Excuse me, my efforts are FUTILE???
      If my efforts are futile how come I accumulated LOTS OF TREASURE/ SITES/INFOS, where do they come from heaven?...NO SIRREEE...its HARDWORK AND EXTENSIVE RESEARCH.
      Do you want to see treasure chamber?Huh??? hehehe....sacrifice your limbs first as collateral, oks?

BTW, YOU HAVE BEEN AVOIDING THESE QUESTION...

WHAAAAAT IS YOUR TREASURE ACCOMPLISHMENT AS COIN HUNTER?Huh?Huh??

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27079.html#msg27079

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2009, 10:27:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gboy, you really must be desperate.  Of course you have to persist in your lies and disinformation, because that is what lures in your financiers and fills your rice bowl! I don't know who is worse...you or dhee77 with his "TIGER OF THE HIMALAYAS"  Grin. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

Anyone who regards Wikipedia as a reputable source of info is a fool. Even the creator of Wikipedia has admitted that it is not reliable as ANYONE (including Gboys of nefarious intent) can edit info there.

I quote from

Please Register or Login

http://www.visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en/home/what_to_see/landmarks_and_memorials/merlion_park.html

"The Merlion was first designed as an emblem for the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) in 1964 ? the lion head with a fish body resting on a crest of waves quickly became Singapore?s icon to the rest of the world."

For the information of other readers, the photos that Gboy posted are regularly used by the many Gboys who exist in the Philippines. I have met enough of them in my travels, been told the same grandiose lies of fictitious huge hidden treasure and seen the same photos over and over again so much it bores me.

I echo what the administrator of this site has said: Do not give them any money. Do not fall for their con games.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27081.html#msg27081

Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2009, 01:07:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

......and why give them money? they are rich with treasure sites and 1 bar is enough, thats why 'they' have all the time to sit with their expensive laptops and communicate with their  guardians of the 'yamashita treasure' with the latest edition of vertu phones..... watch the time as it passes by with HM2 or 3..... and wait for a greedy investor who was blinded by the glitter of gold.....and who's to blame?  readers of this forum are intelligent enough, as all has been said it does not disprove the existence of the 'yamashita treasure'.... is it?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27089.html#msg27089

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Go Up
Jump to: