[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 09:46:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Please show us some pictures of your treasure along with a current newspaper in the picture. Thanks!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg61350.html#msg61350

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 10:18:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
Some people lie? If you are referring too the members soliciting fraudulent bonds....er, such as yourself....you have a valid point.

The ir-Rational observer strikes again!
I never did anything fraudulent unlike YOU! you yourself is a fraud.
I know the Philippines better than you are. And if it comes to recovering Yamashita treasure, I have proofs but i don't need to show to fraud people like you because you are dying to see the truth about it and your failure to know the truth, you just envy those who are already successful and trying to lead away those who are trying to recover from their treasure sites.
Filipinos, don't listen to the irrational observer here because he is trying to lead you away from what you believe and the truth. These selfish, self centered, naive and egoistic people who are complete failure in their trying to recover a treasure is trying to lead you away so you will be like them. They are the greatest liars trying to hide the truth because their country doesn't have the treasures as your country have. Go get them!

If i can only discuss here what is happening with the bonds now, the more you will get envious and surely dying to divert the truth from the people who have it. You really are a selfish and greedy person that you deny others the prosperity they hope to gain by distorting and denying them the truth. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg61351.html#msg61351

Offline ootpik
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Canada

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

XTera 705
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2009, 10:32:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello hardluck. In the back of the neck...OUCH, not a very good souveneer.  Geeez this thing is hard to type into. slow and very choppy. Is it my computer or does anyone else have this problem.   Well, my retirement there will be 6 months in the Philippines and 6 months here in Manitoba Canada.   Good free health care here..  Summers in Manitoba are great for propecting in the north except for the mosquitos.   The Siay area is relatively safe area, compared to Mindano or Zamboanga..  Being well past 60 years old I will enjoy the warmth of Coloran, Ipil, Imelda, Siay and surrounding area.   A lot better than 40 below during the winter.  
    I am open minded on the gold. I know for a fact there is gold in the streams because my relatives have panned and sluiced for it. Also big crocs, nasty little beasties. A few relatives told me the gold stories when I was there, and supposedly how a poor lawyer became president.  From struggling to extremely weathy.  I never heard the story of stealing it from the chinese, but it is extremely plausible..  Like I said before. there are rocks with Japanes characters on them in many places in the Philippines..  why?   For me,  I would look to the seas and ocean for galleons and the beaches on the southern shore where the storms might blow in gold by the undertow.   Hmmmmm, think I will just dectect the beaches with my Xtera 705. A lot safer than inland for whities. the rebles like to take them hostage.   Have a good winter wherever you are.   Doug in Kakakakold Manitoba

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg61352.html#msg61352

Offline hardluck
Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 01:03:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Ootpik

It seems you will have best of both worlds free health care and warm weather escaping those cold Canadian winters. I have relatives in Canada most of them have retired to Florida in the winter and return for the summer. Nice if you can have it both ways.  Grin

Those streams down in Mindano look like an ideal for nugget hunting. Compostela Valley seems to be getting still good returns but watch out for those mudslides, bandits, rebels and all manner of humanity that haunt that gold region.

The gold-rush mountain of Diwalwal,discovered late 1970s to early 1980s. had High grade quartz veins with as much as 40 grams/ton in the upper levels. I hear it is between 8 and 10 grams per ton nowadays.

hardluck  Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg61361.html#msg61361

Offline ootpik
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Canada

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

XTera 705
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2009, 08:12:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

hardluck..   by the way my typing is terrible, old arthritic fingers from farming for to many years.   Yes, I will become an old snow bird, sort of like florida for the winters and here for the summers.   On the west side of Zamboanga, there are beautiful beaches, so my wife is there now looking for beach front property.  I think the best idea is to look for beach gold, whether it be stuff tourists have dropped or stuff blown in by typhoons.   It is also a good business to operate, a small bed and breakfast or small motel.  Once ther muslim/rebel problem has been rectified if ever, I will look at finding Yamas gold.   Hmmmm, guess I could be long dead by then. But, atleast it is maybe 35 above, not 40 below. The mayor of the area where we have a house, Coloran, wants me to start a sidecar manufacturing plant to hire the locals. You already know what transport is like down there.  Motorbikes/sidecars for the populace and cars for the elite rich.  I have 4 retired army uncles now since I married into the family that are retired and they said with their influence I can get a NSI clearance for carrying a sidearm for personal protection if I grease a few palms.   Greaseing of the palms is a national passtime,  probably why people don't find the Yamas gold, or, if they do, it is not publicized, or they will loose it.  Either to the government or theives.  I'll do a little more reaseach on it over the next few years..Well, time to stoke the wood stove and stay warm..   Minus 29 by next thursday.   have a good week.. OOtpik of the great white frozen north.
PS, there is a lot of problems in the Mindano area right now. 2 muslim familes killing each other off for leadership of the area.  35 people killed in one shoot up. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg61384.html#msg61384

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 09:13:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yamashita's treasure = a tale that grew in the telling.
WW2 loot buried by soldiers and caches buried by civilians in the Philippines = very real.
Have I been there before? Many times since 1995. And I've seen enough clear and unambiguous signs carved in stone in the Philippines and Borneo with many similar elements, if not completely alike.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg61389.html#msg61389

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 03:15:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Hobbyist
Yamashita's treasure = a tale that grew in the telling.
WW2 loot buried by soldiers and caches buried by civilians in the Philippines = very real.
Have I been there before? Many times since 1995. And I've seen enough clear and unambiguous signs carved in stone in the Philippines and Borneo with many similar elements, if not completely alike.

The safety and security of hidden treasure requires secrecy not public signs pointing to it. These signs are all made by those who like to play jokes on an entire population of dreamers. The signs are nothing. Mostly they are natural. The rest are fakes. The reason you see two alike is because the processes in nature that cause them are repeatable by nature.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg61411.html#msg61411

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline bisaya
Copper Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Philippines

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2009, 08:20:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ooptiK

Welcome a foreign guy like you is very welcome to our country..  Cry correction not only 35 killed in recent shooting in Maguindanao its 57+.  Grin Goldiger and Hobbiest you will get a free ticket and hotel accommodation to Maguindanao.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg61451.html#msg61451

« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 08:23:48 pm by bisaya »
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2009, 08:51:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by bisaya
ooptiK

Welcome a foreign guy like you is very welcome to our country..  Cry correction not only 35 killed in recent shooting in Maguindanao its 57+.  Grin Goldiger and Hobbiest you will get a free ticket and hotel accommodation to Maguindanao.

So even in joking, you wish someone you don't even know to be dead because we ridicule the ridiculous? Have you any idea how that makes you appear?

Look, mate, the Yamashita treasure is a joke. Nothing more. That you believe in it is your business. There is a forum where all of you goofballs can get together and never have anyone poking fun at you. Go on over there and let the rest of us laugh at the people who believe that the treasure signs made by your own countrymen as a joke are real. Go on. Play nice with the other goofballs.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg61470.html#msg61470

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline ootpik
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Canada

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

XTera 705
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2009, 09:54:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

bisaya, disreguard what the other person is babbling about.  I can't figure out what he is saying either.   Also he has no idea of what we are talking about.  The two muslim clans killing each other off before an election for control over the area..He has his mind made up and nothing can disuade him from it.   The last I read in the paper, there was 37 killed in the incedent and they were buried. I guess more were found since I read that..  If you keep on looking and working at it, you might find something. But don't let anyone disuade your dreams. Dreams never die, just the dreamer..  Even some dreamers dreams die, while they are still breathing, but not necessarily still alive..good luck on your quest..ootpik of the great white frozen north of Manitoba Canada

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg61481.html#msg61481

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: